Believing in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?...

Love Bells Ring

Chapter 4

I felt like class took forever today. I guess maybe cos im always asleep it felt fast and now since im awake and cant even shut my eyes for one min without the teacher yelling out my name it felt so long.

I didn’t even pay attention to the lesson anyways I always get the note from Hyomin.

All that was on my mind was the new kid. Im thinking this time "I GOT TO GET HIS NAME!!!!!" After 3 hrs passed, the bell rang.

"FINALLY!!!" I SAID. Hyomin went up to my desk and laughed.

I asked what and she was still smiling and said “Now you know how it feels like to not be asleep in class, here is the notes for today." I thanked her and we both walked out the door. Everybody has already left for lunch so me and Hyomin was the only ones in the hallway.

Out of nowhere i said "OMO GUESS WHAT!" She was like "WAT!"

I told her about how the new kid is living next door to me and how he piggybacked ride me to school.

She had a surprising expression then punched me playfully and said "OMG THAT’S SOOOO CUTE!!!!"

We kept walking chatting away when I saw him THE NEW KID.

I wanted to rush over to ask for his name  but that was just be creepy so im going to just wait until I bump into him instead.

Well that moment came, after lunch I was walking and we came face to face.

He smiled and said hi. His voice is like melody to my ears. Kinda creepy but that’s how much I like him.

Yeah I only met him 2 times but so… something called love at first sight.

I said hi…. all red again and shyfully said thank you for this morning.

Then my friend nudged me but I was still too shy and quiet.

Then he asked me how was my injure knee,happy to hear him ask that cos it sounds like he cares. All happy, I started blabbling away then shut myself up when my friends mouth dropped.

He laughed and said "That’s good that you are okay I was worried that you wouldn’t be able to walk." When he said that I was so happy I just want to bounce around everywhere. But I kept cool but still having the urge to start bouncing.

Instead I smiled and said thanks.

As he said cool and started walking away, I finally got the courage to ask for him name.

He said "Hyun Woo, Lee Hyun Woo."

Then he asked me what was mines, I said "Hijeun, Kim Hijeun."

He smiled and said that’s a pretty name.

He always smiles for some reason but I like it that way. He should always smile cos he looks so cute and innocent when he smiles.

Then he walked away…. Im my mind IM SAYING "NOOOOO DON’T GO!!!!!"

But just watched while he walked to his class.

I was too busy staring at him Hyorin poked me to remind me about class. I got scared and jumped.

Then realize it was time for class.

Hyorin and I walked back to class and this time I finally got to take a seat in the back.

I asked for a dictionary from some kid who sat next to me.

I took it put it on my desk and laid my head on it and fell asleep.

After class the kid who I borrowed the dictionary from poked me to wake me up asking for his book back.

I gave him his book back thanked him then got up to met Hyorin at the door.

Another day ended and I rushed out of the school hoping to walk home at the same time with Hyun Woo.

Well I got lucky, cause he just got out of class too.

We saw each other but sadly just kept walking.

Since it was only the second day since I met him I was still shy so I just walk quietly and slowly so I can walk with him.

We didn’t walk side by side “YET!”

I like him A LOT but I don’t know if he likes me. Maybe its just too fast, he doesnt even know me yet im still a stranger in his eyes.

Walking and thinking, I reached my house.

 I walked up to my porch while he walks up his. I watched as he went inside.

I went in afterwards and was greeted by my dog NaNa as always a big greeting by a face and a pounce. Afterwards I washed my face went upstairs.

My mom was out grocery shopping, On my way to the bathroom to wash my face I saw a note on the fridge my mom left me.

My sister was at tutoring and my brother is out with his friends like always. So im home alone again.

Once I reached my room, I threw my backpack next to my desk and laid down on my bed.

I sighed and stood back up after 5 mins then went to open my blinds.

Once they were opened, coincidentally, Hyun Woo’s room was right in front of mines.

I was so happy and shocked. Scared that he might see me I ducked down and sat on the floor smiling with my hands on my knees.

I sneaked a peek and saw he just came into his room.

He had his headphones on, walk towards his bed and layed down. I turned aroud and went to lay down too. Then falling asleep in a heartbeat.

Daydreaming about him through the whole entire nap.