Stay

For You I Will...

Almost the ending. :D Thank you for all your support. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah. Feels good." The tall girl said with a small smile the moment she laid down on the green, lushful grass. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the peacefulness of the that moment. She was laying down under a big oak tree and it was a sunny day. It was her favorite spot to come to whenever she had troubles or felt stress.

"What the-" Sooyoung felt a body on her left and right side and turned to look who dared to interrupt her peaceful alone time.

"Yuri. Sunny. What are you two doing here?" Sooyoung sat up and looked down at her friends with disapproval. "Don't you guys see that I'm having a 'me' time right now?"

Yuri had her arm draped over her forehead while Sunny put her hands on her stomach and closed her eyes.

"Just shut up and stay still." Sunny pulled Sooyoung back down onto the grass. 

"But-" Sooyoung protested but quickly complied when Yuri gave her the 'eye'...

"Okay. Geez. This is soooooo messed up." Sooyoung laid down between her two friends and closed her eyes as well. It was a few minutes before Sunny decided to speak.

"When are you leaving?" 

"Tomorrow at 9am." 

Yuri sighed. "So that's it? You're just going to leave?"

"Yep." Sooyoung mumbled. "Better to forget than to be in pain." It's been a week since the incident with Jessica and Sooyoung didn't bother to make contact again. 

"Sooyoung. I think you should talk to Jessica." Yuri said in a calm tone. Sooyoung opened her eyes and looked at Yuri. Yuri gave her a small smile. "Tiffany told me that you've been ignoring Jessica."

"Oh." Sooyoung tilted her head back. "I'm not ignoring her. I just find no reason to talk to her." Sooyoung said nonchalantly. It's true that Jessica has been trying to talk to Sooyoung after the incident but Sooyoung couldn't talk to her without remember the pain and feeling miserable all over again. MIght as well save herself some pain right?

"Which is not like you. Back then, you would do anything just to get Jessica to talk to you, let alone go with you somewhere. And now you don't care?" Sunny asked, a little surprised.

"That was in the past when I was still the lovestruck, naive, foolish Sooyoung." Sooyoung answered with a little bit of hurt. 

"So, even if we tell you not to leave, you won't listen to us?" Yuri asked, although she already knew the answer.

Sooyoung shook her head. "You already know the answer so why ask?" Sooyoung smiled at Yuri.

Sunny suddenly sat up, surprising Sooyoung. 

"What's wrong with you?" Sooyoung asked.

Sunny looked at Sooyoung with annoyance and ruffled her own hair. "Ugh! Get up! I have to show you something." Sunny then got up and pulled Sooyoung up as well. 

"What? Why? I don't want to go." Sooyoung protested and resisted against Sunny.

Yuri got up as well and helped Sunny. "If we can't change your mind, then we'll let you do that yourself."

Sooyoung was confused now. "What are you talking about?"

"Just follow us dumbo!" Sunny exclaimed in annoyance before dragging Sooyoung away with Yuri's help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany was freaking out as she watched the blonde in front of her bury her head into her arms and cried. 

"Oh my god!" Tiffany stated before taking a seat next to the blonde. "Jessica. You need to get a hold of yourself."

"I'm so stupid Tiffany!" Jessica yelled, not lifting her head. "She won't even talk to me! I deserve to die!"

"Then you're really stupid." Tiffany looked at the person who spoke and gasped in surprise.

"Sooyoung!" 

At the mention of that name, Jessica quickly stood up and looked at Sooyoung with her red eyes and shock expression.

"Hey babe." Yuri pecked Tiffany's cheeks which the latter happily accepted. Sunny, on the other hand, walked over to Jessica and nudged her.

"Yo ice princess! This is your chance." Sunny whispered. Jessica nodded and began walking toward Sooyoung.

"Soo-I mean, Sooyoung." Jessica started, stuttering a little. She was nervous at what will happen if she says another word. Will Sooyoung leave like all the other times.

Sooyoung crossed her arms across her chest and looked at Jessica intently. "So Jessica Jung, you want to die?"

Jessica looked down and shook her head slowly. 

"Okay." Sooyoung then walked away, leaving Jessica confused on what she should do.

Jessica turned to Yulti and Sunny and saw them ushering her to follow Sooyoung.

"Wait! Where's Taeyeon?" Sunny asked before Jessica could go any further. 

"She said she'll wait for you in your special place!" Jessica yelled before go after Sooyoung.

"Special place?" Yuri asked with a teasing smirk. Tiffany laughed while Sunny blushed. 

"It-it's not what you guys think it is. She meant the library." Sunny defended while covering her red cheeks. 

"You two are meant for each other. Byuns." Yuri commented with a laugh before intertwining her hands with Tiffany and leaving.

Sunny immediately ran to meet Taeyeon. "Taeyeon is sooooo dead when I see her. That byun! Now Yuri thinks I'm a byun too!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica looked around for Sooyoung and finally spotted her love standing by the side of a lake.

"Sooyoung."

"Do you remember this place?" Sooyoung asked, not looking at Jessica. Jessica turned so she was facing the lake as well.

"This was the place where I first confessed to liking you." Sooyoung said with smile. "But of course, you called my a stalker and pushed me into the lake." Sooyoung laughed at that memory. Jessica smiled at seeing Sooyoung laughing.

"I'm sorry." Jessica apologized.

Sooyoung shook her head and turned to look at Jessica. "Love can't be forced." Sooyoung gave Jessica a bitter smile. "And you are no exception."

"Sooyoung. It's not that I don't like you. It's just that I was-" 

Sooyoung put her finger on Jessica's lips to stop her from continuing. "Shh." 

When Jessica complied, Sooyoung removed her finger and looked at Jessica. "You've been crying I heard."

Jessica nodded her head. "Because of you." Jessica felt like she was going to cry again after saying that. She just wants to tell Sooyoung how she feels but she's so scared...so scared of-

"Don't cry for me. I'm not worth your tears." Sooyoung calmly commented and looked into the reflected in the lake.

Jessica knew Sooyoung was still hurt and heartbroken. 

"Jessica." Sooyoung called lovingly and warmly.

"Hm?"

"I hope that you can find someone who will make you happy."

Jessica looked at Sooyoung in confusion. Wasn't Sooyoung that person?

"But-but you're that-"

"No." Sooyoung shook her head in disappointment. "After our last conversation, I realized that I can never be that person. I only caused you more problems."

Jessica shook her head vigorously. This is not good...not good at all. " No! Sooyoung I'm in-"

"I'm leaving tomorrow."

Huh? Jessica was stumped by that statement. "Leaving? Where?"

Sooyoung sighed and looked into Jessica's eyes. "I'm going to listen to you and leave you alone."

"What?" Jessica asked, scared and confused. Sooyoung still loves her..right?

"I'm going to study in America. And I don't plan on coming back to Korea." 

Jessica froze and felt weak but for some reason, she was still standing. "But-but-"

"Sorry Jessica. That's all I wanted to tell you. I apologize for my behavior but I hope that we can still be friends." Sooyoung said with a forced smile. Jessica was still in shock to reply.

"I have to go now. I still have to pack. Bye Jessica." And Sooyoung left....while Jessica slowly turned around to see Sooyoung's retreating figure. 

"But I don't want you to leave." Jessica mumbled aloud as a tear streamed down her cheeks. "I want you Sooyoung."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung bid goodbye to Yuri and Sunny and put her luggage in the taxi. 

"I'm going to miss you." Yuri said and hugged Sooyoung. "Who's going to help me beat up s?"

Sooyoung laughed. "You have Sunny. Right?"

"Right." Sunny then hugged Sooyoung too. "But three is better than two. Can't you stay?" Sunny pleaded.

Sooyoung gave them small smile and sighed. "I have to go."

Yuri and Sunny let out a defeated breath. "Fine. Then have a safe flight. And call us when you arrive."

"Sure thing. See you guys soon." Sooyoung was about to enter the car until she heard someone calling her name.

"Sooyoung!!" 

"Taeyeon?" Sunny inquired when her girlfriend crouched next to her, panting. "What's wrong?"

"Jess-Jessica." Taeyeon said in-between her panting.

"What about her?" Sooyoung asked, a little worried now. Taeyeon doesn't run unless it's an emergency...just like Jessica.

"Jessica is in the hospital!!!" 

"WHAT?!" Yuri, Sunny and Sooyoung yelled together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany ran through the crowd, searching for a tall women. "Sooyoung!" 

She hates the airport when it's so crowded. Why did Sooyoung have to have such an early flight?

"Did you find her?" Jessica popped next to Tiffany and asked as she panted. She and Tiffany had been running around looking for Sooyoung.

"No. I've checked all the terminals here already and no Sooyoung." Tiffany answered. 

Jessica stood up straight and sighed. "I guess it's fate. Let's just go back."

"But we can still-" Tiffany argued but stopped when she saw Jessica walking away dejectedly.

"Taeyeon. Your plan better be worth it." Tiffany thought to herself before following Jessica.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I thought she was in the hospital." Sooyoung stated as she entered the Jung mansion. "This isn't the hospital."

"That's because I just got a call earlier from my dad that Mr. Jung wanted Jessica to be treated here at home."

"oh." Sooyoung nodded her head. "But I was with you the whole time though. I don't remember you talking to your dad." Sooyoung said in a convincing tone. "Unless you-"

"Auntie!!" Taeyeon yelled purposely to break Sooyoung's train of thoughts.  

"Ow! What the hell Taeyeon?!" Sooyoung angrily retorted and covered her ears. "I swear I will skin you alive if I become deaf."

"Sorry. I thought my aunt was home but I remembered they're on a trip. Anyways, here's Jessica's room." Taeyeon stopped and pointed to a door on the left. "Be quiet. She's still recovering."

Sooyoung nodded her head and entered the room. As Sooyoung entered the room, she couldn't help but admire the room. It was spacious and well organized. She wished she had such a big room as this...

Sooyoung stopped when she saw Jessica sleeping on her bed soundlessly.  Sooyoung slowly walked over to the bed and sat next to Jessica. Sooyoung gently ran the back of her hand against Jessica's cheeks and looked at her lover with guilt and sadness.

"An ice princess is suppose to be healthy to continue her reign of tyranny." Sooyoung joked with a small smile. "But why did you torture yourself?"

Sooyoung held one of Jessica's hand as she recalled what Taeyeon had told her earlier.

*Flashback*

"Why is she in the hospital?" Sooyoung asked as Taeyeon drove. Sooyoung came with Taeyeon first while Sunny and Yuri will come later.

"Uncle said she overdosed on some medication."

"Overdose?!" Sooyoung exclaimed, horrified at hearing such a thing. "Why would she do that?"

"To punish herself i guess." 

Sooyoung was apalled. "Suicide is not a punishment."

Taeyeon sighed. "Sooyoung. You know Jessica likes you alot right?"

"No she doesn't. She doesn't care about me at all."

Taeyeon let out a sarcastic laugh. "Would you give her a chance if she asked for it?"

"..."

"Sooyoung."

"..."

"Sooyoung!"

"I don't know."

"Well. Make your decision wisely. Because in the end, you might not be the only one who ends up hurting."

*End*

Soyoung looked at Jessica's sleeping form and a smile crept on her face. "You're so beautiful when you sleep. But then again, sleeping is your favorite thing to do."

Sooyoung was laughing to herself until she heard a voice.

"Sooyoung?"

"Jessica." Sooyoung called out softly and helped Jessica sit up. "How are you feeling?"

"Sooyoung!" Jessica hugged Sooyoung tightly, catching the tall girl by surprise. 

"Whoa! Are you okay?" Sooyoung inquired.

Jessica nodded her head and loosened the hug. "You didn't leave?"

Sooyoung shook her head. "How can I leave when you fainted?"

Jessica looked at Sooyoung strangely. "Faint? I didn't faint."

Sooyoung nodded her head and looked at Taeyeon skeptically. "Taeyeon said you overdosed and-TAEYEON!" Sooyoung finally realized she had been tricked. 

"I'm going to kill that midget." Sooyoung muttered to herself angrily.

Jessica reached out for Sooyoung's hand. "Sooyoung. If I really did overdose, what would you have done?"

"Are you stupid or something? Why would you even do such a thing in the first place?"

Jessica just kept silent and looked at her hand which was holding onto Sooyoung's hand. "I'm feeling so much pain Sooyoung."

Sooyoung got worried and thought Jessica was really injured physicall. "Jeongmal? Where are you hurt?" 

"Right here." Jessica rested her hand over her heart. 

Sooyoung widened her eyes and looked away. " You don't have to do this. If you feel bad for what happened between us, then don't."

Jessica tightened her hold on Sooyoung's hand and shook her head. "No! I'm serious.Please believe me."

Sooyoung  looked into Jessica's glistening and remorseful eyes. She was going to respond but then upon a better look at Jessica's face, she realized some really distinctive features.

"I've heard you've been lacking sleep."

"No. I'm fine."

Sooyoung sighed. "And I've been told you haven't been eating lately." 

Jessica bit her lips because she knew that Sooyoung was speaking the truth. Tiffany and Taeyeon must have told Sooyoung about how she's been acting and feeling ever since the 'fight' with Sooyoung.

"Get some sleep and we'll talk later." Sooyoung announced with a tone that Jessica knew she couldn't argue.

"..."

"Just go sleep. I don't want to be talking to a zombie Jessica."

"Yah!" Jessica pouted and crossed her arms.

Sooyoung smiled and laid Jessica on the bed. "What happened to the health freak Jessica Jung?" Sooyoung joked.

"But I don't need to sleep." Jessica argued.

"Yes you do. Have you looked at yourself lately? You have bags under your eyes already and you can barely keep your eyes open. See!" Sooyoung pointed at Jessica when she saw that Jessica was about to close her eyes.

"Fine." Jessica hesitantly agreed. "But we still need to talk ok?" 

"Yes." Sooyoung agreed and was going to exit the room but got held back by Jessica who was holding on to her hand. 

"Stay here with me." Jessica pleaded.

Sooyoung removed Jessica's hand and sat back down next to her. "I'll be outside."

"No. Please don't leave me. Just stay here or else I can't sleep." Jessica pleaded again and looked at Sooyoung with a frown. "Please Sooyoung."

Sooyoung sighed and smiled. "Fine."

Jessica smiled and immediately pulled Sooyoung so that the tall girl was laying next to her. Sooyoung felt a little uncomfortable and was going to move a little further but Jessica hugged Sooyoung tightly around her waist. 

"Don't leave me." Jessica mumbled against Sooyoung's neck. 

Sooyoung took  a breath and tried to refrain her self from kissing Jessica to relieve her of some pain.

"Shh...go sleep Sica." Sooyoung's voice soothed Jessica and after a few more minutes, Jessica feel asleep. Whereas Sooyoung stayed up and looked at Jessica's sleeping figure. 

Sooyoung ran her fingers gently on Jessica's face and found herself drawn to Jessica's lips. Sooyoung couldn't hold it anymore and gave in to the temptation to kiss Jessica's lips.

Sweet yet...bitter. Just like Sooyoung thought it would feel. Sooyoung slowly and gently removed Jessica's arm and stood up.

"Bye Jessica." Sooyoung kissed Jessica's forehead one last time before leaving the house. 

Once Sooyoung got into a cab, she recieved a phone call. 

"Hurry up. You're going to miss the flight!" A woman's voice echoed from the other line. 

Sooyoung flinched a bit from the anger of the other woman. "I still have an hour left. Don't worry. I'll be there in 15 minutes. You got all the luggage right?"

"Yes. Just hurry up. I'm not leaving without you." The other woman replied, a little annoyed now.

Sooyoung smiled. "Okay. I'll be there. Don't worry."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman could be seen running through the airport like a crazy woman as she ran past all the people there, not caring about the attention she was attracting. 

Tears ran down from the woman's eyes as she finally saw the person she was looking for. 

"SOOYOUNG!!" the woman scream loudly and ran toward her destination only to be held back by her friends. 

"Stay still Jessica!" Taeyeon reasoned as she held on to Jessica's waist.  Jessica kept screaming and struggled to be released. 

"Let me go! Sooyoung!! Sooyoung!" Jessica yelled, but her yells seemed to go unheard as Sooyoung just continued to wait in line waiting to be checked in. It was really loud so it was no surprise her yells would be unheard.

"Jessica!" Jessica turned around to see Yuri and Sunny walking side by side to her looking at her in surprise. "What are you doing here?" Yuri asked.

Jessica managed to release herself from Tiffany and Taeyeon's hold and ran to Yuri. "Stop Sooyoung!" 

"Huh?" Yuri asked. Jessica held onto Yuri's shirt.  "What are you talking about Jessica?"

"Don't let her leave! Help me Yuri!" Jessica cried. "I need her."

"Jessica." Jessica turned to look at Sunny who was looking back at her with no emotions. "You need to stop this nonsense."

Jessica shook her head and ran back to stop Sooyoung but got held back by Tiffany. "Jessica. Sooyoung is not-"

"SOOYOUNG!!" Jessica yelled. But it was no use, Sooyoung had already checked in. "NO!" Jessica shook herself free from her cousins and ran to the check in lane. 

"Let me in! I have to find someone!" Jessica cried as she was held back by the security guards.

"You are not allowed to go in miss!" one of the security guards yelled. 

"Please!" Jessica pleaded desperately. "I have to stop her. I need her. It'll only take a minute.  I have so many things to tell her."

But the guards denied her request. "I'm sorry miss. We can't allow that."

Jessica wouldn't listen and continued to struggle. Eventually, YulTi and SunYeon had to help the security guards control Jessica. Eventually, they became the center of attention. Everyone else was gathered around to look at the drama.

"This is just like a korean drama." a woman squeaked excitedly into her husband's ear. 

"Where's the cameras?" another man asked. 

"Shh! Just watch and enjoy! This is much better than the reading magazines." another woman commanded.

*Meanwhile...*

"Jessica?" a woman's voice interrupted the little drama.

Jessica stopped her struggling and turned around. As she did so, so did everyone else who was witnessing the little drama in front of them.

Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny let out a sigh of relief while Jessica just stood frozen, speechless.

The woman walked closer to YulTi, SunYeon and Jessica. "What's going on here? Why are you here Jessica?" The woman asked, a little confused. But her expression soon changed to one of concern when she saw Jessica's tear stained cheeks and red eyes. 

"Why are you crying?!" the woman asked and wiped Jessica's cheeks.

Jessica slowly lifted her hand up and held on to the hand that was wiping her tears. "Soo-Sooyoung?"

The woman in front of her smiled and nodded her head. "The one and only."

Jessica quickly jumped on Sooyoung and hugged the taller girl tightly, catching Sooyoung by surprise. 

"Uh..." Sooyoung looked at her friends. Tiffany and Taeyeon had a tired smile on their face while Yuri was punching her balled up right fist against her left palm and Sunny brought her thumb against her neck and slid it across. 

Sooyoung shook her head. So Taeny was happy while Sunri was pissed at her...why?

But Sooyoung knew that Jessica was the most imporant person right now because she was crying nonstop. Sooyoung hugged Jessica  and reassured her that everything was fine.

"Okay! Drama's over people!" Tiffany yelled and clapped her hands to disperse the crowd. 

"Aw man!" Some people whined as they reluctantly went back to their seats or wherever they came from.

"Glad we entertained you guys!" Sunny yelled back annoyingly. "Geez! Some people are so rude!" 

"What's going on here?" Sooyoung asked, still hugging Jessica who refused to release the hug once the crowd was dispersed.

" I don't know. Yuri and I came back from the restroom and then we met this crybaby here." Sunny pointed at Jessica.

"And she messed up my shirt!" Yuri complained and fixed her wrinked white blouse. "It's new too! Now it has her tears on it!"

"Boo-hoo." Tiffany said and rolled her eyes at her girlfriend's childishness.

"Be nice Sunny." Taeyeon said and hugged Sunny. "She's only crying because of that shikshin there." Taeyeon said with a smile and looked at Sooyoung. 

"Me?" Sooyoung inquired and received a nod from all her friends. 

"Sooyoung." 

Sooyoung looked down to see Jessica looking at her with teary eyes. "Why did you leave me?"

"..."

Jessica began crying again. "You said you'll stay with me. But when I woke up you were gone."

"Well that's because I-" 

"And then Taeyeon called me saying you were at the airport. How could you?!" Jessica began hitting Sooyoung's chest.

"Yah!" Sooyoung hissed and tried to calm Jessica down. But Jessica kept hitting.

"I said sorry and you were still going to leave me?" Jessica spoke again and then hugged Sooyoung tightly. "Please don't leave me Sooyoung." 

Sooyoung didn't know how to answer that question so she ignored it. She removed Jessica's arms and looked at Jessica intently. "What I do, shouldn't concern you."

"What?" Jessica asked in a soft voice. "Why do you say that?"

Sooyoung just sighed and looked at Jessica in pain. "Because it's what you always wanted so why would it matter if I were really gone?"

Before Jessica could even answer, Sooyoung already walked off.

"Go after her Jessica." Yuri advised and smiled at Jessica. 

"Yeah. She's just still hurting." Taeyeon added. 

"But how can i prove myself to her?" Jessica asked, biting her lip. "She hates me."

"No she doesn't." Sunny interrupted. "She stayed because of you."

Jessica widened her eyes. "Me?"

Tiffany smiled. "Yep. The one you saw earlier was Soojin, her sister."

Seeing Jessica was still confused, Sunny decided to elaborate more. "Sooyoung decided at teh last minute to stay. Her father wasn't too happy but once she explained her reasons, he understood."

"So she told her dad to let Soojin go in her place." Tiffany finished.

Jessica was surprised. "So-so she didn't go because of me?" Jessica repeated, with a small smile.

Yuri rolled her eyes playfully. "Hurry up and tell her how you feel before she really leaves you."

"Thanks." Jessica thanked sincerely. "Where can I find her?"

Sunny smiled. "The last place she'll expect you to find her."

Jessica thought about it for awhile. Suddenly, she turned around and left. 

"I guess she figured it out." Taeyeon commented. "That was fast."

Tiffany smiled and hugged Yuri. "It's amazing how love works."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sad chapter. :( one last chapter. this was suppose to be teh last one but it was too long so I divided it to two parts. See all of you later. :D