Mr. Irresistible

Kwon Jiyong vs. G-Dragon

Chapter 4: Mr. Irresistible

-----

Jiyong grabbed his lens-less glasses looking at it from each corner, seeing it clean and shiny he nodded and smiled satisfied. He placed it back on the bridge of his nose and snorted feeling content at the moment. He fidgeted at his spot feeling nervous all of sudden remembering Dara is close to coming to school. He checked his watch and looked ahead at the school entrance at the same time. And seeing a pool of students coming in, he knew Dara is almost here.

He flashed his megawatt smile seeing her enter the school premise. Wearing her dark blue skinny jeans, and a black and and white plaid long sleeves that were bunched up all the way to her elbows. Her hair was simply straight with a silver headband highlighting her soft, glossy hair. Her face painted with only faint of makeup making her more and more beautiful just the way she is. He blushed as Dara looked at him and waved like she hasn't seen the guy forever this sure got the guy happy on his feet.

Jiyong lifted his arm and waved like a fool, and as Dara got closer she continued to wave making the latter turn around seeing her attention to someone else. And there he found Bom, CL and Minji who just arrived as well waving at Dara. Bom grimaced looking at Jiyong thinking how pathetic the guy must have looked thinking Dara was waving at him. But the latter ignored it as he tries to recuperate from his sudden embarrassment. 

"Are you okay?" he turned to that angelic voice that sure made his heart flutter 10 times. You are going to kill me with that voice of yours, he thought looking at her assuringly.

"Oh..." he pushed back his glasses to get a closer look at Dara.

"Is that lens-less?" Dara asked making Jiyong blush. And when she didn't get an answer, Dara tried to use her two fingers to tease the guy as she tries to poke his eyes through it.

"Hey!" Jiyong leaned back and catching her hand on time before the girl can poke him blind. "It's style you know."

"Oh really?" Dara giggled making Jiyong smile again. "Since when are glasses without lens a fashion style? Is this your own fashion statement?"

"You can say that," Jiyong tugged on his suspenders to tighten it. Dara glanced at her watch and saw that her first class was about to start. For some odd reason she didn't feel like going to class today after all she had one heck of a weekend and all she could think of is taking a break.

"Are you okay?" Dara looked up and met Jiyong's gaze.

"Yea," she beamed a huge smile making the guy do the same. "Hey what do you say?"

"On what?" Jiyong adjusted his black bow tie this time hoping to look presentable in front of her.

"How about we skip class today?" Dara muttered excitedly.

"English class?" he asked but Dara shook her head.

"I mean all of our classes today!" she nodded hoping the guy would agree.

"Dara-ya," Jiyong scratched the back of his neck. "You know I can't skip class. I mean just look at how much we'll miss in one day. I mean English is already mouthful. And math, I don't want to have bloody brain trying to figure out equations I have no clue on. And there's chemistry! You know Prof. Lee doesn't like people who skip class and he'll go beserk once we ask him tons of questions since we were gone. And then there's that Biology class we hmmmpppppphhhhh!"

Dara covered Jiyong's mouth while trying to hold a laugh. She saw how the guy worry about such thing for only one day.

"Jiyong," Dara let's go of her hand from his mouth letting the stunned man breath. His heart doubled in pace as Dara's hand was on his mouth moments ago. The scent of fresh spring from her soft perfume lingered making him relax and feel as if he fell in heaven.

"Yah!" Dara laughed taking her pink handerchief from her bag as she wipes Jiyong's drool. "You really need to see a doctor for this."

Jiyong chuckled wiping the remaining saliva from the corner of his mouth. And looked at Dara shyly but the girl ignored knowing she wanted to have a free day with Jiyong. And there's no way she'll go alone, for some odd reason she wants Jiyong to  come and hang out with.

"Please Jiyong," Dara gave a cute pout which sure got Jiyong's heart fluttering some more. His body wanting to do somersaults seeing how cute she's acting in front of him. In front of the Mightiest of them all Kwon Jiyong. "I mean it's only for a day! I just want to have a laid back Monday! I promise I'll help you with your math! If you want I'll tutor you for free. But please come with me! I just want to have fun only today!"

Jiyong bit his lips trying not to smile since he's very much enjoying the sight of a cute, sad Dara who's begging him to go. And who is he to turn that down. I mean hello Goddess Sandara Park is asking you out. It's not a date you fool! Jiyong sigh pretending to lose his conscience battle and this made the girl hopeful.

"Please Jiyong," Dara batted her long, soft, black lashes which the guy love to see. "I promise you we will have a good time."

"Anything with you will always be fun," he mumbled incoherently, but catching himself say that he stood up straight, nervous, but at the same time act normally. He then looked at Dara as he clears his throat and he sigh one last time. "Fine you win," he smiled. "I guess I should be a bad for one day."

Dara let out a laugh hearing Jiyong say this which got the guy curious.

"What's funny?" he asked smiling like a man who's been struck by cupid seeing such beautiful sight. For him seeing Dara like this would brighten any bad situation in his life. "Yah!"

"You," Dara tried to calm herself, but she only bursted more into a fit laughter.

"Yah! What's so funny?!" he caught Dara's hand but the girl only laughed.

"You. Pwahahaha... you bad pwahahaha !" she was on the verge of tears as she continued to laugh. Jiyong blushed some more hearing Dara's reason for laughing. And somehow a part of his nerd ego was crushed.

"I can be a bad ," he uttered proudly. "I mean you don't know me that well."

"Right Jiyong," Dara was about to wipe her tears, but Jiyong held her hand preventing the girl from doing this. Dara froze at her spot as the guy grasp on her hand not too tightly.

"Your fingers could be dirty," he said and then he wiped her tears with the back of his hand. "Don't worry I just sanitized my hands. You see this baby?!" He pointed at the side of his messenger bag and there a hand sanitizer is hanging. "I'm always well equipped like boy scouts."

"I bet," Dara shook her head. "So shall we go?"

"Fine," he eased up. "I guess it won't hurt to have fun."

"No it won't!" Dara smiled. Just when Jiyong was about to walk past her, Dara caught his hand making the guy freeze at his spot. He then looked down and found their hands entwined and this made Jiyong smile. He then looked at Dara who was just smiling. There he started to pull the girl out their school.

"So where are we going?" Jiyong asked since he knows how much Dara is full of surprises.

"You'll see," Dara winked and at that moment Jiyong just wanted to faint as the girl who initiated holding hands with him is doing full aegyo on him. How lucky could he get?

After a few minutes of walking, the two arrived in the other bus station their hands were still locked. Once the bus arrived, Dara looked at Jiyong with her left brow raised and this caught Jiyong off guard.

"What?" he asked clueless as to why Dara was looking at him like that.

"You can let go of my hand now," she said trying to hold a smile. "We have to get in one at time and pay you know."

"Oh," Jiyong flushed hearing Dara and  slowly he lets go of her hand. He felt cold all of sudden as their hands separated and Dara caught this. She just smiled and made her way inside the bus igrnoging the same feeling.

Sitting in the far back, both looked at each other smiling. Jiyong somewhat fidgeted at his spot trying to strike a conversation, but nothing came out. And slowly he stiffened feeling her hand on his again. He looked down and found it really locked together.

"Does it make you that happy?" she asked teasingly.

"Ahh," Jiyong blushed which made the girl giggle.

"Why are you so darn cute?!" Dara pinched Jiyong's nose lightly with her other hand. "For today I might need to hold your hand, you seem to be in your own world right now. I don't want you to get lost once we get to our destination."

"A...aniya," Jiyong shook his head feeling embarrass. "I'm just..."

"Worried about classes?" she cut him off but the guy shook his head.

"Nothing," he chuckled nervously. "I'm just trying to treasure each minutes with you."

"Ayyy since when did my nerd get so sweet?" Dara teased making the guy nervous again. "But thanks! I know it'll be fun so ease up!"

---

Jiyong stood stiff at his spot looking at what seem to be his nightmare. Dara who's leading the guy to the place was put in halt as Jiyong had stopped all of sudden. She looked back and found Jiyong wide eyes and his throat gulping continuously to probably an imaginary saliva.

"Hey, are you okay?" she asked.

"Are we... are we in Everland?" he stuttered looking at the massive theme park. And the screams and laughs of people brought him back. He looked at Dara who's just nodding like an excited child. 

"Why are you scared of roller coasters?" she asked.

"Me? Scared?" Jiyong chuckled nervously. "Kwon Jiyong is not a scaredy cat!"

"I didn't say you were a scaredy cat," Dara laughed. "I just asked if you're scared of rides?"

"Me? Pfft!" Jiyong could feel his back sweat just seeing the fast roller coaster rides. "No way Jose! I'm not scared of anything!"

"Good!" Dara cheered. "Because we'll be here all day and ride all the rides we can ride!"

"Oh brother..." he whispered hoping Dara didn't catch him say that.

Dara pulled Jiyong excitedly to the ticket booth and once they pass the ticketing she dragged the poor guy inside. Jiyong watched Dara look from left to right trying to figure out which way to go first. Everything for her is a must ride which Jiyong took note of. He looked at each ride and seeing it he felt his stomach turn. And slowly he felt a soft bile coming from his small breakfast earlier.

"Let's go that way!" Dara pointed on her left. "We'll go slow and save the wild rides later!" she added.

"Great," he murmured clutching on his bag tightly.

"Come on Jiyong!" Dara grabbed his hand again dragging him here and there until they got on the first ride.

"You call this slow ride?" Jiyong looked at the wooden roller coaster. He gulped at his forming saliva as he follows the trail of it. And his eyes were ready to leave it's socket seeing how high the ride goes up to. Does this ride takes people to heaven? He wondered seeing the highest peak of it. 

"Yea," Dara laughed. "Come on let's get your stuff here," she helped Jiyong with his stuff putting them in the little cubby.

"Wait..." Jiyong held tightly on his satchel.

"You can't take that to the rides," Dara giggled. "We have to put them here. Don't worry no one will steal them."

"I know," Jiyong sighed and loosened his hold on his bag.

Once they were seated and buckled Jiyong felt his forehead and back sweat again. He looked at Dara who was smiling as she checks out the ride. He tried looking at where she was looking but couldn't.

"Did we really have to go in the front?" he asked trying to hide his nervous side. "I mean I prefer the back you know. People in the back gets the best view of everything!"

"What is the excitement of being in the back! And no you don't get the best view!" Dara laughed. "If you're in front you get the real feel of it and the REAL view! And plus if you're in the back someone in the front might give you a little gift you know!"

"A little gift?" he repeated confused which earned a laughing Dara.

"Yes, vomit!" Dara answered. "Have you ever thought of that?" 

I think I'm the one who'll give them a gift! Jiyong thought for a second.

"Quit being a baby Jiyong!" Dara chuckled. "This won't be too bad! Wait until we get to the rides where we'll be flipped here and there! Oh I'm so excited!"  

"I'm not a baby!" Jiyong fought back the tears his eyes were making. Great more wild rides later! 

"Right?!" Dara shook her head.

Once the staff on the ride got everyone buckled tightly, he went over one last time on the safety procedures which didn't help the guy calm at all. He tightly gripped on the bar in front of him continuously praying for his life. Remembering the heights he's about to go to made him push back the upcoming vomit that's being kept just around his throat.

Jiyong grabbed the staff's arm as he was about to pass by him.

"Yes sir?" he asked.

"Is this ride really safe?" Jiyong tried not to sound panicky. And Dara was sure taken back hearing Jiyong talk like this. "I mean is this buckle reliable? And is this ride checked thoroughly by the technician. You do know I don't want to be flying out of my seat."

"It's checked and properly maintained sir," the staff tried to pull Jiyong's hand off of him.

"How about the tracks? Are they safe? I mean they're wood?" Jiyong kept spatting questions. "Of course I care about the others in this ride."

Dara wanted to laugh, but she decided to just let Jiyong go. After all, she knew the guy needed reassurance from the staff. 

