Final

Cuddling at this hour

English is not my first language, i have tried my best. sorry if there's any mistaken and enjoy my (another fail) story. i don't plagiarize any story, if you find any same story, it's just coincidental. enjoy guys, thanks :)


 

“I GOT A BOY 멋진!”

The sounds cheering from the fans after SNSD finish their performance in Inkigayo today is so loud. EXO-M who comes watch their senior’s performance follows them. Before that, they were at the backstage, cheering them and take some picture to showing in media. Yixing doesn’t stop clapping before the others do.

“They did a good job…” Luhan whispers on Yixing’s ear and he replies it with nods. Their manager tells them to go back to backstage before going back to SM.

“Congratulate them and then we leave, we have meeting for GDA after this.”

“Hyung…” Yixing approaches the manager. “What time the meeting will begin?”

“Around 9 or 10, why?”

“Can I visit someone first? I promise I’ll be at SM before the meeting began,”

“Visit who?” The manager starts to give him curious look. “Umm…”

“Hyung, please…” Yixing pleads. “Just one or two hours, it won’t take long.”

The manager silence for a while, thinking. “Okay, but make sure you’ll be there before 10, promise?”

Yixing looks at his watch. “I promise! Thank you, hyung!”

“Thank you!” SNSD bows to EXO-M after receiving flowers from them. After talking for a while, EXO-M bids goodbye to SNSD and leave the room.

“Hyung, just drop me off at the bus station.” Yixing tells the driver and got replies with nod.

“Where are you going?” Kris asks. Yixing replies it with just smiles. “Hmm, I get it.”

“We have meeting, dude. You forget?!” Luhan hits Yixing’s head lightly.

“I’m not! I’ll be back before 10! Geez, Ge! That was hurt!”

“Sorry,” Luhan shrugs and go back to his seat next to Xiumin.

“You’re just jealous,” Xiumin pats him on his shoulder and got Luhan’s elbow attack. “AWW! Man!”

30 minutes later, Yixing arrives at his destination. He takes his phone out and dials one number. About after three dials tone, he hears an angel voice.

“Hello?”

“Guess where am I now~”

“Yixing? Umm… SM Building?”

“Can you mention the other places?” He sighs.

“Well, it’s your second home after all.”

“Then, I’m at my first home now.”

“You’re at China right now?! HOW COME!!” Yixing can hear the girl’s scream outside the house, he’s just laughing. “And you are laughing! Silly!”

He pushes the bell button.

“Umm, wait. Someone’s coming. Who’s visiting at this lat-- YOU?”

“Hi, baby.” Yixing hangs up and puts back his phone.

“What are you doing here?!”

“Aww, I miss you too!” He pecks her cheek instead of answering her questions. “Why are you still there? You’ll get cold baby, come in.”

Hyujin still shock of his present. She was thinking that Yixing is at China, not in her house. She quickly close the door and follows him. “Is this really you, Yixing?” She checks on him one more time, she afraid she was dreaming.

“It’s me baby, Zhang Yixing.” He cups her cheeks and kisses her few times.

“You’re really here! I miss you…” She hugs him tight, so tight until he can’t breathe. “I thought you were in China…”

Yixing giggles. “Baobei, I can’t breathe…”

“Sorry! I just miss you so much…” She pouts. “Will you stay tonight?”

“Unfortunately, no…” Yixing pulls her to couch and lay together. Luckily, her couch is enough for two. “I have meeting in 3 hours.”

“Malaysia tomorrow?” She guesses. Yixing nods.

“For now until two hours ahead, let’s just cuddling and kissing each other. I miss those lips so freaking bad!” He says as he starts to kisses Hyujin’s lips.

Yixing kisses Hyujin’s lips softly, he her lower lip while she his upper lips. Hyujin’s hand at Yixing’s face. She can feel his smile through the kisses. They just love this moment so much. Just two of them in one couch, cuddling and kissing each other, no talking…

DDRRRRTTT….DDRRRRTTT…

“Your…phone…” Hyujin mutters between kisses. “Yixing…your phone…”

Yixing stays still, kissing her hard. “God! It tickles my tight!” Hyujin pulls away and sits down.

“AARGH.” Yixing scoffs and takes his phone, just looking at it and throw to the nightstand. “Let’s continue,” Yixing sits to reach your lips and positioning you at his lap. “Just ignore it.” Yixing mumbles when he hears his phone vibrates.

Yixing doesn’t want to waste any time, he won’t see her for another week. He has to use this precious time perfectly. He kisses her lips and then her jaw line to her neck. Hyujin still perfectly sits on his laps and runs her fingers on his brown hair. Continue to kiss, Yixing tries to find her sweet spot and there to leave marks.

“Hurt!” Hyujin pinches his arm and pulls away. Yixing laughing and kisses the marks. “Are you , dude?”

“Not really…I just want to cuddle you, right now.” He reaches her lips but she holds it.

“How about hot chocolates? It would be nice.” Hyujin stands up but Yixing holds her.

“Can you just be here, in couch, with me and we can kiss and laugh and cuddle and talk and stuff?” Yixing lies down and pulls Hyujin to lie down above him too.

“You don’t need blankets or something to warm us?”

“Who needs blankets when we have each others to stay warm…” He scrubs her back, making her relax.

“Okay…just asking thou…”

“Let’s just stop talking and continue kissing, can’t we?”

She nods. Yixing holds her face and kisses her passionately, no lust just love. He loves her so much, more than anything. He could kiss her all day long, if he can. He wraps his arms around her body, hugging her tight and warms her. His lips still busy kissing and her lips, their eyes close, enjoying the kiss. Their kisses parted for taking breathe and continue kissing. Yixing continue scrubs her back down to her cheek . He moves his hands up and down. He wants to sleep with her. Not for . Just sleep together, holding her body all night long, she will rests her head on his arm, feels safe. He would forget all his tiredness and his pain every time she’s with him, kissing him and making him relax.

“I love you, love.”

“I love you too, dearest.”