The New Kid...

Love Bells Ring

Chapter 1

Waiting, waiting, waiting. As the clock ticks I’m staring at the door waiting for the bell to ring.

Suddenly, that moment came faster than ever.

Everyone rushes through the door ready to go home while I packed up my stuff and looked behind me, waiting for my best friend who was taking longer than ever.

“Hurry up Hyorin.” I said. “I’M COMING!!!!!” she said.  A moment later, just one more step until I reached the door, my teacher called my

name. “Hijeun.”

Out of surprise I turned around and walk to the teacher’s desk.

Hyorin was told to wait outside. Standing in the room with just me and my teacher, I can feel sweat breaking out from my forehead.

YUCK!! But watevers, since the teacher needs to talk to me I think this is going to be even worse then sweat right now.

Finally, the teacher speaks. “Hijeun, you have been very distracted in class lately, what is going on. You are a smart student, you can do better than this,” said Mrs. Jiyomin.

I don’t know what to say, I can’t tell her that I have been too busy with writing fanfics so much I didn’t have time to do homework and just to tired and kept sleeping in class.

So no words came out of my mouth. Mrs. Jiyomin sighs and hands me my paper which has a big F in the middle.

I had a frown on my face. Remembering what my parents told me, “Hijeun, if you don’t work on your grades we are not going to buy you a new car.”

I really want a car so badly so I can get out of the house whenever I want without asking for someone to drive me somewhere since they are always too lazy to drive me anywhere. Especially my hyung, Daehyun.

Turning my attention back to the teacher. She said, “I want you to redo this paper and turn it in by this Friday.”

 I took the paper and thank my teacher and left.

Hyomin waiting outside the door, asked me what happened, I was too tired and was not in the mood  to say anything so only one word came out of my mouth. “Nothing.”  

Hyorin looked confuse but just went with it. As I walk by a class in the hallway to get to my locker which is like all the way on the other side of my class, I bumped into this guy.

At first I was hella mad since he bumped into me and knock my books onto the floor.

I already had a lecture with my teacher and aint in the mood for other stuff. But once he helped me pick my books up, as he looked at me and said sorry, I saw he was really cute.

I couldn’t say anything since I got nervous and shy so I just smiled, pick up my books and left.

Hyorin was smiling and said “That is the new kid, he’s cute huh?” I just kept walking ignoring her words and smiling like a total freak.

I felt better like my world just lighten up a bit.