New Neighbor

Love Bells Ring

Chapter 2

On my way home, I see this house with a new family moving in their stuff.

I walked by and saw this guy who looks really familiar, but I couldn’t remember where I saw him before so I just kept walking.

Still trying to picture where I saw him before I was already 2 feet away from my house.

 Finally, reaching my porch, I see my mom sitting on the rocking chair near the front door knitting.

I walked up to her and gave her a big hug. "Hi omma." I said.  "Hi Hijeun, how was your day at school today." she said.

 If I told her about the "TALK" I had with my teacher and the F, Im screwed so I just said good and walked inside.

Just when I step into the door I was pounced on by my dog Nana.

She greeted me with a big and sat down next to my feet.

As I got off the floor, I patted her head and went upstairs to my room then realizing that my hyung isn’t home.

Thinking,  he must be hanging out with those troublemakers he call friends.

Walking upstairs, Nana tagged along my feet.

My family has been living in this neighborhood for 3 years and its very quiet around here.

My dad is an agent bodyguard for the president so we usually don't get to see him often.

My mom works as an agent too but she retired and stayed home to take care of my little sister Bora.

Bora is only 2 which makes babysitting for me when my mom is out quite easy since all she does is eat and sleep.

I was unpacking my backpack and getting ready to redo that assignment Mrs. Jiyomin gave back to me when suddenly the phone downstairs rang.

I ran down stairs to pick it up and said HELLO, no one answered so I hung up.

We have been getting a lot of unknown calls lately which is very annoying but oh wells.

I went back upstairs to do the paper, Nana is laying on my bed taking a snooze.

Then I got distracted as usual and went to go write fanfics, leaving my paper laying on the desk untouched.

I was halfway done with my fanfics when it was time for dinner.

I went down to see my mom has cooked ramen for us.

Ramen is my favorite and my mom cooks the bestest ramen in the whole wide world, I sat down quickly in a chair and digged in.

After I finished, I thank my mom for the dinner and ran back upstairs to finish my fanfics.

Im always doing fanfics and never paying attention in school but some how I'm a senior in highschool already which is a good thing.

Last year of school which means off to college soon.

I haven’t thought much about what I want to do for my career but my parents dream was for me to become an agent bodyguard for the president just like them.

Oh wells, there lots of time to think bout that later.

Typing away, I finish my fanfic by 1 in the morning. Falling asleep, I woke up to a loud alarm clock.

I checked the clock to see it said 7:00am. I slept through the whole nite and forgot to do the paper.

So I left it on my desk and got dress for school.

I wanted to look cute for some reason because of the boy I bumped into yesterday. Hoping to see him around skool and this time not chicken out and ask for his name.

Then I went downstairs for breakfast and then walk out the door to go to school.