After a long time has passed

Rain Sound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

No one’s POV

“What? Daehyun just fainted?!” Himchan yelled through the phone. The others face fell upon hearing what Himchan just said.

“Alright. We’ll be there soon.” Himchan said before he hung up. He sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. The others just silently looked at him.

“Guys, we should go to the hospital now. Daehyun just fainted at the Gangnam street.” He broke the news.

“He’s being so stubborn! He should have done the surgery this week.” Yongguk angrily said.

“Let’s just go to visit him and talk to him later.” Youngjae added.

------

“I’m perfectly fine, guys! I told you, I will only do it next week. Next week, it’s only few days apart. Why are you guys more afraid than me?” Daehyun took a deep breath in.

The others looked at each other and inwardly sighed. Daehyun is stubborn and once he made his decision, no one can change his mind, not even Jaeyeon.

“Fine. Next week. No more changes, okay?” Himchan patted his shoulder.

“Pretty sure. Now go, so I can rest.” He faked a laugh.

------

“Hyung, should we at least inform Daehyun’s condition to Jaeyeon? I mean after all, he still loves her and maybe same goes to her...” Youngjae bit his lower lip.

“I don’t know. What do you think, Yongguk?” Himchan nudged Yongguk.

Yongguk heaved a sigh, “I don’t know as well, Channie.”

“But we promised Daehyun hyung not to tell anyone especially her...” Zelo added.

“I guess we have no choice but to break the promise. We should inform her before its too late for them.” Yongguk softly said.

“Let’s go to her house and fetch her.” Yongguk stood up, holding his keys. The others just followed him behind like a lost puppy.

 

“This house, right?” Youngjae pointed it out.

“Yeah!” Zelo answered before Yongguk halted to a stop.

“Jaeyeonnie noona!” Zelo yelped as he saw her stepping out from her house.

“Action!” Himchan said as he was the first one to stepped out, marching his way toward her.

“Kim Jaeyeon!” He called. Jaeyeon paused from locking her door and turned around. Her eyes slightly rounded in surprised, wondering why are they here and most importantly where is him?

“Jaeyeon, you need to follow us. Please, just follow us.” Himchan said, grabbing his wrist.

“Wait! Why?” She yanked back her wrist from his grip.

“Daehyun...” Her eyes widened upon hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter