PROLOGUE

You'll never know (Formerly You don't know...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 "Class.. Tell me. What's the meaning of suppress?" Mr. Park asked the class.

 "Sir! Me! I know the answer!" one of the student said while raising his hand, earning a roar from the class.

 "Yeas.. Mr Choi. Can you tell me what's the meaning of suppress?"

 Siwon stood up proudly earning a cheer from his friends.

 He cleared his throat first before answering, "Well, sir. Suppress is something that... like for example sir.. Like what I feel for Sungmin. I'm proud of suppressing my feelings for him" he answered earning a scream from the class and a scowled from Sungmin.

 "Mr. Choi.. I think you're not talking about suppress but express." Mr. Park corrected earning a laughed from the others and a shrugged from Siwon. "Okay.. Quiet. Here. How about you Mr. Lee? What do you think is the meaning of suppress?"

 Sungmin stood up, "Sir.. The meaning of suppress 'are'.... " he paused for a while and walked towards Siwon and started leaning closer to him as he spoke, "to restrain from utterance or vent, to retain without disclosure, to conceal, to prevent publication and... In short, to not to reveal" he straightened up and looked at Kyuhyun. "Just like what Mr. Cho Kyuhyun is doing.. He's suppressing his feelings for me" and gave a wink at Kyuhyun, making the latter rolled his eyes and snorted and earning a roar from the class.

 Mr. Park chuckled, "Well.. A very nice answer from you Mr. Lee. If you continue to be like that. I will ensure you to have a good grades this semester"

 Sungmin only rolled his eyes and the bell rang indicating the end of the class.

 "Okay class. Pack your things up and I'll see you all tomorrow" Mr. Park said and leave the room.

 The class started to leave the room. Sungmin was packing his things when Kyuhyun approached him with a furious face.

 "Well Mr. Cho. What can I do for you?" Sungmin asked as he slid his backpack.

 "I'm telling you this Mr. Lee.. Don't engage me in every troubles that you're making because you have no rights in everything. You'll never reached the same level as me. So you better stop what you're doing and back off" Kyuhyun said furiously and left the room, leaving an angry Sungmin who's clutching his fist.

 

 = > = > = > = This story will start in Sungmin's POV... mostly. = > = > = > =

 

 "Minnie" I heard a familiar voice calling my name as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter