Sweet and Deadly Dragon

Kwon Jiyong vs. G-Dragon

Chapter 3: Sweet and Deadly Dragon 

-

It's Saturday night and everyone is out having fun, living the young and wild life. Well one didn't want to go out, but by force Dara was dragged by her friends for another night in the club. CL, who had met the so called friends that she had introduced to three are said to be performing and CL wanted to show the girls the boys' talents. 

"Yah!" Dara tried to loosen CL's grip, but no can do as CL drags her more. The other two just followed since they've been wanting to loosen up from school stress. "I told you Roo I don't want to come! But what is all this?!" Dara looked at her outfit and can't help but grimace at it. The girls chose such black mini dress and her hair thick from all the hairspray. Her makeup which CL calls the seductive cat-do is sure bugging her. Her lips redder than Dorothy's ruby red shoes. 

"Dara loosen up," Bom muttered eyeing Dara since the girl was being a party pooper. "It's not everyday we get to go out you know. And you really need to get out of your nerd aura!"

"I am not a nerd!" Dara exclaimed making the maknae Minji laugh. "How dare you Mingkki! You!" 

"Unnie, Bom unnie is right though," Minji chuckled. "And plus we're scared you're catching that new friend's of yours DORK DISEASE!" 

"Dork Disease? Really Minji-ya?!" Dara couldn't believe what she's hearing from the maknae. "Jiyong happens to be a nice guy!"

"A guy who has a drooling problem and a mind of a five year old," Bom uttered darkly. "Those hideous glasses and suspenders. Who wears those? It's the new generation?"

"I know who wears them," CL butted in. "My grandpa!" 

"You three are evil and mean!" Dara looked at each girl evilly. "Evil!"

"Unnie, since when did you get into pens?" Minji reminded Dara that one situation they had together just recently. The maknae was asking for a pen and the girl decided to go on about the varieties of pens. "I only wanted a pen that writes! I tell you unnie you're catching the Dork Disease!" 

"Let's cut the crap!" CL tried to hold her laugh after all Dara was already fuming. "We're here!" 

"Now I am excited!" Bom's mood changed 360 degrees. 

-

As the four entered the club, everyone's gaze turned towards them. Four fierce girls wearing stylish outfits with their matching beautiful hair and makeup got everyone's attention. Most guys turned their attention leaving their dates offended. Some even slap their boyfriends or dates just to get their attention back. 

"Now this is what I'm looking for!" CL started to bob her head on the music. "Relaxation!"

"This is relaxation?" Dara looked around.

"Looking for someone?" Minji teased earning a deadly glare from her unnie. "What?"

"Just face it, you're so looking for GD!" Bom decided to join the teasing. 

"Unnie you do know, GD is the leader of their group!" CL added.

"What are they called again?" Dara got curious. "Big Bag? Big Bong? Bang Bang? Biggity Bang Bang? Or was it Bag Bang?" 

"Really unnie?!" CL rolled her eyes realizing how stupid her unnie is right now. "She really caught that nerd's disease!" 

"I did not...I think he's fine," Dara whispered.

"Fine?" Bom's eyes widen.

"No! Not that! Yah!" Dara realized what Bom had thought of her answer was earlier. "I said he's fine meaning normal."

"Normal and this dork of yours don't go together unnie!" Minji laughed.

"Come on let's find the boys!" CL gripped on Dara's wrist again.

"Yah!" the girl tried to get away, but it was too late as CL's strength was much stronger. "I can walk!"

"I can't let you go, or else you'll run away!" CL insisted. "And plus I know you've find GD attractive!"

"Yea, if that playboy aura in him doesn't linger!" Dara muttered all of sudden.

"So you do take interest in him?" the eldest was rather surprise.

"Ani~ aniya~~" Dara tried to deny it even though she had experience something with GD from their first interaction previously. "I don't like playboys! And based on his looks he is one."

"Whatever unnie, but for sure I know this GD has a liking for you!" Minji added making all of her unnies shock. "What?" 

