Here in silence, it's just you and me

Fallin For You [Hiatus]

unbeta

-==================================-

Pull me towards you, and we start to dance

All around us, I see nobody

Here in silence, it's just you and me

-===================================-

“Sungmin hyung. Do you have a boyfriend?”

Hyukjae’s question feels like thousand watt of electric stung his body. Sungmin was speechless. He never expected Hyukjae would ask that question. Hyukjae was a nice person and a nice dongsaeng but all this time he never too cared about Sungmin’s love life.

“I…” he cleared his throat while avoiding Hyukjae’s gaze, “Yes, I have.” Inside his brain, Sungmin was busy cursing his tongue-slip.

“You have a boyfriend? Why you never tell me? When you met him? Tell me hyung.”

Sungmin felt thousand needles stabbing his heart after he heard Hyukjae’s another question. He wants to tell the truth but it will hurt Hyukjae and if he keeps the lie as a lie, in the end it’ll hurt their heart too. He want to cry and turning back the time, hoping the dangerous game he was currently playing was never played at first place. “I met him long time ago. We become a couple about two week before you become Kyuhyun’s boyfriend.”

“Why you never told me?” Hyukjae whines.

“Why should I told you? You didn’t tell me that you liking Kyuhyun. You only tell me you likes him when you ask me to send your confession letter to him.” A playful smile appears on Sungmin’s lips and become perfect mask for his crying heart. “I never know you’ll still with Kyuhyun for long time. Judging from your last relationship that never lasted than two months, it’s quite surprising.”

Hyukjae’s smiled, not aware with Sungmin’s sad tone which now more visible, “I don’t understand. Kyuhyun's good looking but so do my other ex. Therefore, I really didn’t have any idea why I still with him. Maybe that’s because of you hyung. Kyuhyun always listens to all of your words. Remember when he asks me to break up with him? I ask your help to bring us together and the next day he asks me to be his boyfriend again.”

Not only tears, Sungmin’s heart now was already bleeding. He forced himself to smile when Hyukjae hug him from the back. “I’m a childish and selfish person, hyung, but I’m happy you still put up with me. Promise me to always make me happy, okay?”

“Okay.” And that always be Sungmin’s answer for every Hyukjae’s wants. Okay or yes or sure and never for once, he said no. “I need to go to bathroom, Hyuk.” Sungmin said softly while detaching Hyukjae’s hug from him. He makes way to bathroom wordlessly and after he closed the door behind him, he open the shower tap. The sound of water drowning his sobs. The cold water was drenching his body. The regret and sorry was clear in him.

20 years ago, his own parents had abandoned him. He crying and crying after he couldn’t find his parents everywhere. A kind man brought him to police station and that’s the time he met with his future foster parents. Instead of putting Sungmin inside orphanage, Hyukjae’s father, who work as a police, decided to adopt him and make him become Hyukjae’s hyung. Little Sungmin swore inside his heart, he’ll be the best hyung for Hyukjae and he’ll do anything, everything, to make his new father and brother happy, although that means sacrificing his own happiness. “Please, take care of Hyukjae when I gone. Make him always happy and didn’t feel lonely.” That was his foster parents last will before he passed away two years ago and once again, Sungmin renewing his vow, strengthen it. However, right now, the burden of his last already draining his energy. His game has put them in the edge of cliff with endless depth if he didn’t end it now. He loves Kyuhyun and so painful seeing him with Hyukjae all the time. In other side, he knew Hyukjae loves Kyuhyun and he could imagined how sad he will be if he knew about the truth. And if he take a look of Kyuhyun’s side, he knew his boyfriend never have a soft spot for Hyukjae and it was hurting Kyuhyun’s heart as well to, every time he should acts like a good boyfriend to Hyukjae. This game started to hurt two hearts, his and Kyuhyun’s heart and maybe Hyukjae’s heart if he learn about the truth and maybe some other hearts will get a bit of pain too.

“I’m a childish and selfish person, hyung, but I’m happy you still put up with me. Promise me to always make me happy, okay?” Hyukjae’s word rang on his ears and Sungmin’s sobs getting louder. He crying until darkness started enveloping him and put him inside unconsciousness.

-====================================-

Donghae groaned when his own ringtone waking him up. He felt his body aching and his neck stiff as he was asleep on his desk all night long.

“Yoboseyo.” He greet sleepily.

‘Donghae.’

All of his sleepiness was disappear after he heard the caller voice. Hyukjae’s voice sounded like he had crying before he calling Donghae and right now, this young doctor was wondering about Hyukjae’s condition. He was too panicky for making a coherent explanation; he just said ‘Help. Hyung. Unconscious.’ And after that he crying again. Donghae didn’t waste his time. Even before Hyukjae’s hung up, he already in the middle of wearing his coat and grabbing his medical bag before drove off to Hyukjae’s apartment after he hung up. Luckily, he already asking Hyukjae’s apartment address when they hang out last night so he could arrive there in few minutes.

Hyukjae’s pale face and red eyes was the first thing took Donghae’s concern. “What’s going on?” he asked softly as he following Hyukjae entering a room.

“I think Sungmin hyung fainted. He didn’t come out from bathroom since last night. This morning I knocked the bathroom but he didn’t reply and when I open the door, he’s unconscious.”

Donghae nodded, he looked on figure on bed and despite his blue lips and pale face, this man as equally beautiful as Hyukjae. He examines the man carefully and after few minutes, he ended it. “Don’t worry, he’s fine. There’s nothing serious on his body. Just make sure to keep his body warm and give him warm soup after he wake up and if his condition wasn’t getting better, you can take him to hospital. I always there.”

“Thank you, Donghae.”

“You’re welcome.”

Suddenly they heard loud bang and footstep heading toward their room. There stood Kyuhyun, panting as if he was running all the way until here. “How’s Sungmin?” He asks the moment he sat beside him. He clasped Sungmin’s cold hand on his own and his other hand caressing Sungmin’s hair. Without aware that his own gestured already draws Donghae’s attention. Carefully Donghae glanced to Hyukjae and he could see a bit of sadness inside his eyes.

“Sungmin hyung is fine. He fainted on bathroom and I just found him this morning.”

“How can you so ignorant like this, Hyukjae!?” Kyuhyun hissed lowly, but his voice was enough to make Hyukjae flinched in fear and make Donghae gritted his teeth in anger. “Why you couldn’t take care of Sungmin although a bit, huh? Why always Sungmin who should take care of you?”

Donghae couldn’t take it any longer. He saw Hyukjae was almost burst into tears and Donghae won’t let someone he loved being blamed by mistakes he didn’t commit. “I think you couldn’t blame Hyukjae for this. He didn’t know anything, besides, you supposedly be thankful that Hyukjae still able to found him in time.” Donghae felt Hyukjae tugging his coat, asking him to sit down and shut up since he unconsciously stood up from his seat when he defends Hyukjae. He took a deep breath and glaring back to Kyuhyun who was throwing dagger glare to him. If glare could kill, there will be two dead bodies inside the room and that was Kyuhyun and Donghae.

“And who are you?”

“I’m Donghae. A doctor.”

The cold aura starts formed inside the room and Hyukjae, forever never good at handling conflict, decided to separate them for a while. He pulled Donghae out of the room, heading to kitchen. Hyukjae didn’t say anything for next minutes. He was busying himself with his soup after he gave Donghae a cup of tea.

Donghae voiced a question after he couldn’t contain his curiosity any longer. “What relationship they have?”

“Best friend.” Hyukjae answered shortly without turning his back. He tried to control his voice despite it’s hard especially when tears was flowing uncontrollably. He bit down his bottom lips to muffle his sob. He wiped off his tears cautiously before turning back to Donghae with bright smile. “The soup is ready. Do you want to taste it before I send it to Sungmin’s hyung room?”

Donghae sighed after he saw Hyukjae’s fake smile, he stood up and grabbed Hyukjae’s arm, “Follow me.” he dragged Hyukjae into his car, revved and drove away.

“Where will we going?” asks Hyukjae confusedly.

“A place that could bring your smile back.”

-====================================-

Winter sun wasn’t strong enough to thaw all the snow when they arrive at empty park. Hyukjae really didn’t have any idea about Donghae’s plan thus he chose to tag along when Donghae  entering the park. “You know all the people said this park look good at spring, summer or fall but not when winter. Sadly, they’re wrong. This place was the best when winter.” They arrive at other end of park and a frozen lake welcoming them. Snow blanket also welcoming them. No human footprint or animal's trace as if the snow blanket was freshly prepared for them.

