Another Teasing

Call of Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara and Jaejoong arrived at Gogung Insadong at exactly 7:30 in the evening. Dara had to met her dad about the on-going training at her station, the reason why they have to left at his dad's office at 7 and couldn't hold on their growling stomachs.

 

"Geez. I'm so hungry!" Jaejoong quoted and immediately digs his chopsticks to his Bimbimbup.

 

Dara could only just giggle to her hungry partner, finding it so cute as his highly-respected and well-mannered aura sweeps off when he's hungry. After watching him for a minute, she started to eat her dish. Jaejoong smiles as he saw Dara quietly yet beautifully eating. So thankful to have this girl.

 

 

"Stop staring at me. It feels creepy." Dara said without removing her eyes to her group soybean sprouts.

 

Jaejoong smirks. "How did you know?"

 

Dara raised her head up while her chopsticks with soybean sprouts left hanging in the air. "You're too obvious when you're looking at me, Mr. Handsome." ending her statement with a playful wink before putting her dish inside .

 

Jaejoong giggles and didn't answers back. He's lovingly looking at her, watching every movement she's making, including how she munches her food.

 

Of course, Dara noticed it. "Yaah! Kim Jaejoong. I said, stop staring." and pouts.

 

Jaejoong leaned forward as he rests his chin to his backhand and smiled to her. "I can't. 'Cause you're so beautiful." and that made Dara flushed. Jaejoong smirks and leans back. "You're blushing baby."

 

"It's all your fault." Dara said and pouts as Jaejoong keeps ong giggling across her.

 

"I love you." Jaejoong said.

 

Dara stops for a while and then smiles later on. "I know."

 

He felt another metal being slapped on his face, again. "Why can't you just say, I love you too. You know, it makes me really curious why did you answered my proposal without even saying those words."

 

Dara immediately loses her appetite and placed her chopsticks to its stand. Dara leans back to her chair and crossed her arms. "So you're telling me, you regretted proposing?" raising her brow to show how annoyed she is.

 

Jaejoong shakes his head and placed his chopsticks to its stand. "No. No. It's just that, I'm really wondering why can't you just say those three words. 7 years Dara. I've been waiting for those words for 7 years. I couldn't even think that you even said yes for 6 months prior without even saying them."

 

"You exactly knows I'm not verbally sweet."

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes away and slumps his back to the chair. "It's just so unbelievable. God Dara, where kissing and cuddling yet you can't say I love you."

 

"Exactly Jae. We've been kissing and cuddling, do you think I will do that without even feeling something towards you? Can't you just be satisfied with my actions?"

 

Jaejoong chuckles. "Yeah right. I should've to be satisfied even if I heard you saying I LOVE YOU, CHAERIN when you're sleeping." he then looks back at Dara. Dara saw it, Dara saw how sad he is. She didn't even know that she's been unconsciously saying those words when she's sleeping. She's been dreaming about Chaerin for almost everyday for 12 years and didn't even noticed that she's saying it loudly while sleeping.

 

Dara raised her brow. "Did you sneaked in to my room?"

 

"Oh great. You couldn't even remember that you once .. twice .. thrice .. couple of times that you slept in my house because of being so drunk."

 

"But that's before I answered you."

 

"Oh. I forgot, during our 3rd year anniversary, when I slept in your room because of that storm that hit Seoul, you're saying those words while you're sleeping. Don't you think I'm not hurt? You can't blame me if I had this planted hatred towards your ex. 'Cause you're even telling her how much you loved her despite that you didn't get to see her for years while me? I've been with you for those years and just by saying those words could really make me as me, as your fiancée and future husband. Don't tell me, you're not even gonna tell me those during our vows? That's definitely ridiculous."

 

Instead of answering Dara just rolled her eyes, 's lock, being perfectly hit by his words. She knows she loves him, of course she did. She'll never answer to his proposal if she's not but all she thinks is that, she can't utter those words again. It became so hard for her to say it after her memorable break up with Chaerin.

 

 

Jaejoong saw how disappointed and also annoyed Dara is after arguing with her about this matter for the first time. Jaejoong sighed. "Okay. Okay. Sorry. I'm sorry Dara. I .. I'm just disappointed, I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm just despirate to hear those words from you. I'm sorry."

 

"No need to say Sorry, Jae. It's my fault actually for not saying it. It's just so hard .. I don't know." she said, still looking away from him.

 

Jaejoong reached her hand and caressed it. "I know. It's be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter