Ending..

Ending..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was just 3 hours since Jiwon left him, since Jiwon asked for a break up. But Jongin already missed her. Usualy, even when they have fight, she would asked his friends to look after him, but now, she didn’t. His friends didn’t even knew what had happened between the two.

Jongin hugged his legs in his embrace as he gulped down his 3rd bottle of Soju. He was an underage, but who cares? He didn’t want to remember how he hurt the one he loves the most. It wasn’t his fault that he always cheated behind his ‘true’ girlfriend. He’d tried to be loyal, but he couldn’t. He always tempted to feel of another woman in his arms. Even though he didn’t love them like the way he loves Jiwon. Jiwon.

Jongin brought his hands up to cup his mouth as he let up some hiccups, along with a sobs. His room looked like a mess; he threw everything away once he stepped inside his room.

“Jiwon-ah..”, he called her name in between his cries. He looked down at his palm, at the ring she gave him back, and another ring in his finger, -its pair.

He pulled out his phone and dialed Jiwon’s number, just to get in mailbox. It was already the hundreds times he tried call her. He looked at the screen; their picture together. He have his arms around her shoulder from behind and kissed her cheek and she was smiling brightly, showed her eyesmile and took the picture for them.

Jongin screamed her name and threw his phone on the wall, causing it to break into pieces. “Jiwon-ah..”, he whispered and laid his body on the floor; curling into a ball and continued his cries until he fell a sleep.

 

=

 

 

I walked back to my apartement and closed the door with a loud bang, causing my mom to jumped out in shock.

“Ya! Don’t bang that door. What happened?”, my mom asked in worry as she saw me in this mess; swollen eyes and wet cheeks.

“I’m fine, eomma. Nothing happened”, I tried to smile and kissed her cheeks before running to my room and locked the door.

I laid my body on the bed and faced the ceiling. “Oppa.. Jongin oppa..”, I whispered and closed my eyes as a tear rolled down from the corner of my eyes.

I woke up from a loud knock on the door and groaned; holding my head.

“Jiwon-ah, did you turn off your phone? Turn it on, Chanyeol called you for many times!”, my mom yelled from outside and I gave her an answer.

I looked up at the clock and sighed. It was already morning. I didn’t knew that I slept for that long. Maybem because I don’t want to wake up, yet. I grabbed my phone on the bedside table and turned it on.

 

143 Missed Calls from Jongin oppa.

47 Messages from Jongin Oppa.

 

I sighed and almost put my phone down when I saw another notifications.

 

21 Missed Calls from Chanyeol oppa.

17 Missed Calls from Sehunnie.

 

What’s with them? Did Jongin told them to call me?

I decided to call Chanyeol oppa back and waitid for him to answer.

“Oh my God, Jiwon-ah. Thanks God! Why don’t you turned your phone on, huuh?”, I heard Chanyeol yelled on the other side and another faint voices behind him.

“I’m not in the mood. Why? Why did you call me?”, I asked, not wanting to let the conversation lasted longer.

“Something happen with you and Jongin?”, he asked back straight forwardly. “Don’t change the subject!”, he added without giving me times to reply.

“We broke up!”

“God. Jiwon! Get your here and finish your problem! Jongin’s drunk and he have high fever. Our dorm in mess, Jiwon! I don’twant to hear anything and just get here right now!”, Chanyeol groaned and ended to call.

I looked up at the clock again. 8AM. I sighed and got out from my bed to clean up. How much I don’t want to meet Jongin, but still I don’t want his friends to get involved. Jongin wasn’t the type of person who could handle his temper.

 

I walked inside Jongin’s and his friends’ dorm and found how messy it was. Pillow here and there. Broken glass. Bottles of Soju. I could smell alcohol from here. I headed toward Jongin’s room and found a note from Chanyeol.

 

 


 

 

Fix your problem. We left until he sober. I don’t want to smell any alcohol and hear him crying out loud.

Chanyeol oppa

 

 


 

 

I opened Jongin’s room and found him on the floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter