Snowman

Paradise

 

“Hyung, how long do you think this’ll last? It’s been 10 months ever since we admitted him to the hospital.”

 

“Hopefully soon.”

 

“I see…”

 

The two of them looked at the unconscious member, lying in bed after another attack had struck him again, leaving shocks of pain in his chest and making him pass out. It’s been a while since they’ve seen such a serene look on that boy’s face. Ever since the incident, nothing has been the same.

 

“But, Shinwoo-hyung,” Sandeul continued. “Is there really a chance he might die?”

 

“I’m not sure. But at this rate, it’s possible.”

 

“In my opinion,” Baro interjected. “He’s already dead in the inside. It’s like nothing we do can snap him out of it.”

 

“At least, he’s talking to us now,” Sandeul replied. “I remember how before he would barely talk and just listen to whatever we said. Then he would’ve looked out the window and told us to get out. But now, he’s said more this time. Maybe if we keep trying then he could be okay again.”

 

Baro walked over to the bedside, saying, “That is if he’s willing to.”

 

With that, he took one last look at the patient and stood up. “I’m going to get some drinks…” Sandeul stood up and muttered a “me too” and followed after the rapper.

 

––––––––––

 

“Jinyoung, watch out!”

 

In a flash, a snowball struck the back of the leader’s head. The main vocalist just watched in horror while the rapper was on lying on the snow, laughing his head off. The maknae sat on the bench, watching their leader walking closer to killing the blonde as the other brunette tried to hold him off while the hyung sitting next to him was taking a sip of his hot coffee.

 

It’s been many months since they had a break since their debut so fortunately enough, their company, WM Entertainment, granted them one. So right now, they were outside playing in the snow after spending some time in the mall.

 

Jinyoung walked over to the two members sitting on the bench with an exasperated look on his face.

 

“Can one of you take care of those two?” he asked, pointing back at Baro and Sandeul, who were now throwing snowballs at each other.

 

Shinwoo volunteered, throwing away his empty coffee cup in the trash can next to him and walked towards the two, only to be hit by a snowball and eventually, ended up joining the fight for revenge.

 

“Ha… It’s so cold.” Jinyoung rubbed his hands together to gather some warmth. “Do you want to join them?”

 

He shook his head and examined all the snow around them. An idea came to mind and suggested, “Do you want to make a snowman?”

 

Taken aback from the sudden question, it took a while for Jinyoung to agree. Then they stood up and started rolling the snow to make the body and the head. The leader put in some stones for the face while the maknae added sticks for the hands. For the final touches, Gongchan added some snow on both sides of the heads and molded them to make some pointy ears.

 

Jinyoung looked at the snowman with shock. Curious, he asked his dongsaeng, “What are the ears for?”

 

“I just remembered something that happened when I was a kid,” Gongchan explained.

 

“Oh really? What was it?”

 

“Nothing really,” he replied, rubbing his hands against his pockets. “I was walking around the park when I was around 8 and I didn’t know it yet but I realized I was lost so I sat on a bench like this and cried, hoping that my mom will magically show up.”

 

Then an angelic smile crept on his face. “Then all of a sudden, a boy who looked around my age came up to me and asked if I was lost. Before I knew it, we ended up playing around the park and made a snowman like this.”

 

“And eventually he helped me find my parents. I regret not asking his name though. I really wanted to thank him for helping me out. But actually,” Gongchan turned to Jinyoung, “I thought you were that same boy when I first met you. You looked like him but it’s probably too coincidental.”

 

Jinyoung smirked and looked back to the snowman, “How about we name him, ‘T–“

 

Suddenly, a snowball hit him on the side, interrupting what he was about to say. He turned to the direction of where the snowball came from. Quickly, the leader spotted the rapper who was about to run before he felt someone prevent him from running after the blonde.

 

Gongchan couldn’t stop laughing at the scene. “Hyung, stop trying to kill Baro-hyung.”

 

“Yeah but...” Then another snowball was hurled at Gongchan. He looked over to see it was Sandeul this time so he let go of Jinyoung just to rush off to team up with Shinwoo to attack Sandeul.

 

Jinyoung just stood there, thinking to himself, ‘I’ll probably tell you another time. Can’t believe we met like this though,’ before he got hit by another snowball by Baro again.

 

“Aish…” he glared at Baro. “Yah! It’s war now, Baro.” He made a snowball and threw it at Baro, who dodged it last minute and it hit Shinwoo by accident.

 

And the first B1A4 snowball war began.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Sorry I haven't been active for a while. Graduated high school a month ago and bummed during the first month of summer. Finally got my ready for college (ish). But anyways here's an update. I might edit this since I just made this at 12 AM. Hope you enjoy this chapter! Also, another thing. I have a livejournal now so you can check out my recent updates for stories (mostly B1A4). 

I'll also be accepting requests now. Just message me through:

Livejournal - http://shadeof-sky.livejournal.com/

AsianFanfics - ChromeSky

Tumblr - http://chromesky.tumblr.com/

E-mail - [email protected]

 

More info about asking requests can be found here:

http://chromesky.tumblr.com/post/47693045855/b1a4-fanfic-requests