"Will you..."

For You I Will...

Last chapter. :( ...thank you for all the support. Here's the long, awaited ending. Hehehe

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Alone again." Sooyoung whispered to herself in the darkness as she kicked the empty can in front of her. "This ." Sooyoung grumbled angrily and then kicked the can hard until she couldn't see it anymore.  After 10 minutes, she finally reached her destination.

Sooyoung let out an exasperated breath and climbed the ladder. "Much better." Sooyoung put her hands behind her and leaned back as she looked through the little square opening in front of her. She then scanned her surrounding and found herself enjoying the peace.

Where was Sooyoung? Well, the only place that she could go to...

"I knew I would find you here."

Sooyoung turned her head toward the voice. "Je-Jessica!" Sooyoung gasped.

Jessica just took a seat next to Sooyoung and looked at the tall girl. "What are you doing here?" 

"What am I doing here? What are YOU doing here?!" Sooyoung snapped and moved further away from Jessica. 

Jessica shrugged. "I just came to the place that you would least expect me to find you."

"My treehouse?!!" Sooyoung widened her eyes in shock. "But-how did you know about this place?"

Sooyoung looked at Jessica incredulously whereas Jessica just stared back in amusement.

"Yuri and Sunny?" Sooyoung guessed. Jessica shook her head.

"No? Then Taeny?" Sooyoung guessed again. Jessica shook her head.

"Tell me." Sooyoung demanded and crossed her arms. "I feel like my privacy just got violated."

Jessica broke out laughing at Sooyoung's statement, but Sooyoung remained serious.

Jessica moved close to Sooyoung and whispered the answer into Sooyoung's ear.

Sooyoung looked at Jessica in complete surprise. "ME??!!!!" Sooyoung pointed to herself. Jessica smiled and nodded.

"But I don't remember telling you anything.When?"

"The night after your grandpa's death, you fell asleep in the living room after hours of crying."

"Okay. And then?" Sooyoung remember that event and urged Jessica to continue. 

"Well me and Taeyeon came to visit you and found you there on the floor but when we tried waking you up, you refused."

"I did?" Sooyoung asked again. 

"Yep." Jessica said with a small giggle. "But then you got up and just went straight outside, scaring the hell out of me and Taeyeon."

"NO. WAY." Sooyoung commented, quite intrigued by the story now. "But how is that relevant to my question again?"

"Because when we asked where you were going, you shouted "TREEHOUSE!" and then just closed the door on us."

"I must've been too tired to remember any of that." Sooyoung stated in a low voice. "Now it makes sense why I woke up here the next morning."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Well duh! What did you expect happen? Someone carried you here that night?"

"Yes I did." Sooyoung looked at her innocently. "I thought it was Yuri or Sunny."

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore." Jessica said in annoyance. "All that matters now is that I found you."

Sooyoung stayed quiet. 

Jessica turned to look at Sooyoung in despair. "Please Sooyoung. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"No." Sooyoung spat back coldly. "No more chances Jessica. I'm tired of it." 

"But Soo-" Jessica tried again but failed. 

"I said NO!" Sooyoung shouted, scaring Jessica a bit. 

"..."

"I believe 3 years is more than enough for me to know what kind of person you are."

Jessica looked at Sooyoung. "And what's that?"

Sooyoung glared at Jessica. "Selfish and heartless."

Jessica felt her heart breaking. Is that how she really is? A selfish, heartless, rich woman?

"You don't mean that." Jessica tried convincing herself with a bitter smile. "You're lying to me."

Sooyoung scoffed. "Why? Is it so hard to believe it?" When Jessica didn't answer and just frowned at Sooyoung, the tall girl continued. "I honestly don't know what I saw in you. But I'm glad I realized my stupidity and stopped."

"LIAR!" Jessica yelled and covered her ears. "You're lying!" 

Sooyoung pitied Jessica. "Leave."

"No." Jessica answered.

"Leave." Sooyoung said, her voice raised a little now.

"No!" Jessica yelled and stood her ground.

Sooyoung began to get frustrated so she just grabbed Jessica by her arm, opened the little entrance door on the floor, opened it and told Jessica to climb down.

"NO!!!" Jessica yelled again and struggled to get free from Sooyoung's hold. 

"Are you crazy?!! Get the f***k out!!" Sooyoung yelled, her chest heaving from the anger and moving. Sooyoung was not going to risk it anymore. She's had enough of the pain and hurt. She's not going to let Jessica control her anymore...she's not going to let Jessica near her again...

"Why are you doing this?" Jessica's voice suddenly changed to one of grief. Her red, teary eyes met with Sooyoung's fiery ones. "Do you really not care about me anymore?"

Sooyoung took a deep breath and released Jessica. "The last time i checked, you are 'The Jessica Jung'." Sooyoung said between gritted teeths. "I'm sure my feelings wouldn't matter. Now leave." Sooyoung then turned her back to Jessica. "Leave now before I force you down myself."

It didn't take long before Sooyoung heard the door closing behind her. Sooyoung turned around and saw no one. Jessica had left, just like she wanted. A tear escaped from Sooyoung's eye and the tall girl let out a sad smile. "It's for the best."

*ring ring*

"Hi Dad. How's everything-"

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!"

Sooyoung retreated back from her phone a bit and rubbed her ear. "OW! What?!" 

Sooyoung could hear her father's angry and heavy breathing from the other line. "You go and apologize to Jessica right now!!" 

"No."

Mr. Choi was not in the mood for his daughter's stubborness. "You told me you couldn't go to America because of Jessica. And that you loved her too much to let her stay here alone. You better live up to your words and make her happy young lady!!"

Sooyoung sighed. "But daddy-"

"Don't 'daddy' me! Jessica just left with red, puffy eyes and do you know how late it is right now?! Learn to listen to her and forgive."

"I've forgiven too many times." Sooyoung said with a sigh. "I've had enough."

"Do you love Jessica?" Sooyoung could imagine her dad's frustration at that moment. 

"Um..I-" Sooyoung stuttered.

"The answer is YES! Now go after her before I come there myself and force you!"

"But I'm scared." Sooyoung mumbled. 

"Of being heartbroken again?" Her dad asked, in a softer tone. 

"Yes."

"LIsten honey. Jessica was too but if you look deeper, you will see that fear wasn't the only reason why she rejected you."

"I don't know." Sooyoung asked, she was just too confused now.

"You don't know but Jessica does. Go and ask her. But make sure you work everything out with her or else don't come home. Bye. Have a good night honey." And with those last words, he hung up. 

Sooyoung let out a small giggle. Her dad was quite helpful, in his own loving, caring yet weird and scary ways. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica cried loudly in publicly as she wiped her tears and sniffed. She didn't care if she was alone walking in Sooyoung's neighborhood and could be yelled at for being so loud at night. She was too hurt.

Jessica crouched down on the side of a street and buried her heard in her arms. 

"I lost her. I let my fear get the best of me again." Jessica thought to herself and held herself tighter. "I never got tell her how I feel."

Jessica cried even more. How could she have been so ignorant. Sooyoung was right. She is selfish and heartless.

"Jessica." a voice called her from above.

Jessica thought she was just imagining things now and ignored the voice.

"Jessica."

It's nothing. No one...

"Jessica Jung." This time the voice a little bit closer. Jessica decided to take teh risk and lift her head to see if it was who she hoped it was. 

"Soo-Sooyoung?" Jessica managed to ask in between her tears. 

Sooyoung smiled back and wiped Jessica's tears. "Uljima. Don't cry."

Jessica only looked away but Sooyoung turned her head back to look at her. 

"I'm sorry Jessica." Sooyoung apologized sincerely and held Jessica's cold hands. "I'm so sorry I made you cry again and hurt you."

Jessica shook her head. "No! It was me. I should be sorry not you Sooyoung! I should have never taken you for granted. You were the best thing to happen in my life and I just ruined everything."

"Jessica-"

"And you're right. I am selfish and heartlesss. If I had listened to you and stopped thinking of myself, you would've never gotten stabbed by Donghae. Nor would you have been humilated publicly." Jessica ranted on and kept crying.

Sooyoung just listened. "I'll let her speak. She deserves it." Sooyoung thought.

"But I really enjoyed and I'm grateful for everything you done Sooyoung. Your loving gestures shows how much you care for me and how much you love me. But I let my fear of being hurt again blind me and now I've lost you but I just want you to know that I-"

Jessica stopped talking right away and responded to Sooyoung's kiss. The kiss was deep, passionate, and in a way, loving. When they finally stopped for some breath, Sooyoung leaned her forehead against Jessica.

"You never lost me." Sooyoung whispered and cupped Jessica's cheeks. "I still love you."

Jessica was tearing up again. "Sooyoung. I love you too."

"What?" Sooyoung asked, shocked and happy at the same time. "You what?"

Jessica smiled and kissed Sooyoung again. "I love you Choi Sooyoung."

Sooyoung immediately hugged Jessica and began spinning around. "She loves me!!!" Sooyoung shouted into the night air. "I LOVE YOU JESSICA JUNG!!!" 

When Sooyoung stopped, Jessica immediately hugged Sooyoung tightly again. "I love you too Sooyoung." Jessica then loosened the hug a bit to look into Sooyoung's eyes. "No more running away. I'm going to be by your side from now on, just like how you've always been with me."

And with those last words, the couple shared another kiss under the night....

 

....

....

"I knew it! Yay! They kissed!" Taeyeon jumped up and down from teh balcony. 

"They did? Give me that!" Yuri snatched the binoculars away from Taeyeon and looked. "Omg! Sooyoung finally got the Jung!" Yuri did a victory dance and began bumping chests with Taeyeon. 

"Let me see! Let me see!" Tiffany and Sunny fought for the binoculars but stopped when they saw that it was suddenly taken by someone else. 

"Wae???" Sunny whined. 

Mr. Choi smiled and shook his head in disapproval. "Uh-uh. Leave me daughter alone with her girlfriend. Go back inside."

"But-" Tiffany complained but stopped when she saw Mr. Choi already entering the house again. "This ." Tiffany commented before dragging Yuri away. "Since I didn't see the kiss, you are going to re-enact it for me later." Tiffany whispered ily into Yuri's ear. 

Yuri gulped. "But-but-we only did it once."

Tiffany gave Yuri a lustful stare. "So? I want to do it again...I want you tonight." 

Yuri tensed and then suddenly dragged Tiffany into house. "We're leaving! Good night!!!" Yuri shouted as she put on her shoes and Tiffany was doing the same.

"Why? I thought we were having movie night?" Mr. Choi asked. 

"Sorry. We have to sleep early tonight. Exam tomorrow morning. Good night Mr. Choi." Yuri and Tiffany bowed and left. 

Mr. Choi shrugged. "Oh well. At least Taeyeon and Sunny will-Taeyeon? Sunny?"

Mr. Choi turned around and saw TaeSun putting on their shoes too. "You guys too?" Mr. Choi asked, skeptically.

"Yes! Taeyeon...um...she has an early test tomorrow. Good night Mr. Choi!" And Sunny pushed Taeyeon out the door before any words could be exchanged. In fact, Sunny was sulking earlier about not seeing the kiss and Taeyeon decided to tease Sunny... only to have Sunny get in the end...so Taeyeon will be quite busy alright...not with studying though. 

When Yulti and Taesun left, Mr. Choi slumped down on his sofa and scratched his head in confusion. "But tomorrow is Saturday." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you're not going to leave me anymore right?" Jessica asked. 

"No. And you're not going to deny your love for me anymore?"

Jessica shook her head and snuggled up closer to Sooyoung in the bed. "Definitely not. I learned my lesson." 

SooSica was at the Jung mansion and was just cuddling with each other. Jessica wouldn't let Sooyoung leave after the events that happend that day.

"Jessica, just before tonight ends, I want to ask you something?"

"Sure." Jessica answered through a yawn. She closed her eyes closed and she nuzzled her head closer to Sooyoung's neck.

Sooyoung cleared . "Will you be my girlfriend?" she asked in a shy and gentle voice.

Jessica smiled after hearing Sooyoung's question. She tightened her hold on Sooyoung's waist before answering. After getting an answer, Sooyoung couldn't help but feel butterflies and euphoria again just like the day she had met Jessica for the first time.

"Yes."

And the best part? It was no longer just a dream for Sooyoung nor was it an unreachable happiness for Jessica...

...for Sooyoung's love was Jessica's happiness...

   ...and Jessica's love for her was Sooyoung's reality.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End! Thank you for all the support. I hope you guys enjoyed my short story as much as I have in writing them. Don't forget to comment. :D Until next time.