Stranger

Call of Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's going out again for another night jog. She's been doing this for she don't know how many days now. Since that night - where she and Chaerin met, she's been out every night for jog. To freshen up her mind and asking for some time where she can be alone.

 

Without her noticing, Bom and Tabi were sneakily trailing her every where she goes. Bom can't sleep every night when she knows her sister is out, as well as Tabi. They have reason - Just to make sure Dara's safe! Dara never eats her dinner until she goes back from her jog which bothers the both of them even more. Without her eating anything, she's too weak to protect herself from hell-knows-who-they-are people.

 

Unfortunately, Bom wasn't able to trail her sister for this night because of her blisters and sores during their morning exercise at Tabi's Gym. Bom is not fun of doing exercise that's why she had this effects. So, she asked her boyfriend to look over her sister which she definitely receives yes from the latter.

 

 

 

Dara's feeling the cold night breeze of Seoul as she closes her eyes whenever she had the right timing while humping her feet against the hard cement of Seoul's road. Still thinking the night she let her slipped away again, she wasn't able to caught Chaerin eventhough she removed her stilettos off so that she could ran faster and she'll be able to see her but she failed again. She admits it, she misses her and she already forgiven her. For almost a year of finding her, she never thought that she'll be meeting her in the place where they least expect it. She felt so stupid when she didn't realized that the one who talked to her at the rest room was her, her love. She was being fooled by Chaerin's hair color and her experienced voice changing.

 

 

 

Dara's thoughts were disturbed when she felt someone's following her. Still doing her paces, Dara looked over her shoulder to make sure her odd feelings. And 2 guys who are wearing hoodies are following her.  Bad timing! I didn't ate any full meal for this day! I can't beat them.

 

 

Dara fastened her steps and when saw them doing the same pace, Dara jogs even more until it turns into sprints. Oh crap! Why did I chose this creepy route for this night! Dara doesn't know what she'll gonna do. She ran between buildings,   small bridges and even climbed someone's fence just to get rid of them but she failed. They kept on following her with their barbaric chuckles which sends nervousness to the latter. She ran in every way she found until she was cornered between two buildings and nowhere to go. She tried to opened the gate along the way but its locked, she can't even find any strength to climbed it because of running and without eating.

 

 

I'm dead meat! Someone help me .. Dara leaned over the gate's grills with her pleading look. "No .. No .. Please."

 

 

The two men chuckled while slowly talking their steps towards her. "Oh pretty lady. You made us ran for kilometers and I guess, we deserved a reward." said the other one while clashing his hand to his companion.

 

 

"Please! I'll .. I'll give you anything you want just .. just don't touch me." Dara said while she can't hold her tears anymore. Feeling so stupid that she can't beat two drugged guys which is unsual. Someone!!!

 

"Unfortunately, we just want someone to spend with us throughout this cold night. Don't worry, we'll be gentle." as he placed his index finger to Dara's face as the other one was smelling her like smelling blown smoke of  which made him high.

 

 

 

Dara gathers her strength as she kicked the crotch of the man who touched her and slapped the other one. Dara attempted to ran away but the other guy immediately grabbed her ankle which made her tripped and her body slammed at the concrete road. ! The other one immediately climbed up to Dara as he pinned her wrist above her head.

 

 

"NO! SOMEONE HELP ME!" Dara screamed as the other guy she kicked holds her feet which made her unable to move anymore. Dara wiggles her body but failed as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter