Rough angel and sweet devil

You Make A Choice

“Alex I’m here but… I don’t know how to get in” YongGuk is standing outside her firm in front at a door with no handle. He has his phone by his ear looking at what he can best describe as something out of a spaceship

Didn’t you get the ID card?” Alex asks

“I did” YongGuk looks at the card in his hand “I just don’t know what to do with it”

Alex chuckles “Guk press the button next to the screen hold the id against the screen when the light turns green and then press you code in on the display. Simple as that

“Simple my ” YongGuk frowns “What was my code?”

You picked the code yourself  so you better remember it and remember you only got 10 seconds and one try or a very big guy will come and he doesn’t play nice” Alex teases “Good Luck” she hangs up and YongGuk looks at the thing in front of him. “Which button was it again?” he scratches his neck looking at all the buttons. “Next to the screen” he mumbles and presses a button hoping for the best. A green light flashes and he moves his ID in front of the screen

Please enter code” a generic voice says and he moves his card away “What did I pick?” he frowns “Ah right” he quickly presses the date he confessed to Alex at the club and waits. The door opens and he steps in quickly unsure how long it will be opened. He looks back at the door and then looks around stopping in his tracks “Oh my god” he has stepped into a very impressive reception. There are no windows but decorated very elegantly. Across from the door by the other wall a receptionist sits behind her desk currently talking on the phone. He walks further in while taking it all in thinking this is like a whole other world. He walks over to the reception and waits for her to finish. She isn’t really a typical receptionist like they have at the agency. This one has a lip piercing, smokey eye makeup and blue and pink stripes in her long hair. She hangs up and looks at him tilting her head “Yes?”

“Uhm… I…” YongGuk frowns

“ID” she smiles and reaches out a hand

YongGuk hands it over and she takes a look and hands it back “Looking for Alex or Seungho?” she hands it back and smirks

“Alex?” YongGuk doesn’t quite know what to do with himself but she just chuckles “You know most of the idols coming here act like that the first time… and the second. Actually Seungho is the only one who doesn’t seem out of place” she stands up “I’ll show you the way”

YongGuk nods and follows her still looking around “Worked here long?” he asks

“Yes and no. I have known Alex for a long time” she looks over at YongGuk “I was a stripper”

YongGuk immediately starts feeling uncomfortable but he then frowns “Wait what? How do you know her then?”

The woman chuckles and winks at him “How do you think?”

“Alex didn’t strip… She didn’t… right?” YongGuk stops and looks at her wondering if there is something else Alex hasn’t told him.

She looks him up and down grins “Girl got skills” she starts walking again leaving YongGuk stomped “Skills?”

“Not so much the dancing but she was really quick to learn how to use a pole. You didn’t know?” she looks back at him

“No I didn’t” YongGuk crosses his arms looking rather annoyed

“You missed out” she smirks and tilts her head “Wonder why”

YongGuk clenches his jaw and starts walking “Just show me where she is” he grumbles and follows her again. She leads him to the gym where he sees Alex observing a sparring match. “There she is” the receptionist smiles and leaves again. YongGuk takes a deep breath and walks over to her “Alex” he calls and she turns to look at him sending him a big smile “Gukke” she walks over to him but when she tries to give him a kiss he moves her back “You were a stripper?”

Alex looks a little confused and then laughs “You talked to Hana” she shakes her head and puts her hand on his cheek “Baby I have never been a stripper”

“But she suggested…” YongGuk raises his brows

Alex shakes her head again

“Then… why did she say…?” he frowns looking very relieved.

“Because she likes freaking people out” Alex says and pats him on the cheek “And you are easy”

“I’m not easy” YongGuk huffs

“Yea?” Alex steps closer to him “Don’t you think I would have showed you a thing or two if I had done something like that?” she whispers sending him a very suggestive look while she slides her hand under the edge of his shirt caressing the skin gently

“Maybe” YongGuk smirks and places his hands on her arms “You never know with you”

Alex steps closer biting on her lip while her left hand moves around his back “I’d have given you a show” she whisper looking him in the eyes. YongGuk wets his lips looking at her. He wants nothing more than take he right here and now with her looking like that and the hand touching his skin in that way the other girls couldn’t.

“Boss!” someone calls out and YongGuk looks down and removes her hand while Alex chuckles and turns towards Fujiwara “Yea?”

“Oh” Fujiwara spots YongGuk and smirks “The boyfriend is visiting”

YongGuk looks up and glares at slightly towards him. “Wanted something?” Alex asks

“Just wanted to ask if you had time but I guess not” Fujiwara shrugs smirking at YongGuk who doesn’t look too pleased “We are going out” YongGuk says and grabs Alex’s hand “Come on” he pulls her along grumbling to himself while Alex just looks confused “What is the rush?” she asks. YongGuk looks back at her “You should change before we go”

“Fine” Alex exhales and gives his hand a tug “This way” she leads him to another door, through it and over to the elevator where she moves her ID over the display. YongGuk pulls her close to him and looks her in the eyes “That guy Fuji… He likes you doesn’t he?”

“I like to think all my friends do” Alex says with a little smirk

“You know what I mean” YongGuk looks to the side “He really likes you” he looks back at her and she shrugs lightly “Maybe. He hasn’t said anything”

“You flirt with him?” YongGuk asks coldly

Alex raises a brow and tilts her head “I never kissed him”

“Is that your way of telling me I can’t get mad?” YongGuk scoffs raising a brow as well

“No” Alex smirks and pulls him with her out the elevator as she walks backwards towards her door. YongGuk looks at her as she opens the door without even sending it a glance “You know” she turns and walks in “I think maybe I need a shower before we go if we have time”

“Hmm Yea I guess there is time for that” YongGuk mumbles looking at his phone “I was here earlier than I thought”

Alex looks back at him and chuckles “missed me that much?”

“Just go take your shower” YongGuk kneels down and pets BangHim who comes running over to him.

“Guk” Alex calls out leaning against the door to the bathroom. YongGuk looks up at her seeing her smirk at him.

“Either I’m offended or you really are too innocent. Are you seriously gonna let me shower alone?” Alex asks

YongGuk chuckles and stands up “Excuse me for being a gentleman”

“Well then” Alex shrugs “Suit yourself”

YongGuk walks over to her biting his lip. He stops inches away from her and slides his hand around her waist “God I missed you”

“You really didn’t sleep with Jieun?” Alex suddenly asks.

“Alex…” YongGuk sighs “I didn’t”

“How far did it go?” she then asks

“You really want to know?” YongGuk frowns “Can’t we just… forget it?”

Alex looks him over and then steps back into the bathroom. YongGuk sighs deeply and leans against the doorframe “Babe…”

“Are you coming or what?” Alex asks. YongGuk’s eyes become bigger and he quickly walks in closing the door behind him. Alex has her back to him trying to pull her shirt off with one hand. YongGuk walks up behind her a little hesitant to touch her “Babe, are you angry with me?” he mumbles placing his hands on her hips.

She shakes her head “Could you help me? It is a bit hard with one hand”

YongGuk nods and slides his hands up slowly pulling her shirt up over her head revealing the body he has been missing. He throws the shirt to the side and moves her hair over her shoulder so he can see the tattoo identical to his own. He runs his fingers carefully over it and lets them trace down her back looking closer at the big tattoo on her side. It looks amazing on her. He then removes her bra before pulling off his own shirt and moving close to her again kissing her neck.

She lets out a soft moan and turns around to face him. She catches his lips and engages in a deep kiss sliding her arms around his neck. The feeling of his bare chest against her is enough to get her worked up and she doesn’t allow him to part as he tries to get rid of the remaining pieces of clothing. It has just been too long for both of them. Parting a little in lack of air YongGuk finally gets rid of the rest of the clothes and they move into the shower. Alex stays with her arms around his neck as he checks the water. She gently nibbles on his neck making him groan with impatience. Even without her right hand every single touch is driving him insane. The water gets a proper temperature and they move under it letting it run down their bodies while they joins their lips again. YongGuk lets his hands wander around her body getting a feel for how she is now. He presses her against the wall wanting to get even closer her

“I want you” he mutters. Alex slides her hands back from his neck and pushes him a bit back “Where did she touch you?”

YongGuk frowns and looks at her “W-what?”  

Alex looks him over clearly seeing the increased training paying off big time. She gathers her thoughts and pushes him up against a the glass wall separating the shower from the rest of the bathroom “I’m not gonna do this till you tell me”

“Alex” YongGuk pleads “Just stop thinking about it”

“How would you feel if you knew Fuji had been touching me?” Alex steps closer to him “I don’t want to do this with her marks on you”

YongGuk looks down very much aware of how much he would hate to know Fujiwara had been touching her like Jieun touched him.

“I want her off you” Alex slides her fingertips over his abs “I want your body to forget her and you are gonna let me” she moves her hand up tracing patterns on his skin and looks him in the eyes “I only want you responding to me” she leans in and starts kissing his neck gently knowing how he reacts to tenderness. YongGuk inhales sharply and closes his eyes.

She continues to moves her fingers over him claiming every part of him her territory while her lips hovers over his collar bone. YongGuk bites his lip really trying not to touch her but the more she touches him the closer he is to losing his mind. He is already ready to burst even though she hasn’t been near his lower regions aside from the accidental gracing

“A-Alex..” he whimpers and holds onto her arms. She straightens and leans against him with a little smirk “What?” she whispers seductively and tugs on his earlobe with her teeth “Not liking it?”

“You kidding me?!” he groans and pushes her back against the other wall “Please just let me… I need to feel you… I need…” he attacks her neck with kisses tugging on her skin with his teeth while his hands moves down her sides “Please Alex”

Alex nods and quickly moves her arms around his neck just as he pulls her up by her legs “I love you” he mutters in her ear and enters her with a groan. Alex whimpers and digs her teeth into her shoulder. It has been far too long and he was too rough causing her pain. He doesn’t move just stays in her and kisses her neck “Sorry babe” he moves his head back kissing his ways down her jaw “You just… You drive me insane” he kisses her lips and looks her in the eyes “How can you do that?” he whispers “How did you get this power over me?”

“I was gonna ask you the same thing” Alex smiles looking into his eyes “My rough angel”

“My sweet devil” YongGuk mutters against her lips before connecting them again. He starts to move slowly easing into it but the passion between them is stronger than ever and the graving to be one takes over and they get lost in a sea of pleasure and moans. Alex’s heart skips a beat and she clings to him his name against his lips and in a split second everything goes white and her chest heaves as she es just before he does.

YongGuk waits for a second before letting her slide down and she leans her head back against the wall, eyes closed and breathing deeply. YongGuk runs his fingers over and leans in to kiss it “I could stay here forever” he mutters and nibbles on her skin before he sighs “But we are expected” he moves back and pulls her with him cleaning her off while taking a good time looking her over. Her tattoos, her toned body looking better than he remembers and the month old scars “You never looked more beautiful to me” he says with a smirk. Alex chuckles and pecks his lips “You already got laid, stop up”

“Well I am hoping to get laid again” YongGuk teases and reaches for a towel while Alex laughs “We might be able to set something up”

“Good” YongGuk wraps the towel around her “Cause I don’t think it could be anyone but you” he grabs another towel for himself and looks at her “You broke me” he takes a gentle hold of her chin and looks her in the eyes “I don’t like being touched by anyone else. My body just won’t have it”

“Well good your body is faithful to me” Alex pats his chest

“As long as you treat it nicely it will stay that way” YongGuk lifts her out and carries her to the bedroom. He places her down on the bed and hovers over her considering if he should just cancel the plans he made tonight “Aish” he moves back and sighs “Get dressed babe we are running late”

“No round two?”

“Not tonight” he sends her a grin “Not yet anyway”

Alex laughs and sits up. She hasn’t felt this satisfied in ages even though she was actually scared for a second when everything turned white. She thought she was back in heaven but she guesses on some level she was. YongGuk always had that affect on her “My angel for sure” she smiles and dries up before finding some underwear. YongGuk returns just as she is trying to close her bra “let me” he happily exclaims and walks over closing it for her. His eyes move down her white neck and he just have to have another taste. He lets his teeth grace her skins intoxicated by everything she is.

“Careful that is how it started before” Alex smirks and YongGuk groans unhappily “I know” he steps back and crosses his arms looking at her as she picks up some pants “Enjoying the view?” She chuckles while pulling up her pants.

“I was just wondering how come you look so damn fantastic… HimChan told me that I had, when I was very drunk, asked if you were really that hot. You are” he tenderly says.

“That’s sweet” Alex chuckles “Why did you ask him that?”

“I was pissed” YongGuk confesses “My body wouldn’t react to Jieun or that girl”

“Really?” Alex frowns a little but still smiles

“Yea” He walks over to her and places his arms on her shoulders “I felt nothing with them. I didn’t think it was fair. You just have to slide a finger over my skin and I’m ready to jump you but them… nothing”

Alex laughs and moves her left arm around his back

“It is the curse of my possessive little devil” he pouts “So you better stay with me forever”

“There is nothing I rather do” Alex smiles looking into his eyes. YongGuk smiles back at her forgetting about the time.

“Should I wear something specific for… whatever we are doing?” she smirks “Or are you changing your mind?”

“Right” YongGuk steps back “Damn” he frowns and steps over to her dresser “You make me forget everything” he searches through her things and pulls out a big sweater with an O-neck “I want something discreet” he mumbles and hands her the sweater along with a top to wear underneath “You got hats right?”

“Yea” Alex nods and gestures at a drawer before pulling on the top “Where are we going?”

“That is a secret for now” YongGuk pulls out a beanie matching the sweater and walks back to her “Just trust me”

“I do” Alex smiles and lets him help her with the sweater. He moves her hair back and hides it under the beanie before he takes a step back and looks at her with a sighs “So hard to hide”

“Sorry I’m white” Alex chuckles

“Not that” he steps closer and kisses her cheek “You are beautiful” he takes a couple of glasses out of his pocket and puts them on himself “Promise me you try not to get noticed” YongGuk says and heads back to the hat drawer and finds a beanie for himself “I’m borrowing this”

“I’ll do my best” Alex nods

“Let’s go” YongGuk holds out his hand and she takes it and follows him out “My phone” she looks after her phone “I’ll get it” YongGuk let’s go and runs out to the bathroom returning with her phone a second later. “You need a purse?” he asks and starts looking for one without waiting her answer

“Depends on what we are doing” Alex frowns “Do I need my medication?”

YongGuk stops and looks at her. He didn’t know she was on medication but off course after what she has been through “Let’s just bring it in case” he says and she shows him where her purse is.

“Okay we are… 5 minutes late” he frowns “Damn”

“Sorry babe, maybe we should have skipped the shower” Alex follows him to the door where he holds it open for her and smirks “There is always time for that kind of a shower”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yush ufinally pdated again xD Three days is too long but I spends so many hours trying to figure out what needed to happen and I was just drabling on a paper when I was like... Off course.. and then the chapter happened: I think it is sweet xD xD xD I hope it put a smile on your face