PLEASE READ.. (0.0)

You'll never know (Formerly You don't know...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DON'T WORRY THIS IS NOT A POST SAYING THAT I'LL STOP WRITING KYUMIN FICS AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT WEEKS AGO...

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I'LL POST A THING HERE IN AFF AFTER THE NEWS THAT REALLY LEFT ME DISTURB? IS THAT THE RIGHT WORD? OH WELL I AM AT SCHOOL THAT TIME. SO LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT THAT.

HEY! :D

I'LL POST AN UPDATE OF MY STORIES I DON'T KNOW WHEN IS THE EXACT TIME BUT PLEASE BE PATIENT.

GROW OLD WITH YOU - update will be tomorrow cause i am not yet finish with the chapter.

SENSITIVE P*RNOGRAPH - i don't know when cause i'm having a hard time writing the chapter for the reason that..... (if you already watch the OVA you know why because you know the next thing that will happen after that scene XD)

ROYALTY IN LOVE and FROM THE START - for all the readers of these two stories please forgive me but i'm setting these stories on HIATUS for some reasons and can i say that i really had a writer's block in here. But maybe Royalty will resume again next year while From the Start . if i already can write something..

THIS GUY IS IN LOVE WITH YOU BRO - i'll think about this one and i'll try

YOU DON'T KNOW - maybe tomorrow?

 

THAT'S IT. THANKS FOR READING THIS SENSELESS UPDATE? :D

SHARE ME YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE...

SUPPORT OUR DEAR SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS.... <3

 

*this is awkward*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter