Chapter 1

A Change At Heart{SEMI-HIATUS}

 

~~10 years ago~~

Changhyun and Byunghun were running around like the little grade 1's they were, in the backyard of Changhyun's house. Changhyun and Byunghun were the best of friends.

"Changhyun-ah! Catch me!" Byunghun yelled as he ran around the backyard. Changhyun ran towards Byunghun knocking him down. The two boys were lying on the floor with Changhyun staring at Byunghun embarrassed as he was on top of him.

"M-mianhae hyung....." Changhyun said as he got off him. He brushed off his clothes and held his hand out to Byunghun who laid on the floor. Byunghun grabbed his hand and Changhyun pulled him off the ground. Byunghun had a huge smile on his face.

"Changhyun-ah it's ok. Hey you want to hear a song I made?' Byunghun asked the embarrassed Changhyun. Changhyun tilted his head a little then nodded. Byunghun ran for his notepad on the porch and ran back down to Changhyun.

"Ok you ready?" Byunghun asked. Changhyun shyly nodded.

Byunghun started to randomly rap to Changhyun.

"Oh~ Changhyun's my best friend and I love him so,

You forever my favorite and my only bro,

I can never think about leaving your side buddy

Cause you’re my only friend! And I love you....uhhh...." Byunghun hesitated and tried to think of the last words to his short rap. Finally something popped into his head.

"RICKY! Cause you’re my only friend and I love you Ricky!" Byunghun finished. Changhyun couldn't help but to laugh at Byunghun's little improvised rap he made for him to cheer him up.

"Wah Hyung~ I'm so touched!" Ricky said as he hugged his hyung. Byunghun was really happy that his best friend liked his song.

"So Changhyun... Your nickname will be Ricky from now on, ok?" Byunghun said. Ricky giggled and replied with a yes. Ricky's mom shouted from inside the house for the two boys to come in. As the boys went up the stairs towards the door Ricky quickly grabbed Byunghun's hand.

"Hyung.... But what should I call you then?" Ricky asked. Byunghun shrugged.

“you will have to call me Hyung thou." Byunghun laughed. The two boys entered the house and sat at the dining table. Ricky's mom brought out some food for the two boys and walked off. Ricky stared at Byunghun as he fixed his clothes before eating. Ricky spaced out looking at his wonderful Hyung.

"Ricky-ah. Aren't you going to eat?" Byunghun asked him. Ricky shook his head and realized he had spaced out.

"A-ah yea... I am~" Ricky held his chopsticks up and smiled. Byunghun held up a piece of chicken up to Ricky's mouth.

"Say ah Ricky~" Byunghun smiled widely. Ricky blushed and hesitated before eating the chicken.

"Wah~ so delicious!" Ricky said wide eyed. "But I think it taste better when Hyung feeds me" Ricky mumbled. Byunghun was so caught up in eating that he didn't hear what Ricky said. When the two boys were finished the boys heard the doorbell ring. Ricky's mom ran towards the door and opened it.

"Oh! Mr. Lee.... You're here to pick Byunghun already?" Ricky's mom asked.

"Yes. And um Byunghun come on let's go! Dads in a hurry. So let’s go" Byunghun's dad ordered. He smiled and turned around as he watches Byunghun walk into the car. Ricky popped up on the staircase as he was eavesdropping on the parents talking.

"So why are you here so early?" Ricky's mom asked.

"Well.... We are moving to the states tonight... And we need to pack... So basically.... Yeah...." Byunghun's dad said. Ricky's eyes widened at what he heard. As Byunghun's dad said his good byes and went into his car, Ricky ran down the stairs and towards the door. Ricky's mom immediately stopped him and pulled him in an embrace.

"Changhyun where are you going?" Ricky's mom asked him.

"To save Byunghun!" Ricky yelled.

"Ya! Wae?!"

" He's leaving me! He said he will... He will never leave my side..." Ricky started to cry." I got to bring him back!"

"Wae?" His mom said "he isn't going to return. You can send letters!" His mom said.

"NO! BYUNGHUN HYUNG IS THE ONLY HYUNG I WANT! I LOVE HIM!" Ricky bursted.

"We all love our friends but we have to let them go-" Ricky cute his mom off.

"MOM! I don't love Byunghun as a friend...... I love him! Like love!" He yelled and ran to his room. His mom was in shock. She quickly took the phone and called Byunghun's dad.

"Yeoboseyo? Mr. Lee? Ah yes it's Ricky's mom"

“Yes what is it?" Byunghun's dad asked.

“We have a problem......" She muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry its so short~ but i will make the others much longer~ make sure you subscirbe too >3<

thanks~