The Letter

Call of Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"C-Chaerin?!"

 

Chaerin almost jumped when she heard her name. Her eyes are widened when she saw Bom's figure standing behind her by the help of the room's mirror. "Bommie." and quickly turned her back towards Bom.

 

 

Bom halts for a matter seconds, she's not even expecting Chaerin's appearance - here in the rest room and inside the auction hall. Dara didn't recognized her? She thought when she remembered that Dara entered and went out at the same rest room. 

 

 

"D-Daraaaaa!" Bom shouted and ran towards the door.

 

 

Oh . In her fast reflex, she ran towards Bom. Grabbing her wrist and let her turned around then pinned her towards the door. 

 

 

 

 

"Let me go!" said Bom as she tries to released herself from Chaerin's grip.

 

"Unnie, listen."

 

Bom wiggles her body, seeking for her own release from the stronger one. "No! Let me go, HE-" and cut by Chaerin's palms as Chaerin covers .

 

"Unnie, please listen to me." but Bom never stops from talking even if Chaerin couldn't understand her anymore.

 

"Unnie! Listen!" Chaerin said firmly that without her consent, Bom stops from talking as she saw Chaerin's despirate flames coming out from her eyes.

 

 

 

Chaerin sighed. "Listen, okay?" she said softly. Bom could just nod as an answer - afraid that Chaerin might hurt her which is totally impossible. Chaerin loves Bom as she's Dara's sister - nothing more. She respects her because of her family's achievements, of course, her own achievements too and Bom has this unbelievable humor that Chaerin couldn't find any appropriate words to describe it.

 

 

Slowly, Chaerin releases her grip from Bom's mouth but still holding her wrist - afraid that Bom might ran away and tell everybody that the Superior of VihaL syndicate is here.

 

 

 

 

"Did I hurt you, unnie?" and roamed her eyes around Bom's face. Bom shakes her head lightly as an answer.

 

"Sorry unnie, I .. I just don't want you to tell anyone that I'm here." and slowly releases her grip from Bom's wrist.

 

"W-Why?" Bom asked while rubbing her wrist with her hand in circular motion.

 

Chaerin took a step backward and sigh. "You're gonna ruin my plan."

 

Bom frowned. "Ruin? I'm gonna ruin your plan? What plan kind of plan is that Chae? That you're going to send your troops here and get all the expensive materials inside and kidnapped everybody and exchanged them with ransom?"

 

 

Chaerin raised her brow and frowned. "What? NO! We are syndicate, we're smuggling cars but WE ARE NOT LIKE THAT! We never ever attempted to kidnapped anyone. What for?"

 

Bom chucked and walked towards Chaerin. "Now what is your plan? MS. FAITH LEE? Superior?"

 

 

 

Chaerin bites her lower lip in annoyance. How could she think that we are like that? Kidnapping? Only stupid organizations would dare to do that. Normally, when she heard this type of accusation against the syndicate, she immediately burst out and end up punching that person who'd accused them. But not now, she could still control it - well, she has to. After all, Bom is still Dara's sister and she knows how important she is to Dara.

 

 

 

"Actually, to tell you honestly .. VihaL syndicate is no longer existing." and smiled weakly.

 

Bom saw this, she saw sadness from Chaerin's eyes after saying it. She chuckled. "Who are you trying to fool, Chae? Me? No way."

 

Chaerin walked towards the sink and rested her back on the edge. "I'm not lying. Aren't you guys not wondering why we didn't have any transactions for almost a year now? No smuggled cars across the globe have been delivered? Simple .. because we don't exist anymore. I already disbanded it."

 

 

 

Bom's face relaxed, now she get it. That's why .. That's why when they're interrogating Jae Jin or Seungri, they are both saying one thing. They don't exist anymore. Bom thought but still thinking of any possible lies from it. She could easily detect it - she's the highly respected Attorney Park Bom that never loses in court.

 

 

 

"B-But why?"

 

Chaerin smiled. "Because of your sister .. because of Dara."

 

"Dara?"

 

"Yes. Because .. when she came in to my life .. she changed me. I .. I was supposed to be ready back then. Ready to accept my title as the Superior. I was ready to run the syndicate. I was ready to spread our transactions, to be more rich, to have more investors but it all changed when I saw her. I accidentally fell inlove with the wrong person. Wrong? Because her world is totally the opposite world where I lived in."

 

 

Bom didn't answered back, yet she just attentively listening to the younger girl in front of her. Chaerin noticed it and decided to continue.

 

"After the proclamation, I .. I was hiding for 2 months until I decided to ran it again by the help of someone. All of my plans were all good in both parties. I never decided a plan that could again, ruin our syndicate's name and could ruin the world. No, I don't want conflicts again. I'm 22 years old yet I .. I'm here .. hiding because I'm afraid to be in jail without succeding any of my plans. Now, now that I officially disbanded it, I'm ready to surrender. I'm ready to face the consequences just like what Seungri oppa did." and lowers her head.

 

 

 

She's not yet ready but when she saw how happy Dara is with Jaejoong, she has no reason to stay. For 2 months, she's been planning to spend it with Dara. She knows it's impossible but atleast she'll have to give a try. Besides, whatever the results from it, she'll still surrender.

 

When she saw her smiling, wearing that elegant white dress - she misses her even more. She's been controlling herself not to hug Dara when they're inside the rest room. She keeps on smiling without even her consent because, that's how she feels. She's happy when Dara's around but then realized the fact that Dara's no longer for her. She moved on, she forgets her, she finally did.
 

 

 

For Bom, she pities Chaerin because she knows and she could feel it, she still loves her younger sister. She's aware that Dara's been slowly .. slowly moving on from her because of Jaejoong's help. Jaejoong never stops pursuing her that she thinks that one last move, he could finally have Dara - as his but that's only what she thinks.

 

Hearing her sister sobbing late at night while looking at a picture with her and Chaerin made her understand that no matter how hard Jaejoong would do - Chaerin would still be inside Dara's heart and maybe .. just maybe .. time could possibly replace her there.

 

 

 

"Why wouldn't you show up now?" Bom asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter