Flashback

Rain Sound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

One year ago.

 

 “Aish. Why does it have to rain now?!” Jaeyeon grumbled as she ran over to a bus stop for shelter.

“How do I go home now? I have tuition and I don’t want to skip it...” She sighed as she looked at the droplets of rain hitting the ground.

“It’s better to go now before it’s too late.” She mumbled before covering her head with her arms. She was about to run but was pulled back by someone.

“Don’t or you will fall sick.” Someone told her. She lifted up her head to see a handsome teenage boy standing next to her, looking straight ahead.

“It’s better to wait for the rain to stop.” He said before he turned to meet her eyes. Jaeyeon’s eyes rounded in surprised as she saw his perfect handsome face.

He smiled, “Hi. I’m Jung Daehyun. I assumed we are schoolmates.” He said, pointing at her uniform she is wearing.

She looked down at her uniform and then looked at his, “Ah, yeah. Such a coincidence. I’m Kim Jaeyeon.” She smiled back at him.

His smiled widened. Both of them looked at each other with a smiled plastered on their face.

“I think we should go now. The rain isn’t that heavy anymore.” Daehyun said, looking up while opening his umbrella. He then placed the umbrella above their head. 

“I think I’ll always think of you during rainy days, Jaeyeon-shi.” He chuckled.

“Why do you say so?” She looked up, feeling slightly confused by his words.

“Because I’ve finally make a friend which is a girl on a rainy day.” Daehyun giggled.

“I’m your first girl friend? Really?” Jaeyeon asked.

“Yeah.” He pulled her nearer to him so that she’d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter