Go: HunHan

Homewrecked

[A/N: OH! this chapter is dedicated to...Yo_Chin!!!!!!! The 300th Commenter! Yay! I'm really happy that I get loads of comment that doesn't just consist of 'update soon' but I actually get comments! I love you all, like seriously! But then again, why would you even say update soon when you know I'm going to update! Hehe, anywho! HUNHAN!]

 

Back to normal PoV

Sehun manages to dispatch himself from Luhan who may or may not have been over the rainbows during the kiss. His hands are placed on Luhan's legs and he's a bit out of breath from what had felt like a whole hour of just lips.

He bites his lips as he closes his eyes and rests hishead on Luhan's.

Nobody utters a word and they both catch their breaths in silence.

Luhan opens his eyes, observing the close up Sehun. He feels his breath on his lips and he just wants to latch himself back on to him and when he's about to do so, Sehun lifts up his finger and presses it on Luhan's lips, forbidding the kiss.

"Stop." Sehun says breathlessly.

He lets out a sigh of disappointment and tightens his legs that is still wrapped around Sehun's waist, making sure he's still close and he won't start runnning away.

Which Sehun really had no intention of doing so.

"You're stupidity, hyung. It's h-"

"Harming you?" Luhan finishes his sentence for him as he's heard it multiple times before.

Sehun nods, keeping his forehead leaned on Luhan's.

His eyes opens slowly, meeting Luhan's gaze and he retracts just enough to see his whole face.

"What do you think I should do, hyung?"

Luhan gulps. "Can I be biased?"

Sehun nods. "I think it'll be best if you do."

Luhan's heart stop for a second and he wraps his arms around Sehun's neck.

"I think...you should..." He stop talking for a bit. 

'This is your chance Luhan! Ask him out already, for 's sake!'

"I should what, hyung?"

Luhan ponders for a second. "No, not you. I thinkshould wait till you know what you want."

Sehun is taken a back from Luhan's words. He imagined that he would squeal in happiness and force him to go out with him on dates and cuddle and..the list goes on, really. All the things that couples do; Sehun though Luhan would die to do it with him.. 

But he guesses he's wrong.

"What I want?" Sehun parrots.

Luhan nods. "What you want." A smile is present on Luhan's face, too sweet even for a face of an angel. 

Sehun thinks that the smile can only fit Luhan.

'Oh Sehun, congratuations for failing and falling.'

"What I want is you, hyung."

'Congratulations'

Luhan is silent, but there's a really big smile plastered across his face. Sehun watch him bite down his lips, shyly, trying very hard to supress the smile.

He still doesn't talk but he's happy enough o hold on to Sehun for a long time. Luhan give Sehun a small peck on the top of his head and he travels down.

Kissing his forehead.

Kissing the bridge of his eyebrows.

Kising the tip of his nose.

And finds his way back down his lips.

Instead of a small intended kiss, Sehun clasp one of his hand at the back of Luhan's head, gripping on to his hair and he pushes him closer to him, prolonging the kiss.

But Luhan pulls away, the smile still playing on his lips.

"I don't think you want me to think you still hate me, right?" Luhan jokes and Sehun cracks into a smile.

A smile that had been missing on Sehun's features.

Luhan can sense that he's slowly peeling away the layers of Sehun's cold exterior and he's finding his softer spots.

"Not really." He replies in a whisper and this time, before Sehun could place his lips back on Luhan's, he raises up his finger and pushes Sehun's lips away.

"Now, you stop being so greedy."

They both break into laughter beofre gazing at each other's eyes again.

"Can you put me down now?" 

"Yeah." Sehun places his hands on Luhan's waist. "But first, can you unwrap your legs from my waist?"

Luhan laughs and shakes his head. "No. I want you to carry me to the sofa." He acts cutely and hugs Sehun ike a koala on a tree.

"Hyung, you're lucky I don't hate you." He whispers and actually starts carrying Luhan out to he living room and he sets him down to the leather couch.

Luhan pats the space next to him, signaling Sehun to sit but he only looks at him indifferently.

"I made you food, aren't you going to eat it?"

"No. I'm not hungry anymore." He grins.

"Well, I am so you can sit there by yourself." Sehun turns, beginning to leave Luhan, who looks surprised from the 180 degree change of Sehun.

He swears that he's some kind of robot who has a button for each type of emotions and Sehun's one is malfunctioning.

"Wait." Luhan whines and runs up to Sehun, wrapping his arms around his waist again and they walk together, slightly awkwardly but sweetly.

Both Luhan and Sehun sit around the island counter, sharing one bowl of swollen up instant kimchi noodles.

Luhan feeds Sehun some pieces but Sehun's too shy to do it himself. He wasn't really the lovely-dovey type. Not that he thought anyway.

"You know that you'll be with me for 2 nights, right?"

Sehun nods. "Yeah."

Luhan grins pops again. "And we'll be alone, together."

"Yes, I know." Sehun looks up to Luhan who's suddenly blushing. "What?"

Luhan raises his hand and curls his fingers, signaling Sehun to lean in, which he does.

Sehun leans himself over to Luhan side of the counter and Luhan also leans in by Sehun's cheeks.

"You got food on your cheek." Luhan whispers and before Sehun could wipe it off his cheeks, he feels Luhan's soft tongue graze on his the spot, cleaning him up and ends it with a short kiss. "I really wanted to do that." He stifles a giggle,but fails anyways.

Sehun sits back down on his chair, blushing for the first time in front of Luhan.

"Ahem...where did you say I was going to sleep?" He changes the subject, trying very hard to no look at Luhan's playful eyes.

"My bed, of course!" He beams.

 

.

 

Author's Corner:

Surprise confession!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I tease you again with the ending!

OOOOHHH~ HunHan on the bed....lol!

(Sorry that Baekyeol is being delayed. OTL)

I don't think I can update as much this week again cause my EXAMS!! OTL

I can't...I have my chemistry, physics and biology exam this MONDAY....OTTOKHAE

 

Leave author-nim Author-nom-noms a comment! MWAH! <3