Twist!:SuLay

Homewrecked
[A/N: I'm stalling before I write some BaekYeol on the weekend (hopefully) And SuLay needs some love.]

Lay is resting his head on Suho as they lie on top of the bed. His fingers are running through his partner's hair whilst his eyes are closed.

"...about Kris..." Suho starts, breaking the sweet silence.

Lay chuckles a bit before he opens his eyes to see Suho with a worried look on his face. "What about him?"

"You guys have been arguing more and more these days."

Lay shrugs and closes his eyes again before snuggling further into Suho's chest, breathing in his scent. "The guy hates me." He laughs again.

"I can see that." Suho whispers back and he moves down to lay next to him, hugging him closer to his body.

"It's either the bastard still has feelings for you or he's just a selfish er." Suho frowns at the language Lay uses against Kris and flicks his forehead. "What? It's true."

"I know he doesn't have feelings for me anymore." He confides. "It's been gone a few years back already."

"So that makes him a selfish er, right?"

Suho flicks his forehead again but Lay just laughs it off, being the playful person he is.

"He probably finds it weird that you rely on somebody else than him." Lay implies. "Like it has been since you two met, right?" Suho nods, feeling right about Lay's understanding.

"Probably." He agrees. "I have the night shift so I'll be leaving soon. Suho remembers and he dispatches himself from Lay's embrace and walk towards the closet.

Suho currently works at a famous restaurant chain in Hongdae. He usually jumps from job to job, hopefully finding one that definitely suited him and as for now, the job of being the restaurant's pastry chef is adequate for Suho.

Lay pouts as he watches Suho change into his white colored uniform.

"When will you be back?" He whines like a child.

"Not till tomorrow at 7 in the morning." He answers.

Not long now and Suho leaves Lay inside the house. It's currently 10 in the evening and nobody is at home.

Baekhyun had plans to sleep over his friend's house, Chan-something, Lay would always forget his name since he usually refer to him as 'Baekhyun's boyfriend' which is an improvement from last time which was 'Baekhyun's buddy.'

Tao is over in his motherland; China, apparently fixing some paperworks about his citizenship in Korea. Lay is slightly relieved that he wouldn't be alone with him.

Kai had apparently stayed in the night sessions of cram school, which Lay finds odd seeing that the exams had been dealt with and he thinks that studying is the last thing in Kai's mind. So Lay then suggests that it had something to do with his large-eyed friend. And again, who remains unamed to Lay.

Sehun on the other hand hadn't informed where he would be and Lay slightly doubts that he wouldn't be with his cute friend Luhan, who is the only one that Lay remembers the name of. He doubts it because he's seen how Sehun would act around him and how he looks both absolutely smitten but also absolutely irritated whenever Luhan was around. Lay guesses that they have a love-hate relationship.

And lastly, Kris. Lay only knows that he had been forced to go to one of those office celebrations, being the boss, he probably has to pay for the expenses.

Lay's happy about how he's so observant, helping him in further understanding different types of circumstances that goes on around the house so he'd know how to act.

The person who comes home first is the last person Lay had thought who'd be coming earliest. Minus Baekhyun, of course.

When the door bell rings, presses on the intercom to look at who's at the end of the gate.

"Who is it?" He squints his eyes since he's not quite sure who the person is.

In what sounds like an electronic voice, a person replies, "Umm, I'm Mr. Wu Fan's employee and he's currently inside my car, drunk."

Lay ponders for a few seconds before he clicks the button to let the designated driver in with a drunk Kris.

The gates automatically opens and closes again once the car has drove in the drive way.

Lay grabs his cardigan and exits the house to help with Kris and known how tall he is, Lay knows that the worker probably had a difficult time sending him here.

Kris' arms slung across the young man's shoulders, trying to support his weight and Lay comes in to help.

Once they've set Kris on the couch, the employee leaves after Lay tells him, "I'll slip in a word for you, maybe to get a raise or something."

He's thankful as he bows and completely disappears from the house.

Lay walks over to Kris and he watches him breath in and out through his nose and his forehead is slightly crinkled.

He scoffs at his weak image and Lay leans in to flick Kris' forehead once maybe twice.

Kris mumble incoherent words before he starts slurring out small words like something along, 'cars', 'topping' and a whole sentence that may had been supposedly directed to Sehun as Kris says, "Stop dropping bread crumbs in my car, Oh Sehun." His words are heavily slurred.

What happens next is totally out of the blue and is worth to be shocked about.

As Lay leaned in to flick Kris' forehead, Kris stretches his hand out, grabbing Lay's arm and he hugs him close to his big built.

Lay struggles in his embrace, slightly disturbed by the action and just when Lay managed to pull himself away, Kris pulls him back in and this time their lips accidentally presses on each other.

The smell of alcohol reeks from Kris' mouth and Lay can almost taste it in his.

Just before Lay could yanks himself outb of the awkward situation again, Kris' eyes opens and bulges out as soon as he sees that he's kissing Lay.

It's like the alcohol in him disappears immediately and he feels 100% sober again.

"Holy !" Lay curses.

.

Author's note:

There hadn't been much comedy in this fix so while we wait for BaekYeol's scene I would like to have this time to laugh at a scen like this.

OMFG Kray!