Friendzoned

Friendzoned

 

 

 

"Is that Suho?" I asked my friend.

 

~

Suho and I went to the same middle and high school. I know nothing about him except that he's a year older than me, his name, and that he's a nice guy. Oh yeah, and that he's handsome.  I never talked to him but from what people told me, he's a really nice person. Girls were always around him just because he was nice. He was actually willing to listen to your problems.

Anyways, right now, I'm going to college. I'm in my second year. I'm majoring in Art. I love art! 

~

She turns her head and squints, "Oh yeah... it is. I haven't seen him in a long time."

"I know right? Is that his girlfriend?" I look at the girl next to him.

"I don't know."

"Whether that's his girlfriend or not, he likes her."

"How do you know?"

"Well, look at the way he looks at her and the way he smiles... it's so obvious." My friend tilted her head in confusion as she looked at them, trying to see the obvious. "Ugh. Let's just go." I pull her arm and walk away.

 

 Suho's POV

I am 22 years old and I'm currently going to college and I work part time at a book store. I have a secret and I'm willing to say what it is. Nobody knows this, but... umm... I like a girl. She's the same age as me. I met her my first year of college. I admired her from afar for a while but then finally decided to talk to her. I was so nervous that day! She turned out to be a very friendly person. Everyday I fall more and more for her. A smile forms on my face every time I think about her. But, she's not aware of my feelings, in fact nobody knows about my feelings toward her. I don't make it obvious that I like her. I don't dare to tell her. I want to tell her but I can't. I don't have the confidence to tell her... at least not right now.

 

 


 

There's the first chapter. Sorry, it took a while. I hope you guys liked it. ^-^ I'll update soon.

Thank you. =)

-TaquitosNOMNOM 1/21/13