Chapter 3

Forgive and Forget

After her outburst, Jinhae could feel everyone's eyes on her. Eunji nudged her side, "Yah, do you know him?"

Jinhae shut her eyes 'Am I dreaming?' Eunji nudged her again and Jinhae's eyes snapped opened. She looked around and Kai was still there, staring at her.

This wasn't a dream.

After four years of not seeing him he was here in front of her. She didn't know wether to run up and hug him, or slap him.

"Im sorry.." Jinhae said before storming out of there. The dance students looked around not knowing what had just happened.

Kai ran after her " Jinhae-ah where are you going?!" he managed to catch up to her and grabbed her wrist.

"Let go." Jinhae tried to free her wrist, but it was no use Kai was much stronger.

He couldn't take it anymore and hugged her from the back. It had been such a long time and he had missed Jinhae.

Jinhae stiffend when she felt his arms wrap around her shoulders. She tugged at his arms and broke free of his embrace. "Leave me alone!" she yelled.

Kai stared at her back as she ran away. She'll have to face me sometime.

Jinhae ran as fast as she could, she didnt want to talk to Kai. When he was gone, she sent him countless of letters and emails. She couldn't afford to call him because he was on the other side of the world.It didn't matter though, because he never responded. After a year of trying to contact him, Jinhae finaly gave up. If he didnt want to talk to her then she was going to act the same way.

Now he's suddenly back and wants to act as if nothing happened?

Jinhae wasn't paying attention as she ran. She crashed in to someones chest, and they both landed on the ground. Jinhae rolled off of the person and hit her head on the sidewalk.

"Ow!" she touched her head and felt something wet. She looked at her hand.

"BLOOD!" she exclaimed before passing out. The stranger's eyes widened as he saw the girl faint.

_____________________________________________

Jinhae tried opening her eyes, but the pounding in her head didn't allow her.

"You think she'll be okay?" a voice asked. Jinhae furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't recognize that voice."She'll be fine, it was just a little blood." a strangely familiar voice said.

B-BLOOD?!

 

Jinhae's stomach started churning. She hated blood. The sight and smell of it was untolerable to her. Just thinking about it makes her want to throw up.

"So you know this girl?" the unrecongizable voice asked. "Yeah."

Jinhae thought it was wierd that some stranger knew who she was. She needed to get up and see who these people where.

This time when she tried opening her eyes it worked. They snapped open and she immideately began scanning the room.Where the hell am I?!

She was laying on a black couch in a very nice looking living room. The couch was fancy, yet comfortable and there was a huge flat-screen hanging on the wall.

"Oh look she's awake!" someone exclaimed. Jinhae turned and was greeted by a tall guy that looked about her age. He smiled and a cute dimple formed on his cheek.

"W-who are...?"

Jinhae stopped speaking when she saw another man enter the room. This one towered over the first one. She gasped, recognizing him as he walked closer to her.

The familiar voice she had hear was none other than:

...Her ex..

 

 

"K-Kris?!"

 

He smiled and crouched down infront of her. His gorgeous eyes bore into hers as he leaned in. Jinhae's heart fluttered. "W-what are you doing?"

Kris chuckled and held up a little flashlight "Relax, Im just checking to see if you have a concussion."

"Concussion?!" Jinhae exclaimed. Why would she get a concussion?

"Just let me check if you're alright. Ask questions later." Kris said waving her off.

Jinhae nodded and followed the flashlight with her eyes. He examined her intentaly making sure her pupils reacted correctly.

After he made sure she was okay he stood up."Alright, now ask away." he said.

"You're back? and are you a doctor or something?"

"Isn't it obvious, and not yet, but I will be." he said matter of factly. Jinhae rolled her eyes, but couldn't contain the smile on her face.

"Is that all you wanted to know?" Kris asked raising his eyebrows.

Jinhae shook her head.

"Where am I? what happened? and who's that?" Jinhae asked gesturing towards the dimple face.

Before Kris could answer the dimple face walked over and smiled once again."I'm Yixing, nice to meet you." he said offering Jinhae his hand.

She smiled and shook it "I'm Jinhae nice to meet you too."

"So.. what happened to me?" She asked once again.

"Well after you ran into me, you uh.. hit your head." Yixing answered pointing at Jinhaes injury.

"Omo, Im so sorry!" She said standing up and bowing. Yixing held up his hands "No no, dont apologize you're the one who got hurt."

"Wait, why didn't you just take me to the hospital?" Jinhae asked a bit confused.

"Well.. I-I just moved here and I don't know the area soo..I asked Kris for help.." Yixing said while sheepishly rubbing he back of his neck.

"Where did you move from?" she asked.

"I moved from China." Yixing simply said.

 

Kris felt a bit left out. He cleared his throat making sure his presence wasn't forgotten.

Jinhae turned towards him and slapped his chest."Yah! If you where back why didn't you call me?"

"Aishh!" he said rubbing where she hit him. Eventhough, the two broke up a year ago, they remained friends. Kris smiled smuggly "Why,did you miss me?"

Jinhae scoffed "Haaa,No!" Kris stepped closer. He put on his signature face and said "Yeah right, you know you did."

Jinhae crossed her arms and tried to mimick his face. They both bursted out laughing and Kris enveloped Jinhae in a bear hug.

Kris's heart beat rapidly, it felt good to have her in his arms once again.

"I can't breathe!" Jinhae exclaimed, after a few seconds of being crushed against his chest.

The two broke their hug before Yixing asked "How do you guys know each other?"

"We used to date." Kris answered straightforwardly. Jinhae nodded, recalling those days. Yixing rose an eyebrow before sitting on the couch.

"Why'd you break up?" he asked. Kris stared at him "Mind your own buisness!" he said before throwing a cushion at him.

'Ayo stop let me put down another way!'

Jinhaes eyes widened as she heard her phone ring. It was Eunji. "Hello?"

"YAH! Yoo Jin Hae, where the are you?!" Eunji exclaimed. Jinhae flinched before answering "It's a long story... "

_________________________________________________________________

Kai striped out of his dance clothes, and shivered as the cold air hit his skin. He reached over and turned the water on. He stepped into the shower and sighed letting the warm water run through his body. He closed his eyes feeling relaxed after a long day.

Tomorow he would talk to Jinhae. He needed to explain himself.

He scrubbed his dark skin and washed his hair. After washing he felt clean and refreshed. Kai slipped into his boxers and plopped on the bed.

His aunt insisted on letting him stay at her house, but Kai wanted his own space.When the dance class with his aunt was over, he had went looking for an apartament and found one close to the school. It wasn't cheap, but he had enough money to afford it.

____________________________________________________________

"Well,thanks for everything Kris!" Jinhae said while opening the car door. Kris caught her wrist before she could step out and pulled her back in. She gave him a look, "What?"

"Call me if your head hurts okay?" he said letting go of her wrist.

Jinhae rolled her eyes "Ok Dr.Wu" she chuckled before shutting the car door.

She watched as he pulled out of the driveway. "Who was that?" Eunji asked coming from the apartament. "Omo you scared me!" Jinhae exclaimed. Eunji gasped "Isn't that Kris's car?!"

Jinhae smiled and nodded."C'mon I have alot to tell you." Jinhae said pulling her friend inside their warm apartament.


Thanks for reading!

Please comment and subscribe :D