“Ready to reminiscing our childhood memories?” asked Donghae and without waiting Hyukje’s answer, he lay down. Moving his hand and leg. “Snow angel!” said him childishly. Hyukjae laughed and joined him too. After tired just laying, they play snowball war and make a big snowman.

“Let’s dance, Hyukjae.” Donghae reach out his hand.

“But we didn’t have music with us, Hae.” Hyukjae reminded him as he accepts Donghae’s hand.

“How about BEG Moody Night?” asked Donghae after he turns on the music on his phone.

“Wasn’t it too…uhm...intimate?” Hyukjae blushed.

“Okay, we try other song. What do you like, hip-hop, pop dance, ballad?”

“Anything.”

And they finally settled with one song from a boyband called Super Junior, From U. Hyukaje laughed as Donghae tried to mimicking the rap part of the song and Hyukjae could tell, he’s quite good. The next song make them jumped up and down like crazy kid and suddenly Hyukjae lost his balance. He fell to Donghae and made them both toppled on snow. At first, they were laughing but after Hyukjae's head rise from Donghae’s chest, their laughter slowly died down. The distance between them so close, very close, with Hyukjae practically lying on Donghae’s chest.

 For the first time, Hyukjae finally able to see Donghae’s face from close and without glasses, he was really stunning. Blames the moment when Donghae’s hand slowly tracing his face and ridiculously, Hyukjae found Donghae’s eyes suddenly full with myriad of emotion and he didn’t want Donghae to stop. Slowly, his hand moved to his nape, guiding Hyukjae to leaning closer to him and Hyukjae slight surprised with himself when his heart suddenly beating louder.

The craziest thing of this was, they just met each other no longer than few days, yet Hyukjae already felt he knew Donghae longer than he knew Kyuhyun and this was crazy and wrong but it feels so right. Hyukjae’s confused. Donghae’s lips only millimeters away, his slow breath fanned Hyukjae’s plump lips. Donghae’s heart was beating like crazy. He’s ready to close the gap when Hyukjae suddenly spoke up.

“I’m…we should go home, Hae.” Said Hyukjae while moving away from atop Donghae and sat beside him.

“Uhm, yeah.” Donghae getting up and following Hyukjae entering the car. The rest of time inside the car was thickly covered by awkward atmosphere with their heart pounding hard against their own ribcage.

 

 

-TBC-

A/N: Some question already answered? about BEG Moody night, the music was indeed quite sensual in my ear hehehe...you can watch here

reply chapter 3. Thank you, gomawoyo,arigato for your comment ^^

monkeydancer : yeah, poor Hyuk. (Please forgive me hyuk D:)

lady_na : Me too, I hate two timing too...

Liponpon : Thank you for your comment (ask Kyuhyun: hey Kyu, will you jealous over Haehyuk? *he didn't answer)

Hyuk_Jae : You're welcome...update..^^

queenchi : Maybe now you'll dislike Kyuhyun more because of his attitude in this chapter,huhuhu..(Kyuhyun mianhae D:)

Hyuk_86 : Kyuhyun more than ready to break up, but if you read this update, (i hope) you'll understand, why he didn't break up.

whitelf : I tried to put angst in the lowest level though. Hope about this chapter? In my opinion, this chapter was combination between angst, fluff, comfort so angflucom XD ? love Kyumin and Haehyuk too...oh..Sichul too...and Kangteuk, Yewook, Hanbum, Zhoury, Shinari XD

Jewelmilas31 : was your last question answered in this chapter? Kyuhyun agree become Hyuk bf because Sungmin ask him too and he love Sungmin too much until if Sungmin ask him to throw away his precious laptop, he'll do it immediately, kekeke, why Sungmin do that because he promised to always make Hyukjae happy despite sacrificing his own happiness, stupid I know, but, yeah...

BleedingInLove  : Updateee....!!!!

hanchulovekyumin : yeah agree with you. Sichuuuuuul <3 kekekeke

 

A/N:

Hello my subscriber and commenter, my silent reader, non subscriber but become my reader and my commenter, my commenter but not become my subscriber, my subscriber but didn't or hasn't drop any comment yet, my..uhm..friend :D...comment? kekekeke