Why love...

Fallin For You [Hiatus]

unbeta

-=====================-

I've been spendin' all my time just thinkin' 'bout you

-=====================-

"Here's your order, sir."

"Thank you." Donghae carefully brought his order to Hyukjae's place. He saw Hyukjae was lost inside his own thought. His empty eyes looking through clear window and probably was counting the snow pile.

"What are you thinking, Hyukjae?" asked him cautiously. He tried to make his question as neutral as possible with looking the fact they still count as stranger and hasn't become a friends yet.

Hyukjae averted his gaze back to Donghae and smiled. Didn't aware his smile already make the young doctor suffocated and Donghae didn't know whether Hyukjae knew CPR procedure or not if he ended fainted because of lack of oxygen.

"Nothing. I just hungry. Why took you so long to fetch the food?" He pouted and Donghae already got lungs malfunction combined with heart attack.

"Damn you giant smurf." Donghae muttered under his breath. "The queue quite long." He handed a glass of warm strawberry milk and a stack of strawberry waffle for Hyukjae while for himself he just ordered a cup of mint Chocó and egg sandwich.

They fell in silent and enjoying their food after exchanging another short conversation for a minutes. 

"So, your boyfriend already gives you permission to go out with me today?" asks Donghae after he finishes his sandwich.

Hyukjae shook his head. "He didn't know about this. I guess it's okay since I just drink coffee with friend and wasn't cheating."

“Yeah, you right.” Silences once again become their main topic, it’s supposedly become an awkward silence but the young doctor didn’t feel awkward at all. Few times, he stole a glance to person in front of him and for few times his heart beating too hard. He realize, he knew nothing about Hyukjae and if he want to closer to him, he better start digging information about the beautiful creature in front of him now.

“So, what are you doing for living?” ask him casually.

“I work at radio station.”

“Oh, like the staff?”

Hyukjae want to say he work as radio DJ but he thought, radio DJ was part of staff too so he nodded. “And you work as doctor?” he asked back but after the question slipped out his lips, he really want to shot his stupid brain. Of course, Donghae work as doctor, which was very obvious since he work at hospital, if he wasn’t a doctor, he won’t work at hospital maybe he’ll work somewhere else.

Donghae smiled as he noticed blush because of embarrassment start painted Hyukjae’s pale cheek, “I’m not a doctor though, I’m an artist.”

Hyukjae’s eyes widen adorably and Donghae used all of his willpower not pinching the cheek of person sat in front of him, “I’m kidding Hyukjae.” And he laughing hard.

Hyukjae unconsciously pouting when he knew Donghae just play with him, but he laughed along in the end. After that, silence wasn’t become their main topic. They talk about anything. From music, hobby to strawberry and they found out similarity between them, they loves dancing. If Hyukjae was considering dancing as his lives, Donghae considering dancing as his hobby; nevertheless, they share same passion in dancing.

“We should go dancing together sometimes, Donghae.”

“That will be good, Hyukjae.”

As the time crawled past midnight, their conversation getting deeper and they no longer stranger, they’re friends now.

Hyukjae’s phone suddenly vibrated, “Hello, Kyuhyun.” His face lit up immediately like a Christmas tree when his boyfriend called.

Donghae felt his heart constrict in pain, he knew well the reason behind it though but he couldn’t do anything. Hyukjae wasn’t his. Obviously.

“He’ll pick me up now, Donghae.”

“That’s good. I’ll go now, Hyukjae.”

“You won’t wait until my boyfriend come? I want to introduce you to him,” ask him innocently without aware about Donghae’s feeling. Of course, Hyukjae won’t know about Donghae’s feeling, he never say anything to him at first place.

Donghae trying to smile and shook his head, “Heechul hyung ask me to buy something now.” Lied him. Hoping Hyukjae will just buy it and didn’t ask anything.

“In the middle of night like this?”

“Yes.”

“Oh okay.”

With that answer, Donghae grabbed his coat and walked out from café but he didn’t really leaving. He stays near the café, hidden by soft drink machine. He watches Hyukjae walked out from café when a black car stops in front of café and a tall man stepped out. Donghae knew that was definitely Kyuhyun, Hyukjae’s boyfriend, if the way Hyukjae smile happily was an indication.

Donghae sighed as the car starts drive away. He took out his phone.

Siwon’s speaking.’

“Are you at hospital now?”

Yes, why?

“I’ll tell you after I come there.” Donghae closed his phone, tightened the coat around his body and heading to hospital.

-=================-

If not because of Sungmin’s plea, Kyuhyun definitely won't want to driving in the middle of snowy night only to fetch Hyukjae. He prefers to spend his time with Sungmin than with Hyukjae. Call him a heartless person, he won’t care, because his heart already belonging of one person and that was Sungmin. In other hand, he felt pity to Hyukjae. This wasn’t fair for him. He has a right to be happy with person who really loves him and that person wasn’t Kyuhyun. In the span of one year of their relationship, Kyuhyun already thought about breakup's plan for almost hundredth times. He was tried once to break up with Hyukjae and the latter ran to Sungmin and crying and in the end Kyuhyun will back to be Hyukjae’s boyfriend, only because Sungmin’s plea. Call him idiot, but he loves Sungmin too much until he will do anything for him.

“Kyuhyun?”

“Yes, Hyukjae.”

Hyukjae fidgeted a little, they become couple for almost a year and Kyuhyun still call him Hyukjae and didn’t call him with nickname. Not he didn’t like it, but sometimes he want to heard Kyuhyun call him with a nickname. As usual, he’ll brushed off his personal issue and dealt with that later.

“Can I go out with my friend? He’s a doctor. I met him today when I go to hospital.”

“You can go with anyone you want Hyukjae. You didn’t need my permission. You’re adult.” Kyuhyun replied coldly.

His words felt like thousand knives stabbed Hyukjae’s heart. He knew Kyuhyun wasn’t a typical person who says sweet word, he only said what he want to say, Hyukjae supposedly had been familiar with that, but no, he hasn’t.

“Okay.” And after that, the rest of journey spent in silence.

-=======================-

Siwon scratched his head in confusion. He didn’t know what he should say, because Donghae who want to talk and not him, but Donghae didn’t said a single word and Siwon couldn’t read someone mind so he won’t know what will Donghae say to him.

“Talk Donghae. I’m not a mind reader. I won’t know your problem if you didn’t said anything.”

Donghae kept silent.

“Argh, seriously! You are no different with Heechul when he had too much problem inside his head, no wonder you become his dongsaeng or do you want to visit a psychologist instead? I have a friend, Kibum, who work at that division.”

“I fell in love with someone else’s boyfriend.”

“What?”

“I fell in love with someone else’s boyfriend. What should I do Siwon?”

“Well, you can’t do anything; he has already taken and never thinks about snatch him from his boyfriend though. You just will lower yourself in front of him.”

“Why love is so hard?” ask Donghae more to himself.

Siwon smiled in understanding. He patted Donghae’s shoulder, “Don’t worry. Maybe love can be so hard but love never wrong.”

Donghae sighed for the nth today and buried his head on his arm. Maybe just maybe for now, Siwon was right.

 

 

-TBC-

A/N: All of you was right...again...huhu..am i so predictable?

reply chapter 2

queenchi : Yes, Hyukkie..just break up hehehe..thx for commenting

whitelf  : from hyukkie side, it counted cheating, but from kyuhyun side wasn't and i confused,hehehe..thx for commenting

monkeydancerYes..yes..you right...

hanchulovekyumin : yeay....*throw confetti*/hugs you back/

lady_na  : hehehe...if i said kyuhyun reason,it'll be a spoiler...

Eunhae123689 : agree..at red carpet he look like harry potter with glasses..but when performing he look so y XD

jewElf_13 : of course that was Sungmin...

Hyuk_Jae : They have their own reason

kaoru0118 : yes, you right..hehe...thank you~