CHAPTER 3

You'll never know (Formerly You don't know...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "And the second to the last.. Lee Sungmin and........"

 The next words that my professor said made my day even worse.

 "Lee Sungmin and..... oh.. Wait. There's a quiet mistake here. Ryeowook's partner supposed to be Jongwoon and not Kyuhyun. I'm sorry about that..." Mr. Park apologized. Ryeowook only nodded his head and smiled in understanding.

 "Lee Sungmin. Your partner will be Cho Kyuhyun"

 

 'This is the end of the world!!!!!!!!!!!! ! What's with this day?!'

 

 I looked at Kyuhyun and he's just looking at me seriously.

 I sighed.

 

 'This is the worst day ever'

 

 "Okay... That's all for now. Remember, this will start in 2 days"

 

 = > = > = > = > =

 

 "Yah! Minnie! What's with the face huh?" Hyukkie annoyingly asked me while having our dinner.

 I sighed and looked at him with a hopeless face.

 "I wanna die" I muttered to him.

 His eyes widened, "D-Die?! L-Lee Sungmin! What are you saying huh? Are you going to give up now? What's the matter if Cho Kyuhyun rejected you? Atleast you try your very best" he blabbered.

 I looked at him with a poker face.

 

 'What's wrong with this monkey?'

 

 "Don't give up okay? Just enjoy your life. There's so many boys out there. You're going to find the right one at the right time"

 I raised an eyebrow at him, "What are you talking about Hyukkie? Are you high?"

 He frowned at me, "Yah!  I'm just being concern. Then you're going to asked me if I'm high?! Hell no!"

 "Then, what are you talking about? You're blabbering things that I don't really understand"

 He looked at me blankly, "Well.. You said you want to die.."

 I nodded while pouting.

 "So, did Cho Kyuhyun rejected you? What did he say?"

 I glared at him, "What are you saying? It's not about him. Well.. maybe just a bit"

 "Huh? Why? What happened?"

 I sighed, "Well.. This morning my damn father visited me at school"

 His eyes widened again, "What?!!"

 I rolled my eyes at him, "Exagerated?"

 "Nothing happened Hyukkie.. He just want to talk to me but I declined cause I have a class"

 He scoffed at me, "Lee Sungmin cares about his class? Wow!"

 I shrugged, "Well.. Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter