Falling For Him...

Love Bells Ring

Chapter 3

On my way to school, I saw the kid next door getting out of his house and walking behind me.

He was wearing the same uniform as me, just the guy version of course so I guess he went to my high school.

Then a light bulb went off in my head, I finally remembered where I met him before.

He was that new kid that I bumped into yesterday in the hall at school.

I kept walking and peek behind to see if he is still behind me. In my mind I’m thinking "OMG HE ISSSS SOOO CUTE!!!!!" I can’t believe he lives next to me.

He was on his headphones and just walking.

I kept looking back and didn’t mind my step so I fell over like a klutz. He saw ,e fell and took off his headphones and came up to me and held out his hand and asked "ARE YOU OKAY?"

I looked up and saw him standing right in front of me with his hand out. I paniced for a moment then I took his hand, (I felt butterflues in my stomach.)

I stood up in embarrassment and didn’t look at him scared he might laugh at me.

He asked “Are you sure u are okay?” I looked down and nod.

I was still holding his hand, there was a pause when he was looking at me and I got shy and let go of his hand, turned around and just stood there with my back on him.

My face was red and I didn’t want him to see me all red in the face. 

When I started to walk again my knees started to hurt.

I bent down to my knees to see the problem and found my knee all scraped up.

He kneels down beside me and turns me around to face him. There was a paused and we looked into each others eyes for like 10 seconds.

Then looked at my knees to see what was the problem.Seeing the scrape, he put his hand on my shoulder and sat me down on the ground gently.

He went for his backpack and pulls something out.

I pretended to doze off looking all around when I actually really wanted to get a glance at him.

He took out a bandage and put it on my wound.

After he put it on he smiled and stood up.

"Your knee is hurt so I dont think you can walk to school today since its a long way there." he said.

 He saw my uniform and it’s the same school as he is walking to right now, he said okay and helped me up.

He bented down in front of me and told me to get on his back.

“Since that is where I’m headed too ill give you a piggyback ride there.” he said.

 He helped me on his back. I grabbed a hold of him tightly and was smiling like a maniac all happy and joyful inside but hiding my head behind his, making sure no one sees me smiling.

At that moment I had already fell for him.

The butterflies in the stomach feeling came back and it was like that all the way to school.

Once we reached the entrance he asked me where the nurse’s office was. Since he was new, he isnt use to the school yet.

 I told him where it was and that was where he took me.

We got to the nurses office, he knocked on the door and the nurse opened.

She helped me onto the bed, and started walking towards the door. I did not want that piggyback ride to end.

He could piggyback ride me forever, I just didn’t want it to end.

But when I was about to ask for his name, he already left.

The nurse tended to my wounds, and after only about 15 mins I was up and walking again.

I head straight to class, once I was in the door all the seats were taken so I had to sit in the front.

Which means I can’t sleep in class today. Oh wells. *SIGH*