The four went deeper in the club into the VIP areas looking for the group that are waiting for them. Out of the four of Seungri's friends only two of them were notified about the girls arrival. GD who was left clueless had his playboy mode on as two girls were beside him. His arms on their shoulders as they share laughs from whatever pick-up lines he's telling the girls.

Dara followed CL and being constantly reminded about her first meeting with GD she blushed at the thought especially their almost intimate moment on the dance floor. Her eyes roaming in each table hoping to see the said performers. 

Somehow she stood stiff at her spot finally seeing who she's been looking for. And just as she expected GD was indeed what she thought he is. 

"CL! Bom noona! Minji!" Seungri got up seeing the girls. "Oh Dara noona! Wow! Glad you four made it!"

"Dara?" GD murmured. He then looked up and there he found Dara behind CL. He then looked at the girls beside him and suddenly he felt nervous.

"GD," the girl from his left tried to hold his arm as she tried to get closer to him.

"Yah!" GD took the unknown girl's arm pushing her to the side semi-harshly.

"Hey what's wrong with you?" the girl from his right tried doing the same in his other arm.

"Yah! I don't know you two!" he stood up making both girls stumble down on the sofa.

"Hey!" both sat up looking at GD. "What is wrong with you GD?"

"Who are you anyway?" GD exclaimed. "Why are you two here? Can you girls even afford VIPs?"

"Yah! You invited us here!" the girl spat.

"Me? As in GD would invite girls like you?" he looked at Dara nervously. "No way in a million years! Now shoo! Go and find someone who you can fool!"

"How dare you?!" the girl angrily said and seeing the girl lift her hand he quickly dodge the flying hand slapping Seungri instead. Both unknown girls bit their lips seeing a pained Seungri. GD on the other tried to hold his laugh seeing the maknae's poker face.

"So...sorry," the girl uttered but Seungri only pointed towards the exit. And quickly the girls left leaving such atmosphere in their table.

"Well that was one quite of a show!" Daesung tried to ease the heavy air. But he only got a glare from Top. "Well, I think we should go backstage and get ready!" 

"Dae's right!" Taeyang got up from his seat. "Hyung, Ri shall we?!" 

"I'll be there hyung," Seungri nodded. Top and Daesung followed Taeyang leaving GD and Seungri with the girls. 

"Just let go of that scene neh?" Seungri laughed. 

"Are you okay?" Dara asked. 

"Oh I'm fine!" he cheerfully said. "It's not everyday I get SLAPPED accidentally!" His gaze darken as he sees GD, but the suspect could only scratch the back of his head. "You ladies can stay here and watch us perform from here. It's the best spot to see the stage."

"Sure," Dara uttered. 

"So Cat thanks for coming!" Seungri walked towards CL earning a grimace face from the girl. 

"So you made it Dara-ya," GD nervously uttered as he walks slowly towards Dara. 

"What a show you had GD-ssi," Minji tried not to tease. Dara glared at the young girl, but quickly she looked back at GD. 

"Of course," Dara smirked. "I came to support the four."

"Only the four?" GD suddenly loosened up hearing the witty Dara. 

"Yea, sorry," Dara rolled her eyes on him. "I bet there are plenty more fishes out there for you to catch."

"But I don't want anyone else," he closes the gap, but Dara lightly moved back. "I only want you."

"Nice try, GD-ssi," she shook her head.

"Are you disappointed?" he asked. "With what you saw?"

"Why would I be?" Dara said. "I don't have any interest in a guy like you."

"Oooh," Seungri and the other girls murmured hearing what's happening between the two.

But their teasing moments were quickly shattered as the two glare at them.

"Well I'll get some drinks!" CL wanted to leave since the two's atmosphere were much intense.

"I'll come too!" Bom and Minji uttered following CL.

"Well I shall go backstage," Seungri exited leaving the two alone.

Once they were alone, GD looked at Dara with his sparkling eyes and infamous smirk. Dara took note of this and at that moment all she wants to do is wipe the smirk off his face. GD on the other found Dara cute being jealous. Or at least that's what he thinks the girl is feeling right now.

"Are you jealous?" he teases earning a wide eyes Dara. "Did I lose your expectation?"

"Why would I be jealous?" Dara smiled. "And expectation? I don't have one, especially from you."

"Ouch!" GD moved closer and suddenly Dara felt nervous. The way he was looking at her and the smile on his face sure made her panic. As he moved much closer, she slowly took a step back. "You are hurting my ego you know!"

"Am...I?" she tried not to stutter.

"Yes, you did," he took a step forward again, but Dara stepped back once more. "And since I got to see you again, then maybe it's a sign."

"A...a...si...sign?" she repeated making Jiyong grin at her cuteness.

"Am I making you nervous?" GD teases as he repeats what he's doing and likewise Dara did the same.

"A a a ani--ya," she gulped on her forming saliva.

"Now that I get to see you again, I find you extra beautiful," he whispered and slowly his hands reaches for hers. "I hope this night never ends."

"Don't...don't think...I...I'll fall for it," Dara tried to get her hands off from GD's hold but the guy would only tightened.

"Hmmm...?" GD wickedly smiled. "Don't worry, now that I got my sign, I'll prove you..."

"Don't," Dara quickly said making GD surprise.

"I won't give up Dara," he slowly leaned closer to her, their faces were only inches apart. "I'll prove it to you."

Dara's eyes locked with his and seeing him getting closer and closer her heart started beating rapidly. Her brain working in full force trying to ease whatever her mind and body is feeling. And slowly her eyes closes expecting something to happen.

"You are too cute," she heard GD whispered. "But I need to go. Look only at me okay?"

Dara's eyes slowly fluttered open and there she sees him smiling at her. And hearing his words made her heart palpate even more wanting to escape from it's cage.

"Look..." he gently placed his lips on her forehead. "Only..." he then brushed her cheeks lightly. "At me..." he then gently brush his thumb on her red lips. "Listen carefully when I sing and cheer for me loudly."

With no time to react, Dara could only nod after all her voice seemed to have betrayed her. She wanted to disagree and fight back to tell GD no, but she was left speechless at her spot since GD seemed to have hypnotize her everytime they interact.

And seeing him gone, Dara helplessly fell on the sofa feeling weak. His touch on her cheeks and lips and his gentle lips on her forehead lingered.

"Dara..." she fanned herself from the sudden heat forming in her face. "What is wrong with you?" 

On time the girls arrived and seeing their flushed and weak friend they knew she's greatly affected with GD's charisma.

-

The girls settled themselves in their seats as the boys are ready to perform. The lights dimmed and the crowd slowly quiets down. Then the curtain rises revealing the five boys ever so stylish and handsome. And the R&B beat started earning screams from girls in the crowd.

Then slowly GD appeared earning another round of screams from girls and once he started rapping his fangirls quiets down. Roaming his eyes around there he found Dara watching him intently. He smiled at her which made the girl blush again.

[Bad Boy chorus] 

Niga sarang haneun naneun Sorry I’m a bad boy
Keudae charari ddeona jal gayo you’re a good girl
Shigan kalsurok nal almyeon-eun alsurok shilmang-man namagetjiman
Baby don’t leave me, I know you still love me
Wae keurae soljikhi na malhae niga pilyo hae
My lay lay lay lay lady
My lay lay lay lay lady
 
Me, whom you love, Sorry I’m a bad boy
Yes, just leave me, good bye, you’re a good girl
The more time passes, the more you get to know me, only disappointments will remain but
Baby don’t leave me, I know you still love me
Why, yes, I’ll tell you the truth, I need you
My lay lay lay lay lady
My lay lay lay lay lady

 

After their first performance the crowd cheered and clapped loudly. Then the four members disappeared leaving GD in the middle of the stage. Dara grew curious why he was left alone. 

"Are you all having fun tonight?" he asked the crowd earning more cheers from the crowd  again. Girls squealed seeing how cute GD is being embarrass all of a sudden. Dara controlled the smile that's trying to form on her lips.

"Omo is something up?" CL grew curious at the stage. "It's very unusual for GD to be alone."

"What do you mean unnie?" Minji asked.

"I don't know," the girl also wondered.

"Actually it's unsual of me to perform alone," he said smiling shyly at the audience. "And i'm thanking the boys for letting me since this is a special night for me."

"Oh?" the girls excluding Dara murmured.

"I actually wanna dedicate a song to someone special to me," GD went on. He then turned towards Dara smiling at her. "I want to dedicate this song to you, Dara."

The people all over the place turned towards where GD was looking at and slowly the spotlight was on her.

"OMO!" the girls gasped stunned at what GD is doing and having their friend being put in the hot seat. The girl flushed red as everyone's eyes were on her. Her heart once again started to beat fast to what he is doing towards her.

"Dara-ya," GD smiled. "Please look only at me okay? Listen to this song, from here," he pointed at his ears. "And here," then at his heart holding the top of his chest where his heart is beating widly for her. "I dedicate this song to you."

[Look Only At Me pt. 2]

I’m not trying to make sense here
I’m just trying to make things right
I’m not asking, but I’m telling you
Baby listen

Ah ah ah ah I’m sorry girl
All all all all it’s all my greed
Ah ah ah ah I’m sorry girl

Look Only At Me, Part 2

All men are all same but I am different, believe me girl
I am different from those other guys you met
I said with my whole heart that ‘I will only look at you’
There won’t be betrayal in front of love you gave me
Honestly I sometimes waver
But don’t worry it doesn’t go farther
I was just curious of being fluttered from dating for a long time, those small fights

I feel happy when you are next to me so I am not alone
But I feel unnerved and think the past was better sometimes
Although I feel sorry

Don’t ever cheat although I do, baby
Don’t forget about me although I do, lady
Sometimes, I don’t contact you and I drink
And if I met lips with another woman, look only at me

(I am sorry honey, but…)

I delay a date with you today
Once, twice, it became many times already, like a habit (Let’s meet for sure tomorrow)
‘I will do it next time’ ‘I will do better from now on’ but I lie at the last minute
But I can’t help it, I keep lying to you
I know it’s bad, I always feel anxious
No girl girl girl
Everything is my fault, swerved (broken) promises repeat (ah)

(I hope you won’t know about this)

I look for you when I feel lonely and inconvenient
I feel sorry, then it happens soon
You comfort me saying it’s okay to do it when I am foolish

Don’t ever cheat although I do, baby
Don’t forget about me although I do, lady
Sometimes, I don’t contact you and I drink
And if I met lips with another woman, look only at me

I know very well that I only think of myself (Honestly I don’t know well)
You wait for me at the same place everyday, but that’s all baby
I wish you will always have only me
That’s my wish, a man’s hope, honey don’t hate (hate on/cuss at) me
No No…

Don’t ever cheat although I do, baby
Don’t forget about me although I do, lady
Sometimes, I don’t contact you and I drink
And if I met lips with another woman, look only at me
 
As the music slowly ends, his eyes were still on hers both locking them in their own world. Even through the loud cheers of the crowd they were still connected.
 
The boys fell in awe seeing and hearing what GD did since it was very unusual for the guy to do that. The girls beside Dara felt giddy after what GD did for Dara.
 
"Only look at me Dara," he softly murmured making the girls squeal more even though they felt envious for what he did for Dara.

-

Dara was totally in awe; her face turned scarlet red because of the mixed embarrassment and giddiness that was building up inside her. Her eyes were locked with GD's, intently looking at each other.

GD brought back the microphone on its stand, and slowly without letting his gaze away from Dara he went down the stage, heading towards where Dara is.

Everyone that was inside were speechless as they just silently waits for GD’s next move.

Dara raised a brow at him as GD just stood there in front of her. People around them are trying their best not to make any noises that can disturb their intimate moment that is about to happen.

Little by little GD leaned his face towards Dara, closing the distance between their faces, lips almost touching one another. Dara looked down to avoid GD’s eyes but knowing GD he lifted Dara’s chin allowing her to look at him in the eyes once again.

“I told you Babe, look only at me,” GD confidently said with a little tone of possessiveness.

“AND----“ Dara was about to retort back but what GD did shut her up.  

GD caught her lips with his, kissing Dara without her permission. Dara was too shock to push him away, as she was stiff in her spot, and her eyes were wide just from one gesture from him. GD was still gently kissing her lips savoring the moment he had been waiting for though it was stolen. He was determined not to stop until Dara gives in and kiss him back and just like magic his wish was suddenly fulfilled when Dara closed her eyes as she response back from his kisses.

Forgetting about her pride, not minding if there were people around for she was already drawn to the feeling and sensation that GD’s kiss is giving her.

Their kiss stopped when Dara got back to her senses, she pulled out from GD’s hold, covering her face when she realized what she just did.

“So I guess you like me too?” GD confidently teased Dara whispering at the side of her ear.

Dara just rolled her eyes and said “Some kisses don’t mean a thing playboy, and ours happen to be one of that” Dara left Jiyong behind to go to the bar to have some drinks and also to stay away from him.

GD just smirked at her remark thinking it was another denial the he received from her, but those words won’t ruin his mood. By the way  Dara responded to his kiss awhile ago he already knew the answers to his questions. He was about to follow Dara to the bar when he was stopped by Seungri.

“Hyung that’s such a good move you did back there, you are really my idol hyung,” Seungri told his hyung which made the latter proud of himself again.

“That’s why you should learn from me, maknae!” GD said as he just tapped Seungri shoulder and headed to the bar area.

“Take it slow hyung! Dara noona hates it when you’re too fast” Seungri  loudly said for his hyung to hear his simple advice.

When GD reached the bar he saw Dara already drinking by herself.

“It’s not good for a girl to drink by herself” he said as he sat beside her. “The usual," he added as he ordered a drink from the bartender.

“And it’s none of your business if a girl drinks alone, get out of my sight please,” Dara plainly said as she gulped the glass of alcohol on her hand, shooing the annoying creature beside her.

“Of course it’s my business, especially when it’s about my girl,” GD said which made Dara smirk.

Dara feeling a little tipsy stood up from her chair, and just when she was about to walk towards the dance floor she turned her head to GD's and spat the words, “I AM NOT YOUR GIRL!” then soon chuckles as she made her way to the dance floor blendingin  with the crowd.

And just like a puppy GD followed her again, he went towards the dance floor only to find Dara dancing with two guys around her. He was about to boil in anger but he controlled himself realizing Dara was already drunk. He walked his way towards Dara pushing of the guys that were dancing with her taking their place.

He held her hips and there they started dancing along the upbeat, sensual music. Flirty and somewhat dirty, just like how a club dancing should be.  Dara braced her arms around GD’s neck, while GD leaned his face on her shoulder taking in all her scent.

“Hey GD! Did you know that someone took my first kiss today?” Dara exclaimed, GD laughed at this, she is obviously talking about him. But what made him curious is why she said it was her first kiss. Just by her breathtakingly beautiful look like a goddess, it was hard for GD to believe that it was her first kiss. That somehow down in her past, she had some kind of a relationship. But hearing this from her, GD grew a lot happier and his ego sure boosted.

“You’re drunk aren’t you?” GD chuckled hearing Dara speak of nonsense.

“Me drunk?” Dara asked while pointing at herself “hik… hik  I am not, I haven’t got any drink yet honestly” she pulled out from their dance which surprised GD. She didn’t even mind her partner and just suddenly went back to the bar. Bom who was also at the dance floor, dancing with TOP noticed Dara’s actions.

“That girl is drunk, why did you make her drink a lot?” Bom muttered as they got closer to GD.

“It’s not my fault Bom, she was already drunk when I found her at the bar, don’t worry I’ll just take her home” with that GD left Bom and TOP to find Dara again at the bar drinking. 

“This girl is driving me crazy” he softly murmured before going back on his track.

As he arrived back in the bar, there he saw Dara drinking a new drink. He shook his head for a moment thinking how handful she's being today, "Handful, yet you are stubbornly cute!" he added as he made his way towards the drunkard.

“Dara come on, I'ml taking you home,” he said as he tried to take the shot glass from Dara. She stopped his hand holding onto his wrist tightly not wanting someone to ruin her night.

“NO! ME WANT MORE DRINKS!” she stubbornly whined but GD was determined to stop her from drinking, so he took the shot glass from her.

“Come on babe stand up, we need to go home,” Dara was pouting at him, GD almost gave in to her cuteness but knowing that this Dara isn’t the normal Dara anymore, he shrugged it off.

“No, let’s go home, I’ll take you to my car” he said then held Dara’s hand as they walk their way out of the club.

But suddenly Dara shove his hands away, “KISS ME FIRST!”  Dara exclaimed which surprise the hell out of GD’s body. Dara wants him to kiss her, and who is he to reject that? So he planted a peck on her cheeks and he was surprised that Dara whined some more.

“NO! NOT LIKE THAT! NOT ON MY CHEEKS!” Jiyong’s eyes was almost near on falling out, Dara’s words is the living daylight out of his soul. He knows she is drunk and he can’t help but think how cute this girl is in front him.

Their friends who were just around the area were all stunned as they watch the drunk Dara being bold and frank towards GD.

“Then where do you want it to be?” GD asked as he is clearly enjoying this. Dara gave a last look on GD and then surprisingly she grab him  by his neck as she kissed him on the lips. This caught GD off guard for he was not expecting her to make a move on him. Dara kissed him gently tiptoeing a bit to reach for his lips. She then s her arms around his neck, and slowly their kiss turned passionate. GD could taste the bitterness of the alcohol that Dara drank a while ago as they share one hell of a kiss. Both of them are totally drawn by their emotions ignoring the mini show they're giving the audience.

It was Dara who broke the kiss and she just stood there acting like nothing happened, innocently tugging some of her hair while waiting for GD to bring back himself. When GD was back to reality he guided Dara to the door of the club but before they can even go out, Dara started taking off her shoes.

“Hey what are you doing?” GD curiously asked, now he realized how hard it is to deal with a drunk Dara.

“Taking my shoes off, we would walk to my house right?” she uttered.

GD shook his head “No we will use my car” with that Dara threw more some tantrums, whining like a child saying that she wants to walk.

In the end GD gave in to her request, giving his car keys to Seungri telling him that he could drive his car to their house.

He went out of the club with Dara wearing no shoes at all, walking barefooted.

Without saying any words GD kneeled in front of Dara with his back facer her. “Hop on my princess, let me carry you, let’s save your feet from getting hurt,” he sweetly said which Dara easily complied to.

----

They were walking their way home to Dara’s house with GD giving her a piggy back ride. GD can’t believe himself that he will do this to a girl. Though he knew he is sweet, he never thought that he can be this gentle to a girl; maybe Dara is just really different.

“GD AND DARA SITTING ON THE TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” His thoughts were suddenly disturbed as Dara started to chant random words. He chuckled as he listens to her silliness.

“K”

“I”

“S”

“S”

“I”

“N”

“G” 

Dara happily sang it letter by letter. Then without thinking Dara clapped her hands. Gladly GD was fast enough to catch Dara for she almost fell off from his grip, “Hold tight Dara," he scolded, but Dara didn’t say anything and just followed what he said.

She did what she was told holding on tightly to the point it was so tight that GD thought he will die from lacking air as she grips on his nect too tight.

“Yah! Do you want to kill me?” He barked. Dara just looked at him innocently instead.

“You said hold on tight,” GD laughed at this and slightly he pinches her nose due to her over exploding cuteness.

“So tell me what direction should we go to reach your house?” GD asked then Dara bit her lip

“EH? I...I... don’t know,” she sounded so lost and this made GD stop from his tracks. 

“Dara please, tell me what’s the exact address to your house,” GD tiredly asked not just tired but deadly exhausted from all the walking he and Dara did. 

“Wooooh! I REMEMBER NOW!” Dara suddenly exclaimed screaming right into GD’s ears.

“Ouch!” GD screamed as well which made Dara look at him with her puppy eyes.

“You… you...you hate me now?” Dara cutely asked sounding like she was about to cry. She even pouted, which GD blushed to.  

“Of course not babe, come on let’s find a place to rest first,” he calmly replied back but still Dara keeps bugging him by mumbling the words that he hates her. He just ignored her childishness as he finds a bus stop near them. He decided to bring Dara there to get some rest from all the walking they did. He gently placed Dara down on the bench while he heavily breaths from the sudden workout he did. I gotta start exercising!

Then Dara suddenly screamed out of nowhere alerting GD from his seat.

“JIYOOOONG!!!!” GD was sure startled, as she screams a different name. At that moment he wanted to feel offended since it's him, GD that's with her and yet she's yelling a different guy's name.

“JIYONG! JIYONG! JIYONG!” Dara happily exclaimed.

“Yah Dara stop it”  GD said feeling a little jealous as Dara continues to yell someone else's name.

“GD! This is where Jiyong and I last saw each other! He is my new classmate; he is just so cute…. Hik… hik… but my friends don’t like him.” GD sighed as he wants to change topic immediately but knowing Dara she won’t stop ranting about it.

“And…and... do you know that Jiyong always drool? He drools every time he is in front of me!” GD was totally disgusted, drooling over his Dara. Wait that's totally disgusting! GD thought.

“Do you like him?” GD suddenly blurted out which he regretted because his question earn a lot of giggles from Dara.

Dara was giggling then she leaned her face near GD’s ear “I can’t tell you, it’s a secret” she softly said, making GD blush again.

“How about GD do you like him?” Dara laughed at his question and GD was eagerly waiting for her answer but suddenly a bus came.

“GD! BUS BUS BUS! LET’S TAKE THAT BUS AND GO HOME!” Dara excitedly said as she held GD’s dragging him to get inside the bus.

The ride on the bus wasrather  quiet as Dara fell asleep already, with her head leaning against GD’s shoulder. At that moment GD treasured this once in a lifetime moment with her, looking at her peaceful sleeping face lovingly. "What have you done to me Goddess D?" he whispered and gently he kissed the side of her head. "The more you push me away, the more i'll get you and mark my word Dara," he smirked. "You'll be mine in no time and I'm not letting you go," he then smiled.

He then entwined his hand on hers taking it slowly for a sweet kiss. "Mine," he uttered longingly. "Only Mine."  

-------------------------------------------

Authors' Note:

SeungsKa Omma:

Well that took a long time neh? Sorry for the long wait. We did a bit of change as we did GD's chapter first this time. Let's have Jiyong's chapter a little bit more of a suspense. hahaha I'm sorry if it takes awhile for us to update, it's just we're really laidback lol nahh school has been hectic and it's hard for us to find time together and do the chapter. And I hope you like what we came up with! And my anak wrote the kissing scene here! Eeeeee! (kinilig lol) hahaha my daughter is growing up too fast neh? hehehe Anyway thank you for patiently waiting. And we'll do our best to find time to update again! Thank you again! (_ _) *bows*

 

ScarletARIA Anak:

HUHUHHUH .... HIDES IN THE CORNER-----------OMMA WHY DO YOU NEED TO REVEAL THAT HUH? I can't even describe a freakin kiss and my awesome omma made me write that part of the story! CHOKES MYSELF SO EMBARRASSED HERE XXX___XXX okay calms myself.

Hello dear readers it's me again Aria. I am being so kind right now cause I let my dear Jiyongie wait a bit and let GDRAGON shine first. and more to that I LET GDRAGON FREAKIN KISS DARA NOT ONLY ONCE BUT TWICE.! now teamgd people that's only for now cause teamjiyong will have a revenge lol! Anyway thank you everyone for supporting this fic... SARANG YOU ALL! WITH MY BEST DORKY DISEASE SMILE:D

Can I advertise a bit lol I have a new fic : KWON JIYONG LOVES BARBIES  and yes Jiyong is a gay here. TOTALLY GAY! but of course this is a daragon romcom fic .... that's all ! THANK YOU