Kwon Jiyong is a Conceited Nerd

Kwon Jiyong vs. G-Dragon

Chapter 1: Kwon Jiyong is a Conceited Nerd

----------------------

It's one bright Monday morning and everyone in YG University are up and running already. Everywhere I look there's someone rushing their way to their classes thinking they're late.

"Nerds!" I tried to hold my snorty laugh since it was still early for first hour class.

I took my black rimmed glasses off my face breathing on it with my hot breath. Content with the fog it created I quickly wiped it with my pastel blue and pink cardigan. 

"Move nerd!" I felt a sudden bumped on my shoulder and a huge guy passed by me. I quickly placed my glasses on taking a good look at such human being exisiting in this planet earth.

"WHO YOU CALLING NERD?!" I yelled and everyone around me stared at me and all laughed at the same time. "YAH! I'm not a nerd!"

"Whatever?!" someone from the crowd said.

I quickly shrug the thought and kept on moving after all it's my first day in school. After being transfered from the US to my homeland I was more than eager to learn and get real education.

I glanced at my schedule taking note that English comes first, "What a piece of cake!" I snickered thinking how this semester will be easy. Of course I'm also on the look out for the love of my life. I know somewhere out there my love is walking around. I am after all single ready to mingle. Well technically I'm ready to lose it with someone since that's what college life is said to be...right?

Taking my time, I looked around the hallway taking notes of every corners and spaces. You do know it comes in handy in the future. How? I don't know I just made that up.

And turning to the right, there my first class awaits. And just like first day of school, I'd do this ritual I would do to release some tension.

"Okay Kwon Jiyong," I held tightly on the straps of my backpack looking at the open door. "You will have a good semester! Meet new friends! Do well in each classes! And also..." I blushed just thinking about it. "Find that special girl. The girl that will make your heart beat in double. Who'll make you smile just from her simple gesture. And most of all that girl who'll make you fall head over..."

"Watch out!" someone yelled. And all I know I'm face flat on the floor with a bruised head.

I got up on my knees where my right hand soothing the pained spot on my head.

"Dude don't just stand in the middle," the guy who dare murder me said like it was my fault now. Who got hit here?! "Well sorry dude!"

"YA..!" I didn't even get to yell at the guy. Once I was up on my feet, I secured my glasses and backpack walking like a pro in class.

-

I settled myself just in the middle, since I'm cool like that. I don't want to blend in with nerds as people say I am. I beg to disagree, such handsome face like mine, is not a nerd. I am a rare species in this whole entire world!

Opening my backpack, I grabbed all the necessities I need starting with my Iron Man metal pencil case.

Okay...okay before you go and judge me like a book! I happen to like this pencil case! Can't a guy like me have one? Next I took out my notebook followed by the textbook needed for this class and patiently I waited. I looked around the classroom studying each student that will be my classmates in hopes to be friends with some.

But some of them looked at me funnily whereas some looked at me freakishly. Do I have something on my face? Then my eyes locked on time on the door and somehow I was into some kind of Milky Way pulling all my attention to sudden bright light.

Her gorgeous auburn locks glistened and swayed along as she entered our classroom. Her face, clear as a porcelain doll and those lips. Those lips that needs to be kissed by her prince charming.

She turned to her side greeting everyone and at me. At me? As in the mighty Kwon Jiyong?  My jaw literally fell at its lowest as it could get as she looked at me curious at first.

And seeing her smile at me... at me? I fell into cloud nine. Please sit here! Sit next to me! Please! Please choose me! CHOOSE.......ME!!!!! my brain dragged such begging voice. Kwon Jiyong never begs unless it's worth begging for.

And like my answered prayers she walked like an angel towards my row. I can feel my heart beating rapidly ready to escape my suddenly weakened ribcage. I believe its the third or fourth of my thoracic vertebraes that are ready to break letting my heart escape from its prison. [Seungska: don't trust my anatomy on this. lol]

I gulped my saliva seeing her getting closer and closer to me. My body feeling the sudden rush of adrenaline ready to break free. Cool Jiyong! You gotta cool it! Don't give her the impression you're a nerd which you're not! You are a cool guy. That's right a cool guy! That every girls are drooling at!

Our eyes locked and somehow I felt a wave of Niagra Falls falling down on my chin. And as she let out a smile, there my body convulse in joy.

"You're drooling," she uttered softly. No! That's not what it's suppose to be! That's not what she's suppose to say! Wait she said I'm drooling.

My left hand quickly flew on my mouth which automatically closed on its own. There I did feel liquid dripping down my chin. I quickly took my sleeves wiping it off feeling more embarrassed than I already was earlier.

"You're funny," her voice sounded so calm just like I had imagine it to sound like...so angelic. "And cute!"

I shyly looked at her at first and there she was still looking at me funnily.

"Dara Park," she extended her hand and across her lips painted a huge, bright smile that sure lit up my life. "You are?"

Get a grip of yourself Jiyong! You are born to be a ladies man! Use what Appa gave you! Capture this woman's heart!

"Hey relax would you," she let out a faint giggle making my heart pace ten times as it is already going. "Dara Park...and you?"

"Ahhh..." I tried to speak, but somehow my throat felt dry and I'm choking... choking at nothing. "K..kk...Kw..on.. Ji...Ji...YONG!" I shrieked. The people around us looked at me funnily and resumed their conversation or whatever they're doing.

"Don't mind them, Kwon Jiyong?" she looked at me unsure at first and all I could do is nod foolishly. SH*T! Why am I like this? I'm a ladies' man!  "Well it's nice to meet you Kwon Jiyong," there she extended her hand again.

I reached for it, shaking tremendously which in the inside I am frustrated for acting like this. And as our hand contact one another I felt some kind of energy bolting inside me.

"You can let go now," Dara laughed at me and I didn't realize how I was gripping on her hand too tightly. "Are you really okay? You're funny but I'm far more concerned if you're okay."

"Oh.." I just nodded scared to even speak since nothing seems to go right. I reached for my glasses fixing it so I could properly look at her. Indeed she's prettier up close. Her hair sure shines under the bright lights and her complexion is way beyond porcelain kind if there's such thing as that. Her lips are pink and painted with shiny gloss urging any guys like me to just savor it.

Her scent... it's so rejuvinating, fresh like I'm in the mountains and fields of greens. Shutting my eyes I see the fields of flowers and there she's standing looking across over me. Her face painted such beautiful smile and eagerness to meet me.

"Dara!" I called her name like a spell. And in slow motion, we both started running towards each other. Our arms spread apart ready to embrace ourselves in a hug longing for each other's warmth.

"Jiyong!" she called holding what seems a laugh. "JIYONG!"

My once closed eyes opened feeling a palm contacting my forehead all of sudden. Then I looked at her puzzled while she looked at me shock. Then my eyes looked all around and everyone is grinning silently at me ready combust of another laughter.

"Do you have problems drooling?" she asked and once again my hand flew right on my chin. "Here," Dara then handed me her pink handkerchief. "You might need it." she then winked at me making me flushed scarlet red.

And before I can or needed to defend myself, the professor walked it. Somehow I felt relieve but at the same time the feeling I have inside me. Now she must be thinking how much of a lunatic I am.

"Jiyong," I hastily looked up hearing her call me.

"Yea?" I composed myself right away.

"Do you have an extra pen?" Dara asked.

"Ye..ye...yea," I kept stuttering. I opened my pencil case and looked at my collection. I turned towards her and she's looking at me with the same smile. "Whh...what?"

"Nothing," she giggled. "You're cute you know that?"

"Ani..." I bowed my head looking at my pencil case again when really I can feel the heat forming in my cheeks. Once I was able to calm myself, I looked at her who's been waiting.

"What color?" I asked referring to the pen.

"Black," Dara answered.

"Gel or plain ink?" I threw another option.

"Umm gel," she unsurely uttered.

"0.5 or 0.7?" I dug on my pencil case.

"Just gimme a pen," she looked at me amuse. "This will do!" Dara's hand touched mine putting me in another spell.

I pulled my hand back and glanced at it as if I was touched for the very first time. I took a quick glance at her then at my hand feeling so giddy and delighted all of sudden.

The butterflies in my stomach would not subside, it's like I have fallen from seventh heaven.

She turned to me and gave me another smile and there my heart could no longer take it. I fell into the unknown world where magical creatures came running and rainbows and glittering lights flickered.

"KWON JIYONG!" I thought I heard my name called. "KWON JIYONG!"

"Hey," Dara nudged me. "Professor is calling you."

"Here!" I stood up fast while my hand was raised so high. Everyone in the class started laughing making me feel the sudden rush of euphoria of humiliation. I turned to Dara and there she smiled at me.

Once I settled myself down on my chair, she looked at me amuse was it?

"You never fail to make me laugh," she tried to hold her giggle. "Thanks, it surely helps my first day of school nerves."

"Uhhh yea..." I scratched the back of my head.

"And quite cute you are," she then pinched my cheeks making it redder as soon as she touched it. "Pay attention now..."

I just nodded turning my attention back on the board when really I wanted to look at her more. I could just look at her all day if only I can. But then she would find me creepy if I do that. That's right, take it slow Kwon Jiyong.

----

The cafeteria was packed, and here I am standing for almost fifteen minutes waiting for my turn to order food. That's why I hate long lines, right now I only have forty five minutes left till classes will start again and finding seats would also take a lot of time!

THEN HOW CAN I EAT? MY TUMMY IS ALREADY GRUMBLING FROM HUNGER!

POOOR TUMMY HIS MASTER JIYONGIE... CAN'T FEEED HIM PROPERLY!

"Yah nerd! It's your turn already" A frog ... oh mian a guy told me and I noticed that everyone is waiting for me to order my food. All their faces clearly shows how pissed they are right now because of me.         

And again I was called a nerd, can't they see the oozing handsomeness and overflowing iness that me KWON JIYONG have? Well maybe they are too blind.

But because I am kind I will let it go since it is the first day after all and I don't want my first day to be ruined. I grabbed my the tray of food and proceeded to look for a seat to eat.

Seems like no one wants to give me a seat, then suddenly a familliar voice called my name.

"Jiyong!" Wah it's my goddess  I hear, I feel like care bears and unicorns pop out from rainbows from my so called magical world.

Like a magnetic force came over me.. I was already walking to where she is.

And little did i know I was standing in front of  her table.

"Hi Jiyong! Want to eat with us?" Dara asked and I looked at her girl friends who has potential Miss Korea beauty. But out of them all, my goddess Dee, as I came up with that name from my second class, is beyond the queen or the winner in my heart.

Placing my tray down on the table, I fixed my collars and suspenders which I know I look so damn fine and fashionable. And prepared myself for the so called Kwon Jiyong self intro, that would get girls drooling. It's what I called my appeal if you know what I mean!

"Hello Ladies! I am Kwon Jiyong!" I gleefully introduced myself giving them my so called 1million won smile.

They looked at me from head to toe  maybe studying my breathtakingly looks and appeal. I wouldn't blame them since I am what I am.
 
"Ummm....Hi I am Chaerin but please call me CL," the girl with a blonde hair and cat eyes like said and I know she's giving me some kind of a look, like she's freaked out or something with my presence.

"Annyeong I am Minzy" the one with the short purple hair introduced herself giving me some kind of knowing smile which I ignored.

"Park Bom here," the red head said calmly but somehow there is something about this girl. Like she doesn't like my presence or something which I ignored after all I am here for my Dara.

"Come sit and eat with us!" Dara pulled me placing me between her and this intimadating girl name Bom. But from the looks of it, she seems powerful and tough. And may I add she has this weird aura like she's from another planet.

"Unnie stop scaring my friend," Dara laughed making me curious.

"I just find him weird," Bom mumbled which I was somewhat offended.

"He's nice and funny unnie," Dara turned to me giving me her megawatts smile that surely melts my heart.

And as the four fell in their conversation, I just took the moment and admire her beauty more. Also her pure heart that lead me to be next to her. I don't know where I'd be if she didn't see me and let me sit. Such a kind heart...

I silently eat for i dont even know what to tell them and I didn't want to join their girl talk and make an impression I'm you know...that...I don't want to go in that path nor would want them thinking I am that. If you know what "THAT" I'm talking about.

And so I would just glance at Dara as much as I could and listen to what they are talking about. Or at least try to listen to whatever comes out of her beautiful mouth. Every word she says is a music to my ears not once was I bored.

It's not that I 'm eavesdropping but I just wanted to listen and know more about them that's all. I looked at Dara focusing my eyes only at her. My mind memorizing every part of her face, beautiful, such a one of a kind. Suddenly I was stucked looking at her lips, Kyah! I can't stop thinking how sweet those lips are.

WOULD IT TASTE LIKE STRAWBERRIES? VANILLA? CHOCOLATE?

OR MAYBE IT'S A COMBINATION OF ALL SWEETNESS.... WAHH MY DAARAA! 

My smile grew wider just by the thought of it...

"Jiyong, are you okay?" Dara asked and that brought me back to reality. I can see the other girls looking at me weirdly. 

"OF COURSE ! I am fine! Thank you!" I said as I slapped myself. 

Then suddenly I snorted which made Minzy and CL laugh, then Bom suddenly stood up "Dara, this friend of yours is weird" she said disgusted by my presence. Wait do I look weird?

WHAT SHE SAID HURTS YOU KNOW!

This red head girl thinks I'm weird?! Wahhhh! I hope she won't brainwash my Dara, I don't want my Dara to stay away from me.... cause I am not weird.

But before I can even defend and explain myself, the girls left, with me alone together with my unfinished hamburger and drink. Realizing I didn't even get to feed my poor tummy from staring at my beautiful beauty queen all this time.

-------

I'm packing up, shoving my papers, textbooks, and my pencil case back in my bag mindlesssly as class will end in five minutes. I looked at my side where Dara is, and smiled just seeing her there focused on the lecture. Being the first day of my college life here in Korea, I couldn't help but feel happy to experience such day especially meeting her like this. Boy am I one lucky hot shot huh?!

Even though people call me a nerd and they think I am weird, I don't care at all. Screw them cause I don't care what they say about me...since all that matters to me is about my DARA. My DARA!

She treats me like a friend, and she was fine by how I act...Someone who truly enjoys my presence and not bothered by this weirdness people say about me. I am pretty fine the last time I checked with the doctor. Maybe people here needs to see a doctor! That's right! Maybe even a pyschiatrist to treat their poor mind!

I guess I fell inlove with her... you know the saying love at first sight. Like the moment you saw that person, you can see angels singing ...... like heaven! It's all about hearts, flowers and stars!

I was still looking at her when I noticed the other students started leaving. "Hey Ji! Aren't you going home?" I heard Dara speak. It's that time when I realized the bell had rang.

"OH. yeah yeah" I stood up grabbing my bag and ran out of the room not bothering to say goodbye to her. But wait why am I running?

"YAH! JIYONG!" I turned around and saw Dara running after me.

I stopped running and waited for her "YAH! WHY DID YOU RUN?" she suddenly asked, and I couldn't answer anything since I don't know the reason why I ran in the first place. I tried thinking of an excuse "Oh... that! I am suppose to go to that!" I pointed at the restroom at the left side of the corridor childishly. I heard her chuckle and I curiously looked at her when I realized what I said. PABO JIYONG! 

Awkward.......... what I said was really awkward and embarrassing!

"So Jiyong do you still need to go to the restroom?" she asked and  I just shooked my head unable to speak since I don't want to say anything more stupid that I already did earlier. After all the reasons I could give I'm afraid I'll make another one humiliating myself more than I could.

"WAH JIYONG YOU'RE SO CUTE! COME ON LET'S GO HOME!"  She said then suddenly held my hand as she walked with me out of the university.

WE'RE HOLDING HANDS! KYAH! I THINK I MIGHT DIE ANY SECONDS FROM NOW. 

Her hands are so soft and smooth... I think I just fell in love with her hands too.

We walked up to the bus stop, I was silently praying, hoping that time would stop, so I could hold her hand forever like this. 

We are just standing, waiting for the  bus, our hands still entwined together and it was still unnoticeable to her that is. SPAZZ SPAZZ SPAZZ! KYAHHH! I can just spazz about this all day and all night like a little school girl... wait school boy! That's right! And I will never ever wash this hand!

But then as the bus came Dara pulled her hand from my grasp making me feel the sudden loneliness. But the thought of holding her hand for a few minutes was enough for me to go in my magical kingdom and dream about it all over again.

"Bye Jiyong! See you tomorrow" She said with her most beautiful smile. I blushed by just the sight of it...

"Bye Dara" I said smiling up to my ears. Before she entered the bus she turned towards me and pinched my cheeks making me blush as red as a tomato.

"BYEEE MY CUTIE CHINGU!" and with that she quickly hopped inside the bus, and there I stood still holding onto my cheek where she pinched me. At that moment I was...

DEAD FROM MY SUDDEN SPAZZ ATTACKS.....^.^

"KYAHHHHH!!!" I squealed like a little girl.. no a little boy throwing my fist up in the air like I had won billions of won! "OMO! OMO WHAT TO DO?!" I looked at the bus as it disappear from the busy road smiling foolishly. "I will never wash this face ever... My Goddess... what you do to me?!" *^.^*

----------------------

Authors' Note:

Seungska: LOL, how is it? Mian if it took forever since Scarlet and I did this together. We divided the work and look what we have.. such crazy mind working together! I sure laughed at this... I don't know about you guys! hehehe Of course my anak has this weird sense of humor haha. But I hope you all enjoyed it!

Thanks in advance for reading! (^___^)

ScarletARIA: HELLO CRAY CRAY ANAK HERE...finally chapter one is done. Me and my OMMA worked on this together and combined are ohhh soo abnormal mind. WELL OMMA IS NORMAL I AM NOT:) I hope you guys liked how we started it and introduced KWON JIYONG. omma is awesome right? HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAP...

***BOWS*** WITH MY SUPER MEGAWATTS SMILE:)

MEGAWATT SMILE IS LIKE THIS ANAK: :DD LOL

Thanks everyone for reading! Please do leave us normal comments! hehehe

Until the next chapter! Ppyong!