Memories That Suffocate Me

When The Rain Comes

Yongguk opened his eyes slowly.Now that he knew he dreamt the exact dream he had for the rest of the week, he just sighed. The moment of how he met you at the first time, that was his dream.And he hated himself for not being able to erase the memory.

"Damn" he muttered.

He got up and sat on his bed. Holding his slightly dizzy head. Some pictures from his dream flashed on his closed eyes. They felt so real and vivid. He could remember every detail of the memory. Your damp hair, your petite figure in his jacket, the way you smile and sipped from your paper cup. And he sick of them already, yet he couldn't forget every single thing of them.

He looked up to the old piano he got from an old school across him. And he could saw you playing a children song while singing and laughing heartily. He turned his head and looked at his small and messy kitchen corner. He saw your backside, busy preparing some meals for him. He sighed then looked down to his carpet under his foot. But then, your head popped up. You raised your face from the book you read and looked straight to his eyes, smiling. Yongguk watched your face, your smile, your deep brown eyes,your long eyelashes and when he blinked, everything was gone.

Why did you left so much memories here? When in the end you are going to leave me.

Yongguk grunted. He got up from his bed and walked to his bathroom. He washed his face and looked at his reflection in the mirror in front of him.

He looked at his pale,sunken face. His heavy eyebags and dark circles around them. But more of them, he looked at his devastated self. And he ashamed of himself. Never, in his past life, he ever imagined that he could be so broken down just because of one girl. Well, he never know he could so deeply fall in love with one girl too.

Yongguk took his black leather jacket from the hanger and was about to wear it before the part of his dream when you wore that jacket with a thankful smile spanked him. He furrowed his eyebrows before threw the leather jacket and took his grey jumper. He wore it and his sneakers then left out his room without looking back.

Yongguk went to a mini market to buy a cup of ramyun, the only thing that helped him survived from hunger. Once his ramyun is ready, he started to eat.

 

 

"Oppa, for how many times do I have to tell you that ramyun is not good for your healthy to make you stop eating it?" you pouted and stomped in front  of Yongguk  who was stirring his  newly cooked ramyun. He released his laugh.

"I told you, this is food from heaven" he  grinned then slurped his ramyun, he sighed in content "And nothing could beat the taste of ramyun"

You squated in front of Yongguk who was sitting on his sofa,pouted your lips,puffed your cheeks and gave him your puppy eyes "Did all my food taste that bad, oppa?" 

Yongguk stopped eating and looking at the pouting you. He smiled then put away his bowl of ramyun then pressed your puffed cheeks with his both hands and you puffed out the air in your mouth, he chuckled.

"You like chocolate, don't you?" he asked you while caressing your cheeks  with his thumbs. You grinned and nodded.

"It taste like heaven, doesn't it?" You nodded again.

"What will you  do if I told you not to eat any chocolate because it's bad for your teeth?"  this time Yongguk pressed your cheeks and made your lips curved like a cute bird's beak.

"I'll hate you" your words muffled.

Yongguk smiled then released your cheeks to grab back his bowl "Now you know my feeling about ramyun" he said before slurping his ramyun again.

You watched him eating with somehow a sad expression. He looked at you questioningly. "What?"

"Do you hate me, oppa?" 

He blinked, surprised by your question "Why would I?"

"Because I always tell you to stop eating ramyun" you slightly pouted.

There was a silence before Yongguk exploded in long laughter. Your pout slowly changed into a wide grin.

"Aigoo, Park_____, I don't think I can life without you, you know?" he  laughed more.

He shed his tears and looked at you who smiling at him, he smiled back at you.

"Look, no matter how much you nag me, I will still eat ramyun as much as I want"

You pouted again, and this time Yongguk ruffled your hair "But, no matter how much I love ramyun, I love you more"

His hand trailed your face, to your jaw line and he uplifted your face "No matter what" he mumbled before kissing your lips gently.