New Life, New Memories

Paradise

Seasons passed by and the years went on. Jinyoung recovered, slowly but surely with the help of everyone. Eventually, B1A4 had a comeback but only as four members. They still kept the name like that in remembrance of their maknae, never wanting to forget him.

As they reached a certain point in their lives, they all knew they had to settle down while they still can. So B1A4 disbanded, leaving tears and wonderful memories in every fan's hearts. 

All the members kept in touch with each other. Dongwoo has the family he's always wanted, Junghwan became a soloist with Sunwoo helping him every now and then if he wasn't busy with acting and Jinyoung still composing for many artists (especially Junghwan, of course). Each day was fulfilling for all of them, living their lives to the fullest.

But eventually, time took its toll on each of the members, leaving the last one to be their leader. 

Jinyoung.

People say that he passed away in his sleep. But every single one of them doesn't forget to mention that a smile stayed on his face when he did.

Little did they know was that when Jinyoung went up to heaven, he found out a lot of things. The most important though was that a young raven-haired boy stood by the gates, giving him his infamous smile that Jinyoung missed so much.

"Chansik."

The boy grinned and spoke, his voice like a familiar melody.

"Aish, Jinyoung-hyung," he said jokingly and laughed. "We've been waiting for so long that we were worried that you might've gotten lost, as usual, on your way here-"

Before Chansik could finish, he could feel warms arms wrap around his neck tightly.

"I missed you so much. I'm sorry for everything. I'm so glad to be here with you right now."

"I feel the same way, hyung," he smiled and holds the older closer to him, afraid to let go. "I've been waiting here for all of you so that we can all move on together. I want to be with everyone, especially you, in the next life."

Chansik lets go of Jinyoung and lets his hand slide down to the other's, intertwining them together. 

"Now let's hurry! Dongwoo-hyung and Sunwoo-hyung are waiting while Junghwan-hyung might be trying to eat the clouds right now."

Jinyoung laughs at the last bit, tightening his grip on Chansik's hand before saying,

"Okay. Let's go together."

 


("By the way, if I did get lost on the way, would you have continued waiting for me?"

"Nope. I would've looked for you and brought you back home.")


——

 

"Ah . I'm late for classes again."

A young man ran through the streets, dodging everyone in his way except for one unfortunate boy, carrying a whiteboard. After they collided to the floor, the older rubbed the back of his head, feeling a marker stop at his hand. He looked up to see the younger distressed, looking all over the ground for something.

Staring at the marker near his hand, he picked it up and handed it to the other.

"Is this what you were looking for?"

The boy saw the marker in recognition and quickly nodded his head. He grabbed the marker and started writing on the whiteboard. After a few seconds, he flipped the whiteboard, revealing a message:

"Thank you so much ^^ but I'm sorry for bumping into you like that though"

The older waved it off. "Ah no that was my fault. I'm in a bit of a rush and-" He stops when he checks out his watch and realizes he's ten minutes late already. "Damn it!" he quickly stands up about to leave until he feels someone tugging onto his sleeve.

"Uh wait just a second"

"I'm sorry but do you know where the Seoul Arts Academy is?"

The young man grinned. "You're just in luck. That's where I'm heading right now. Follow me." He grabbed the boy's wrist but before he was about to run, he introduced himself.

"Oh yeah, the name's Jung Jinyoung. Don' t forget it. How about you?"

The younger hastily wrote his name down.

"Gong Chansik"

"Well, Chansik, it's nice to meet you but if you want to survive, you gotta run."

 

 

AN: omg i'm sorry for updating really, really​, really, REALLY late. i just had the longerst writer's block ever but now i'm up and kickin now. And i'm sorry for this short chapter but i promise that i'll keep trying my best to improve in the future.

 

I'll be writing more now (or attempt to) since i have more time (SUMMER VACATION WHOO)! the last bit of this chapter is actually a preview of my next fanfic so stay tuned for that. and i'm also making a sanchan fic so watch out for that too.

 

I'm still accepting B1A4 writing requests if anyone was wondering. Just message me and I'll reply as soon as i can. Thank you for everyone who has read, subscribed and commented on this fic and my previous story.