"Everything in this ride, sir has been checked daily," the staff looked at him seriously. "And if you're not too sure, then I suggest you don't ride it. I mean I'm sure you are scaring the other riders here with all your questions."

"Well I just want to make sure this ride is safe!" Jiyong sat back on his seat hoping not to look annoying to others. "Well if I'm okay and secured then let's go with the ride! Why are you holding the ride?"

"Whatever," the staff uttered shaking his head and quickly left to do the rest of his check routine. 

Once they were left, Jiyong bit his lips trying not to think about the ride. And even though the staff had reassured him about the safety of the ride, he still can't help but think of the bad sides to it. 

"Hey it'll be okay," Dara grabbed Jiyong's left hand. "I'm here! Just enjoy the ride okay? Take it as flying!"

"Flying?" he uttered slowly feeling the loss of blood all of sudden. "Sure," he wanted to faint at that moment. 

As the ride started to move, the tighter he gripped on Dara's hand. The girl wanted to laugh, but decided to keep it in since she knows how bad the guy feels right now. 

"It's gonna be okay," Dara planted a kiss on his cheek to cheer the guy up and realizing what the girl had done his heart beat rose ten times and feeling the rush of adrenaline in his body made him forget about his fear of the ride. 

Dara giggled seeing the guy loosen up and feeling his hand loosen she lets go.

"5...4...3...2...1!!!" The riders including Dara yelled all at the same time excited for the ride to start. "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

And Jiyong snapping back from his fanboy moment looked ahead and saw how high they were and how steep the down fall was. He then held tightly on the bar forgetting about the kiss or the hand he misses to hold as he could feel the rush of butterflies inside his stomach.

The crowd yelled all excited and as the ride started to fall Jiyong's face twisted and deformed from the pressure of the wind. Dara screamed happily as the ride went on feeling the cold wind and the adrenaline rush the ride gives her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jiyong screamed as if he was being attack by zombies. His gripped on the steel bar was so  tight that he can actually deform it if more pressure was put. His eyes tightly closed not wanting to see the view in front of him. "OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" he yelled some more which Dara heard and wanting to laugh she couldn't since the pressure of the wind and her excitement as well stopped her. "APPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As the rides slows down, Jiyong opened his eyes. At that moment he regrets opening them as he saw that they were in another upcoming steep hill ready for another downfall.

"Get ready Jiyong," Dara excitedly waits for the second thrill of the ride. "Smile at the upcoming flash okay?"

"Upcoming what?" he stuttered nervously not getting what Dara said since he was back to being scared.

"The camera!" Dara yelled as the ride went on again falling fast on the steep hill.

"OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!!!!" Jiyong shut his eyes tightly his mouth wide open for birds to come through. His eyes opened suddenly hearing Dara call and letting another scream a flash came on. He didn't care about the flash, all he wanted to do was get out of this ride before he could pee in his pants. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" 

Once the ride had slowed down, Dara laughed on and on. Jiyong slowly opened one eye to check where they were and seeing that they're returning to the safety area he opened his other eye. And hearing Dara laugh loudly he turned to her and there he saw her pointing at her.

"What?" Jiyong tried to act normal.

"You," she continued to laugh. "Your wahahahahahaha hai...hair!" 

Jiyong touched his head and felt his once neartly gelled hair messy and his lens-less glasses was no longer on its proper place. His once centered bowtie was on the side. 

"Oh gosh Jiyong," Dara held on her pained stomach. "You are very entertaining you know!" 

"Yah! Are you making fun of me?!" Jiyong spat which only made the girl laugh shaking her head hoping not to get the guy angry. "Yah!"

"Jiyong," she looked at him for second and burst into another round of laughs. 

As they made it back on the entrance Dara stopped on her feet seeing their pictures. Her eyes widen and once again let out a laugh. Jiyong looked at where she was looking and his eyes widen seeing his face distorted. He was wide eyes with his mouth wide open as if he was welcoming birds or insect to come in.

"HEY!" Jiyong ran towards the booth. "DON'T ZOOM IT ON MY FACE!"

"I'm sorry sir," the staff at the booth tried to hold her laugh.

"TAKE IT OFF!" Jiyong could feel his cheeks burning after all people can see them.

"Jiyong," Dara tries to call him from her laugh. And once she got him off the booth she went on laughing. 

"Yah!" Jiyong elbowed Dara's arm faintly as she laughed some more and the people who were with them tried to hold their laughs too. 

"I have to get this Jiyong!" Dara fished her wallet out of her bag.

"Yah!" Jiyong shook his head. "Don't Dara!"

"Come on Jiyong! Where is the fun of this ride without memories?!" she teased biting her lips to prevent another laugh. "I'll pay for yours!" 

Jiyong grasped on Dara's hand but the girl just smiled. And losing his battle he lets go letting the girl buy the picture. 

Trying to ignore people's stare he stood not too far from the booth hoping Dara would come back quick and to leave the area. His good looks were definitely belittled with that unattractive picture of him.

"Such a coward Jiyong!" he scolded himself. "There goes my tough look."

"I'm back!" Dara cheered. "Here!" she flashed Jiyong two key chains of their picture. "It's not that bad."

"If your face wasn't distorted it would be fine," Jiyong uttered sadly. "I mean look at me! My ego is so crushed in this picture."

"Ego?" Dara scoffed which caught the guy's attention.

"Yes, my bad ego!" he grimaced looking at their photo.

"Bad ?" Dara bit her lips holding a laugh from coming.

"Go on," Jiyong sighed knowing Dara is ready for another laugh-fest.

And on cue Dara burst into another of her girly round of laughs. However when Jiyong watched her laugh like this, he can't help but feel happy. If I can make you happy this way, I'll do it. I'll let go my bad ego for you.

After a few more rides the two settled in the food court with their food. Jiyong didn't really have an appetite to eat after their roller coaster rides escapade. He can still feel the rise of his biles and looking at the food he could feel them again.

"You are such a baby!" Dara teased. Jiyong grimaced hearing her again with the same phrase.

"I'm not!" Jiyong sipped on his drink. "It's just been awhile since I went in this thing."

"Really?" Dara asked not believing any of it.

"I usually don't go to this place," he explained. 

"No friends to go with?" she asked making the guy shake his head.

"It's just we're never interested in stuff like this," Jiyong said.

"Oh," Dara looked at him and seeing him serious she decided not to ask further. "But I'm glad you went with me."

"Anything for you," Jiyong whispered which Dara heard clearly.

"So tell me more about yourself?" Dara decided to lighten their mood.

"Like?" he looked at her curious. "What do you want to know?"

"Mmm favorite color?" Dara started throwing questions. "Favorite band, food, hmmm  activities?"

"Favorite color?" Jiyong thought for a bit. "I like black!"

"Black?" Dara repeated surprise. "You like black?"

"Yea? What's wrong with that?" he asked.

"I don't know. I assume you like bright colors," Dara said. "Band?"

"Don't have one," Jiyong shook his head. "I listen to whatever there is out there. I mean I don't care much."

"Ayyy what's with the answer!" she tried not to laugh.

"Same with TV shows! Don't care much!" he shrugged.

"I figured," Dara bit her lips trying not to giggle.

"Yah! I know what you meant by that!" Jiyong eyed her teasingly. "Just because people see me as nerd doesn't mean I don't watch TV. I do, I just don't have any favorites. Wait is this slam book?"

"Wahhh even you know that!" she smiled. "I'm assuming all your friends are girls?"

"Assuming is not always a good thing," Jiyong winked which made the girl laugh. "But my guy friends are a bunch of girly! They're wimps! They surely are different from me. You know, the strong, handsome and irresistable guy!"

"Sure!" Dara rolled her eyes jokingly. "How about activities, Mr. Irresistable?"

"I play the guitar," he answered.

"You do?" Dara's eyes wide. "Omo! I love guys who play the guitar. No wonder your hand felt like that."

"Felt like what?" Jiyong asked curious.

"Calloused and all," she smiled. "But it's nice to know you play."

"Ahhh..." he tried no to blush.

"So shall we continue our adventure?" Dara clasped her hands together excited to go for another round of wild rides.

"Do I even have a choice?" Jiyong asked.

"Nope!" Dara got up. "Let's go Mr. Irresistable! Let's test your bad ego again!"

"Yah!" Jiyong yelled as Dara started to walk away.

-

Jiyong grabbed the two milk shakes that he bought for himself and Dara. It was a little sunny and he noticed how Dara felt uncomfortable because of the sudden heat, so he thought a cold drink will be perfect for both of them. He walked towards where Dara was and smiled as he saw her smiling happily. Never in his existence has he seen a smile as beautiful as hers, it’s cheerful and full of joy, something that he had been looking for quite some time now.

When he reached her, he handed the milkshake to her which Dara thankfully accepted. She was already thirsty and she was glad this man beside her was nice enough to offer her a drink.

“So are we done now? I think we’ve tried most of the rides here” Jiyong said looking at Dara, he seems tired, after all she made him ride rollercoasters after rollercoasters and other bunch of crazy rides that he was not really fond of.

He enjoyed it though, this was actually the first time he thought that Amusement Parks are fun place to be at.

Dara smirked at Jiyong, and she then dragged him somewhere holding his hand.

“Yah! Where are you taking me? I thought we’re done here now” Jiyong exclaimed but Dara just ignored him.

“You’re not going to me are you?” Jiyong ridiculously asked making Dara let go of his hand to laugh at Jiyong while holding on her tummy.  Jiyong suddenly felt empty after their hands were now apart, but remembering Dara laughing he shrugged the thought of sudden emptiness.

“Ghad Jiyong your imaginations are really something! I’m just taking you to my most favorite ride, and don’t worry your body is safe, I don’t bite” Dara said while winking at him. Jiyong blushed and he can feel his heart beating really fast. He tried to hide his blushing cheeks trying not get humiliated more which he frequently do anyway on his own. He just doesn't admit it.

“Then why did you have to drag me here without saying anything, it’s creepy you know. It looks like you have some hidden desires under your sleeves,” he exclaimed and Dara just laughed louder.

“Wahaha words from someone who drooled after checking me out,” Jiyong blushed some more and sure his words had fired right back at him. Dara remembered one of his most embarrassing moments he had with her which she never gets tired of remembering. It’s not like he planned on drooling right in front of her. He was just really mesmerized by her beauty that’s all.

“Aish! Can we just go to that favorite ride you’re talking about! And please let this be the last one.” Jiyong exclaimed trying to change the topic.

“As you wish Mr. Irresistible” Dara replied whispering into Jiyong’s ears. "Come on! I want to be alone with you!" She teasingly wiggled her eyebrows at him giving Jiyong the last blow of her teasing which she found so fun to do.

Time stopped and Jiyong stayed rooted on his spot

 

Dara will be his death

 

From too much

..............

...........

......

...

.

SPAZZ ATTACKS!

-------------------------

Author's Note:

SeungsKa:

Hehehehe mian for the late update! There's just so many things going on. Real life ! But that's real life. hahaha Anyway we'll leave this one in suspense and we'll be back with Jiyong in the next chapter! To be fair lol... or not! hahahaha No matter what, I'm still TEAM G-DRAGON! Or at least I was put in there! aahahahaha I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! A little bit of Jiyong's personality! hehehe I hope y'all aren't tired of his drooling problem. Hehehehe. He still has it! Anywho, thanks for reading everyone! and also for your patience! ^_^

Anyway, my anak ScarletAria is on vacay in the Philippines! Lucky brat! hehehe but she did leave a message (word for word lol). Here it goes:

TEAM JIYONG ...... OUR REVENGE WILLLL BE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ..DONT WORRRRY
i willlll do my best to let jiyong kissss daraaa every second
WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
ACHUCHUCHUCHUCHUUUUUUUUUU <3<3<3<3<3 TEAM JIYONG!
 
My omma is gonna win! I'm actually for Team GD! ^_^/
 
--------
 
Yep that's her message! Thanks anak! ^_~
 
Thank you to Kwonkyu88 for the lovely poster!
 
And thanks everyone for reading! We'll see you in the next chapter! Pyong! ^_^/