Cupcakes

Love Recipe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up with the annoying sound of the alarm clock. Why, why, why did I set it for 7 am on saturday? Well done Lina.

Well, anyhow, since I can't go back to sleep once I'm awake I decided to have a day for myself. Every single day I'm stressed, running from one place to another so, why not. Today no to anytype of obligations, no boyfriend.

I changed to shorts, sneakers, and baggy transparent blouse with a skinny top underneath.

It definitely wasn´t something I would wear in a normal day, because it is kind of revealing but, since I was going to stay home the whole day I didn't care.

I went to watch the tv lazily.  I was about to change the channel when I noticed the woman in the show was preparing cupcakes. That's when an idea came to my mind. Since christmas was a little time ago why not to make some cupcakes for my friends and family. I just needed  someone I could do it with. Someone that could see me with this clothes without me being embarassed. My bestfriend, Hana, obviously.

I took the phone and pressed the numbers almost unconsiously.

-Yeoboseyo?

-Hana annyeong!

-Hey, what a miracle, Lina calling at this hour.  Not rushing to go somewhere? Wow.

-Is not that amazing, I just happen to have some time today.

-And your plans are?...

- I was thinking, since christmas was alittle ago why not to make some cupcakes to gift?

-Oh, that's a good idea.

- And I thought, who would be the best one to help me with it? Obviously my lovely best friend.

- Alright weirdo, since this is about food I can't say no, I'm on my way.

-Wait! Can you get me some ingredients before?

- Sure, what do you need?

- I need vanilla, cocoa, and peanut butter. Oh, and if you see a topping you like you can bring it too.

-Let me write it................Ok, done! I am going. See ya!

HANA'S POV

I hung up and went to the supermarket. I took out a little folded paper with the ingredients Lina told me.

-Humm

I was going around the shelves looking for the peanut butter when someone called me.

-Hey, Hana!

I turned around, it was Chanyeol, we are friends plus, he is my best friend's boyfriend.

-Chanyeol, hey! What are you doing here?

I said with a smile, holding the peanut butter.

-Just buying some things I need. What about you? Oh, I see, grocery shopping?

-No, actually is not for me, is for Lina, we are making cupcakes together so she asked me to buy some ingredients.

-Oh, so that's why she didn't call me today. I tought she was sick or something.

-You know, your girlfriend is a little demanding so, I think I better hurry up looking for the other things. Bye Channie.

-Wait! You look like you haven't sleep, what if you fall asleep on the cupcakes?!

- Well, I was planning to sleep the whole day before Lina called me.

You know what? You can take the day off, I'll go with her.

- Really? It's a good idea. But...she will get mad at me...

-Come on! I'll send you some cupcakes when we are finished.

He was doing aegyo.

-Ok, ok, arasseo! Here.

I gave him the folded paper.

-It is what you need to buy. Good luck!

I gave him the peanut butter too, and patted his back before leaving.

CHANYEOL'S POV

Did you think you would rest from me today Lina? I don't think so.

I smirked and continued with the little list of ingredients Hana gave me. Before leaving I passed infront of the candies. There was a little box with two couple rings made of chocolate. I smile at the idea it gave me. It will be fun.

LINA'S POV

I was washing the utensils for the cupcakes in the sink, thinking about how I would decorate them when suddenly felt two strong arms surrounding my waist. Sometimes I leave the door open so it explains why I didn't hear a person coming in, but, Hana? No... I watched on the news there had been a lot of robberies this days so maybe...a thief!! He is going to me!

I took a roller that was in the sink carefully and turned around to face him with the roller about to attack when I realized it was Chanyeol.

-Hey! No need to be rude!

He said with a smile.

-What are you doing here? Where is Hana?

-Not even "Hi yagiya?" "How have you been?"

-You didn't answer. Where is Hana?

Let's say I gave her the day off.I found her at the supermarket and she told me everything. Which reminds me. Why did you call your friend and not me?

He reduced the gap between us still holding my waist. I was cornered between him and the kitchen counter.

His face was slowly getting closer to mine. I tried to explain but with that gorgeous man so close I could hardly process something in my mind.

-I... well I needed someone who... who could help m-me and who I wouldn't mind... seeing me l-like...

I could feel his warm breathe.

Like what?

He whispered staring at me seductively.

-Like...

I managed to get back to reality and noticed my clothes.

-LIKE THIS!

I almost shouted and quickly took an apr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter