Those .. Words

Call of Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE : Thank you 2addicted2ne1 unnie and Deechae for giving your precious upvote to this story. I'll do my very best. Pa-i-ting! Oh .. WARNING! This chapter is .. kinda .. heart breaking for my beloved Chaerinnie .. Prepare! ;) Leave comments reader, arasso?

 

 

******

 

 

"Mom! Unnie and Oppa are both here!" shouted Chaerin's 15 year old sister — Harin, once she saw Seungri's car parked in front of their house.

 

"Noona! Hyung!" chanted their 7 year old youngest brother — Taemin, jumping from the couch when he heard Harin.

 

"Oh. Hi handsome kiddo!" Chaerin said after she sets her black leather combat boots inside their house's door mat, lifting her brother and it immediately rains his kisses to her face.

 

"Hold up. Hold up." Chaerin said between her head rotation, avoiding her brother's kisses.

 

Taemin immediately stops and hugs Chaerin through her neck. "I miss you unnie." Chaerin giggles. "Why did you have to left this morning without saying goodbye?" cutely pouts towards her, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

 

Chaerin playfully pinches his nose and smiles. "Because you're sleepy head. I don't want to wake up my prince from his handsome sleep." walking towards their living room. Bends down a little to kiss her sister before putting down Taemin.

 

"Whoa. Whoa. PRINCE CHARMING! Would you not greet your handsome brother?" Seungri said, lowers down while spreading his arms.

 

"Seung-Seung hyung!" and immediately jumps towards his embrace.

 

 

Chaerin and Harin giggle towards the two boys who are now tickling each other. "Where's mom?" asked Chaerin, pulling off her boots and placed it to their shoe rack.

 

"Kitchen .."

 

"Oh .."

 

"Good Evening mom." Chaerin said and pecked a kiss to her mom's cheek once she reached the kitchen.

 

"Oh. Good Evening, baby." carefully massaging a tuna meat.

 

"Hmmm .. Seems like, we have another festive dinner. What for?" Chaerin asks, peeking and smelling the smokes coming out from the fry fan.

 

"Because I finally bought another fishing vessel." her dad poped out from the door towards their backyard.

 

"Wow. Really? Congrats dad!" Chaerin said and hugs her dad.

 

 

"Okay. Okay. You two wash and dressed up, okay? Dinner will be served in just a few minutes." her mother sweetly smiled at her and took a glance towards the living room where Taemin and Seungri are playing wrestling.

 

"Oppa. Dinner will be served in a minute, just leave that kiddo here." Chaerin said and walked towards the stairs.

 

"Aye .. Oh. Taemin-ssi. After dinner, we'll play again, arasso?"

 

"We will?" clasping his hands together.

 

"Yep. We'll get ready for dinner. Be back." and rushed towards Chaerin.

 

 

 

It's been 5 years that Chaerin and Seungri have been staying with Chaerin's biological parents and siblings. After they got out from their own cells, Chaerin decided to tell her parents the truth along with Min Ho and Seungri. Her parents were all aware about their daughter's life way back 7 years prior before she showed herself to them, Chaerin told them everything. Of course, her parents are happy to see their long awaited first daughter but sad about what she to went through in her life without them guiding her. The Syndicate and about her relationship with Dara, Chaerin told them everything. They had no choice but to accept her and let Seungri stays with them as their own way of paying back what Seungri's parents did to Chaerin.

 

Chaerin and Seungri had to kept everything in secret with regards to their income. Her parents asked her not to get any money from her fund, the syndicate's fund, it's their way to get rid of every connection Chaerin had towards the disband syndicate. But without them knowing, most of the money that Chaerin and Seungri gave to them for the past 5 years and stopped when their parents settled down, were most of it came from the fund, the syndicate's and their new company's. Chaerin and Seungri had to do it. Chaerin's dad can't fed and meet her growing siblings needs everyday back then. Her mom doesn't have any work way back then. Yes, they are happy but financially, they are not and as their first daughter, Chaerin carries this responsiblity for years even if it's not necessary as w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter