Letting You Go

When The Rain Comes

Yongguk stood there. Rain was drizzling over him and his surround. His grey hoodie and his hair were damped by the cold rain. The sky darkened and no one around the place again at that time. Darkness, coldness and silence were his accompany. His heartbeat, his breathing voice and the sound of rain were filled his ears and made him lost deeper on his own thought, his world that no one can ever understand.

No one, he thought. No one beside you.

He looked into a bouquet of flower he randomly chose before he came. Rain drizzled the petals of the roses, they looked fresh yet sad. Yongguk was never a romantic guy, but flower is a necessary he thought.

You must be laughing so hard right now, looking at me like this, standing with a flower bouquet on hand like a stupid fake gentleman, a thin smile creeped on his face. Silly girl, you never take my romantic things seriously.

He stared at your picture and weakly smiled at your smile in the picture. He hardly never saw you sad. You are a cheerful, friendly,full of positive minds and surprises. You always had a reason to smile. Sometimes Yongguk cannot understand how you can keep smiling over your life.

Your last surprise was not that good,you know?

He nagged you in his mind. Still can't believe why you hide the most important part of your life from him. Why you never told him that you only have so short time with him. Why you never share the hard part of your life with him.

Now, I'm trapped in your memory and can't get out. Not that I want to. You're the best part of my life that ever happen.

He sighed.Confused with his own mind. He squatted down next to your tombstone to put the flower bouquet in front of it. 

Yah, Park ______, be prepared to be my angel and wait for me up there, okay? Dont fall for other angel or human or devil...especially devil.Dont ever fall for them,you hear me? Wait for me, okay? I promise I'll live my life to the fullest then go to you to tell everything you've missed. The beaches, Paris, New York, oh and I'll go to Tokyo to eat that pancake you're dreamed of and bragged about it to you. Be prepared for me because I'll nag you until beyond the time for leaving me too early. Just be prepared.

Yongguk smiled in satisfactory over his own little threat to you. He caressed your tombstone then stood up.

Ill miss you always,my silly little girl.

Thank you for all the memories you gave me. I'll live with those until we meet again later.

Yongguk put up his hoodie to cover his head and walked while looking up to the sky.

See you soon my little angel.

 

 

 

I love you.