The Sneaky Flirts

Call of Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident in the slope between Dara and Chaerin, Chaerin has been secretly flirting towards Dara that only Dara could recognize what she's doing. She sweetly smiles towards Dara whenever she gets a chance to pass by their training ground to monitor. Even Seungri would just giggle whenever his sister's doing her flirty acts as he knows her intentions. He himself wouldn't allow Jaejoong to marry Dara.

 

"Yes they are engaged and not yet married. We'll see what my sister would do." Seungri said while checking the barrel vault of his 26th assembled Baretta 87 Target Pistol.

 

Tabi smirked. "Well, we have the same agenda." placing both of his hands on top of the steel assembling table.

 

After tucking the frame towards the barrel, he finally finished his 26th pistol, Seungri lowers down the pistol and checked the front site. He immediately and aimed the pistol towards Tabi causing the latter to stepped back. "Dara noona is like my sister .." still aiming the pistol. ".. once he did another stupid actions that might hurt her .." he smirks and shifts his right hand with the gun and fires it towards the target dummy, 20 meters away from them without even bothering to look at where did he hit it. ".. I'm gonna kill him and let him experience what he truly deserves way back then."

 

All his seriousness were wiped off when he felt a sudden pain on his head when Tabi slapped his rolled newspaper towards him causing a loud drop sound coming from the steel table as Seungri unconsciously dropped it because of shock and pain. "What's with that, hyung?" he complained, rubbing the part where Tabi hit him.

 

Since the day that Seungri told Tabi about how he feels about Jaejoong, they're seems like an opposite charges of a magnet, as the both of them immediately clicked. Tabi even let Seungri call him hyung, totally forgetting what was their not-so-good relationship back then during Seungri's imprisonment. "You creeped the hell out of me! Are you dummy? You pointed a loaded gun in front of me after hammering it! What if you accidentally pulled the trigger? I might be swimming in my own blood right now."

 

"But you're not .." he hissed. "I'm physically attached with guns. I can even control the bullet's direction. That really hurts .." Tabi hissed and just looked at the groaning young one in front of him.

 

 

When and where did he put that bullet? I'm watching him the entire moment while assembling that one. And he didn't put the magazine in it. He and Chaerin are obviously professionals when it comes to guns. Their fast in both assembling and disassembling different kinds of guns. The syndicate's training really did a great job for these siblings, thank God they changed their direction. They're a big threat in the society. Tabi thought, still looking at the man in front of him.

 

 

"Hey Seung?"

 

"What?" Seungri answered coldly towards the older Seung Hyun.

 

Tabi smirked. "I'm just wondering, what really happened for the past 12 years for the both of you, especially Chaerin's?"

 

"Nothing special. Chaerin just spent it with her parents."

 

"Her?"

 

"Yes hers. She's actually not my real sister because she's adopted by my parents .. well, she's still actually a Lee since her real dad is."

 

Another clue. "Where are they leaving now?"

 

Seungri raised his head up while arranging all the assembled pistols. He smirks. "You're obviously investigating, Superintendent."

 

Tabi smirks. Well done. "What's going on with Chaerin and Jaejoong?" Seungri's dorky expressions dropped down when he heard his name, of course, Tabi noticed it.

 

 

"What happened?"

 

Seungri's just looking at him and smiles. "I don't know." he quickly answers and called out his colleagues to get all the assembled pistols. They're placing the pistols to the steel cases as Tabi's looking at him. There something's wrong going on here.

 

Seungri was about to walked towards the field when Tabi called him. "What did really happened?"

 

Seungri looked over his shoulder and smirks. "That Chief Superintendent Jaejoong Kim would really pay his debt  towards Chaerin. Bye Superintendent." and moved out from the room. What's that debt all about?

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

Chaerin's at the target range, testing all the guns that Seungri assembled since she was assigned for the gun check ups which is totally a rare task for just a private like her. She was trusted for all the ground activities by the agents and other law enforcements along with Seungri because of their proven dedication towards the program.

 

A few meters away, Dara has been lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter