That XX: G-Dragon

Kwon Jiyong vs. G-Dragon

Chapter 2: That XX: G-Dragon 

---------------

The night life is what I've been waiting for. It's Friday night and the loud music and bright lights are what I've been longing to feel and see. And hearing the loud music and people dancing ensures me that I am in the right place in the right time. I fixed the collars of my black leather jacket and the wrist cuffs preparing for the wild night  I have been waiting for all week. 

As I got further inside the club, I took my shades off slowly and a distinct smirk spreads through my lips. The night life I love and the place that sure takes away the stress I had all week from work and school. 

"Hyung why are you even wearing shades this late?" I turned to my right and found the maknae already teasing me this early in the night. I sighed feeling hopeless for this kid.

"It's style," I looked at him blandly. "Don't you know style~~~!" 

"Ayyy..." Seungri chuckled. "I just find that hideous! If we're talking about style, Jiyong hyung just look at me. I got the full package."

I looked at him from head to toe and couldn't help, but shake my head disappointed.

"See hyung," Seungri stretched his neck feeling confident like he always is. "See this watch, it's Rolex. And this," he pointed at his jacket, "It's CHANEL, and this pants it's Calvin Klein along with this..."

"Yah!" I slapped his hands fast as he was about to show me the waist band of his underwear. "Are you out of your freaking mind?!"

"I'm just saying hyung," he gave me that annoying smile of his. "Girls dig this get up!"

"Sure," I shook my head raising my white flag in defeat. "I bet even that dark circles around your eyes girls dig it too! Did you forget to put concealer on them?"

"What?! No!" he quickly touched the base around his eyes. "HEOL!"

And the next thing I know he was off to somewhere probably in the bathroom doing some touch up on his makeup. I ended up chuckling to myself remembering the panic look on his face. "Serves you right Panda!"

I turned to my left and the rest of the boys are giving me that look. They sure know that I don't like to be stepped on and not even the maknae can do that. Okay not to sound conceited and all, but I find myself handsome and stylish. No one, as in no one can beat me into that.

"You just have to push his buttons huh?" Youngbae muttered and slowly he let out his gaspy laugh.

"He deserves it though," Top replied agreeing to what I had done which I have always expected in him. "That kid is so full of himself, I don't even know why he actually get girls."

"It's called confidence hyung!" Daesung laughed earning a glare from Top. "Like you have it in yourself." He slowly bowed his head avoiding Top hyung's glaring eyes.

"Well I'm off to the bar!" I said not wanting to wait any longer and waste time.

"Easy bro!" Youngbae teased. "We don't want to drag you out of here since you're causing chaos!"

"Yah!" I glared at him. "I don't get in trouble! I get girls with me out of this club thats why I'm no longer here!"

"One day you'll meet someone that will actually make you behave!" Top shook his head.

"Right hyung?!" I laughed. "You need that more than I do!" 

"This bastard!" Top said through his gritted teeth.

"We'll be off to meet Seungri's friends first," Youngbae said looking for Panda and as we expected he was already in the crowd dancing and mingling with girls. "Just come and see us in the VIP later when you get bored."

I nodded and off to my stroll towards the bar. I glanced left to right and coudn't help but smile feeling the night life. The upbeat music and flashing lights made me excited for tonight. People dancing living the young life what we are all suppose to be living like. I can't help but feel the heat and the scent of smoke and sweat completing the so called wild and young life.

"GD!" someone yelled and up in the DJ booth I saw Teddy hyung. I gave him a wave and pointed at the bar signaling him where I'm off to. He gave me an okay sign and that grin on his face. He just knows me so well. 

And as I cross the floor, my eyes landed in such beautiful sight. There a goddess that fell from heaven sitting with poise in her black mini dress drinking what seems like a cocktail. Her auburn locks draped gorgeously on her smooth, white shoulders. My hand slowly crept on my chest feeling this weird sensation my heart is feeling.

She's not just a fling material, my mind blurted, she's more than that. And like being hypnotized, my feet started to move heading to where she is. I need to make a good impression, no I have to leave some kind of impression she'll never forget, that's what I needed to do.

I put on my famous grin and made my way towards where she is probably waiting for me. And as I got closer the more I felt her presence and this is it. As I expected, she's very beautiful up close. Her flawless skin and those lips... those lips red as cherries ready to be devour.

I propped myself coolly on the seat next to hers grabbing her attention right away, just what I wanted. She slowly looked at me and there I saw her straightened herself out. I gave her a smirk and I knew I saw a faint blush of pink spread across her cheeks.

"Hey," I softly murmured making her feel conscious all of sudden of her well being.

"Hey," her voice echoed like a music in my ears.

"Waiting for someone?" I asked and there she let out a laugh. "What's funny?"

"Just the typical," she sighed as if I heard disappoinment in her voice.

"And what do you mean by that?" I asked as I got more interested in her.

"Men," she stood up and was ready to leave, but on time I blocked her way.

"Relax," I got a closer glimpse of her face and her lashes were naturally long and perfectly curled. And those nose, simply proportionate and her lingering vanilla scent is so captivating. "I mean no harm."

"Really?" she cocked her head to the right looking at me surprised or so it's supposed to be surprised or stunned. 

"I'm dead on serious," I chuckled making her blush again. "Have a seat!" 

She sat back down and grabbed her drink, I knew I was giving her that effect. I saw another faint pink shade flashes on her slightly chubby cheeks. 

"I'm GD by the way," I extended my hand. "And you are..."

"Not interested," she shrugged. 

"I see," I smiled seeing how tough she is which I came to like. Indeed she is no fling material and I like it, quite challenging. "Are you with someone?"

"You don't give up don't you?" she uttered lowly but I sure heard it clearly.

"No," I leaned closer to her. "Not when I am interested in the lady."

"Typical," she sipped on her cocktail graciously.

"Typical what?" I looked at her with my glittering eyes. "Typical playboy?"

"Hmmm..." she avoided my eyes and perfect I caught her right where I wanted her to be. "You said that not me."

"I see," I smiled. "But I'll do anything to prove that to you."

She looked at me quite stunned and slowly she smiled, "I'm honored," she whispered. "But I'm not interested."

"Then why are you so nervous around me?" I leaned much much closer to her and I knew I heard her gasp. "Don't I give you that effect?"

"What effect?" I thought I saw her smirk. 

"Like, how you'd blush when I look at you like this," and there she flushed red with my tantalizing eyes and my oh so called boyish grin. "Doesn't it give you the effect?"

"Conceited?" she whispered.

"Is my middle name," I teased making her smile. 

"Dara," she uttered her name softly. "Dara Park."

"GD," I pulled back giving her space and time to recuperate from her sudden moment. "Short for G-Dragon."

"What a name," she stood up giving me yet another smirk. "But it's nice to meet you GD!"

I quickly pulled her before she could leave allowing her body to crash into mine, "Will  I see you again?" I whispered looking into her eyes deeply. And I saw how beautiful her brown eyes were. They were sparkling and full of life. 

"I don't know," she held on my arms tightly. "We'll see. For now laters."

And there she left me, with the same smirk I first saw in her red lips. 

I stood there astonished as Dara just left me hanging. For the very first time, a girl had the nerve to leave me just like that.

"I like that," I looked at her as she disappeared from the crowd of people dancing. "Dara Park..." I whispered her name liking the way it rolls in my tongue.

-

[3rd POV]

Dara climbed up the stairs making her way towards the VIP area remembering about her friend CL introducing them to her so called friends. She wasn't that thrilled to go out like this, but being forced by her wild and young friends she had no choice but to go. Once she arrived up the VIP, she glanced around to see where her friends were at and there she found them grouped together in the middle. And a few boys flocked around her friends making her nervous. But remembering GD, she blushed again.

"Why am I thinking about him?" she whispered.

"Dara over here!" CL shouted through the loud music waking her up from her sudden trance. Once she arrived at their spot, the four boys looked at her eagerly making her conscious again.

"What took you so long?" Bom uttered teasing her already. "Did you see anyone out there?"

"Please unnie!" Dara chuckled. "They're all the same!"

"So you did find someone unnie?" Minzy followed earning a glare from the girl on the spot.

"Anyway," CL broke their sudden teasing to the girl before Dara could go full blast explosion. "Dara unnie, I'd like you to meet my friend, Seungri!"

"Hey Beautiful," Seungri got up extending his hand for Dara to take. "My name is Lee, Seungri Lee..."

"Dara," she wanted to vomit at this guy's sickening introduction. "Park Dara and your charm has no effect in me!"

"Oooh Burn!" she turned to the other boys who are laughing at Seungri.

"Challenge I like!" Seungri smiled. "But you're not my type either! I'm more into a feisty cat name Lee Chaerin!"

"Want a bruised lips and black eye?" CL threatened.

"He already has two!" Top joked about Seungri's dark circles making the gang laugh.

"Good one!" Bom snorted making everyone laugh so more.

"I'm Top!" the tallest and serious in the far right introduced himself. "Choi Seunghyun in real life. Nice to meet you Dara!"

"Youngbae here!" the guy with a mohawk raised his hand and gave Dara a little wave while she just nodded and smiled. "Nice to meet you!"

"Kang Daesung and I have no special name!" the guy next to Youngbae smiled at her making Dara giggled. "OMO!" Daesung teased.

"Nice to meet you Kang Daesung!" Dara giggled. "Nice to meet you all!"

"Sit dow unnie!" Minzy moved to her left taking Bom's space.

"Yah! You're squeezing me!" Bom whined.

"Come sit here on my lap!" Seungri teased.

"You wanna die young?" Bom threatened shutting Seungri down.

"Like I said," Seungri smirked.

"Do you four still go to school?" Dara asked the four.

"Yes!" they all answered all at the same time. "Actually we're five and in our school we're called Big Bang!"

"Big Bang?" Dara repeated earning constant nods.

"We're all in music and we perform," Youngbae explained.

"What kind of music do you all do?" she asked.

"R&B and Hip Hop," Daesung answered this time. "Our leader is somewhere out there!"

"Oh," Dara looked around.

"Unnie let's go dancing!" Minzy broke Dara's curiousity not hearing Daesung's words on who this mysterious leader is. "Please unnie!"

"That's a good idea!" Youngbae stood up ready to go dancing. "Come on ladies!"

"I'm staying here!" Bom and Top uttered at the same time while Daesung just nodded agreeing to what the two had said.

"Party pooper!" Seungri got up taking CL's hands. "Come on my lady and let's get our groove on!"

"Groove on?" CL grimaced hearing such word.

"Have fun!" Bom smiled as she snack on the food on the table. "We'll be here!"

Minzy pulled Dara leaving her no choice but to follow. And as they got closer to the floor the more she's feeling the rush of adrenaline making her feel the  beat of the music. Then slowly her head bobbed along with the music while her body started to sway.

"They really have good music here!" Youngbae bobbed his head first and slowly he broke into such dance making the girls giggly. (Imagine his sushi dance) And off he's out on the loose dancing everywhere enjoying the music. "Ladies later!"

"Come on unnie!" Minzy guided Dara in the middle of the floor grabbing people's attention. And letting the music in her soul she danced like there's no tomorrow. Slowly the crowd closed making the club alive again.

-

[Back to GD's POV]

After being bored in the dance floor, I decided to go up the VIP remembering about Seungri and his new friends. I looked everywhere in the club hoping to find Dara, but no luck as I ended up wasting my time in dancing with random girls. My mind and soul was all over Dara making me anxious to see her again.

"Finally you decided to visit us!" Top welcomed me making the girl next to him curious. "Oh Bom this is our so called leader of the band, GD known as G-Dragon."

"G-Dragon?" Bom repeated.

"Yep that's the name!" I proudly said.

"Lame!" she said shocking me. The nerve of this girl insulting my name just like that.

Ignoring her I looked everywhere and saw that only the three were left.

"Where are the others?" I asked and Daesung pointed with his lips making me turn. "Would you like to actually speak?"

"Oh," Daesung laughed earning my deadly glare.

"Youngbae and Seungri are on the dance floor," Top answered for Dae instead.

"They're with my friends CL, Minzy and Dara," Bom uttered that key name. The name I long to hear.

"You are friends with Dara?" I asked dumbly.

"Yea, Park Dara," she uttered. "Why? Do you know her?"

"Ummm just recently," I smirked.

"Yah!" Bom got up. "What do you mean just recently?"

"Relax Bominator!" I tried cooling her as I can see her red from the sudden agner. "I didn't mean it that way. But for now I am off to the dance floor."

"Again?" Daesung asked.

"Yes," I nodded. "I need to meet this new friends of mine."

"Yah!" I heard Bom shout but I ignored her. I smiled making my way down the dance floor looking for my prey. I finally got the opportunity and I am not letting this one go.

I cross the floor bumping into people who are dancing wildly. Through the dark and sudden bright lights I tried to find my goddess. And like the lights from heaven it was shining down on her, I found her in the middle of the floor, dancing soulfully through the beat of the music. Her body perfectly swayed along with the music. And her tresses gently flips all over the sides of her shoulders feeling the sudden freedom. I smiled seeing how much she's enjoying the night life making her even more beautiful.

As I got closer to her, I knew she felt my presence making her look up and our eyes connected. I smiled seeing her while she gave me that look like she's luring me in. Slowly my feet started to move making my way towards her. Then she smiled and is she teasing me? I saw her smirk as she moved around the floor luring the dragon in such trap.

"Hyung!" I ignored Seungri's sudden call since Dara is waiting for me. I felt his hand which I quickly pushed away and there I saw Dara smirking.

She is teasing me with her moves and her indirect smiles and stares. And I smirked seeing her wink at me this time as if she was challenging me.

"Gotcha!" I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me. I heard her gasp in surprise feeling our sudden closeness. "I didn't know we'd see each other like this, and this fast."

"Small world huh?" she whispered making me smell her sweet alluring scent again. "I"m guessing you're the leader of Big Bang?"

"Why you learn so fast?" I brushed the back of my hand on her heated cheek. "I didn't know you'd be interested in me."

"Same as ever," Dara let out a giggle making me smile again. "Conceited as ever!"

"I told you, it's my middle name," I took her hand placing them on my shoulder and slowly we danced along the music. "Is there anything I need to know more about you?"

"I don't know," she replied looking at me curiously.

"Is there something on my face Beautiful?" I asked making her flush. "I know I'm that irresistable!"

"Nah," Dara smiled at me. "I just want to remember your face."

"Why?" I asked with my knowing face.

"So I know who to watch out for!" she teased me making me laugh softly.

"And why is that?" I leaned much closer to her our face are only a few inches away.

"Because guys like you are dangerous," Dara studied my face. "And I'm guarding myself from people like you."

"Do I have that aura in me?" I swung her gently to the other side. The people around us gave us space as we move closely together and taking the whole floor to dance. People started cheering us loud as if we're a show to watch.

"Not just the aura," she looked at me as if she's dissecting me. "I can smell it too?"

"Experience?" I asked softly mirroring her eyes by looking into her soul.

"No," she smiled. "Never had one."

"With such beauty like you, I can't seem to believe that," I softly chuckled. "Maybe I should be the one to watch out for such vixen like you. Is there something more into you Ms. Dara Park?"

"There is," she smirked at me.

"And that is?" I halted from our tracks bringing us right in the middle of the dance floor where the lights are on us.

"I'm actually the hopeless romantic type," Dara looked at me with that eyes... those brown eyes that's telling me her whole soul. "I want real love and not something temporary or just an ordinary fling." She then lets go off me pushing me off of her. And just when she was about to walk away, I grasp on her wrist pulling her back. Our faces are closely distant apart.

"I guess there is another thing you don't know about me," I whispered leaning much closer into her our noses closely touching each other. "I'm up for challenge."

"Don't say it," her eyes painted that challenging look. "Do it."

And just when I was about to crash my lips on hers she pulled away, leaving me hanging again. I watched her make her way towards her friends with those teasing walk and then she lastly looked at me giving me a cute wink. I smirked just seeing her playfully but deep down I knew what she wanted.

"Hopeless romantic huh?" I chuckled and seeing her go back up the stairs to the VIP, I just knew what to do and what I want.

------

 3rd Person POV

 

The girls were inside Dara’s white Ranger Rover, driving their way back to Dara’s house. With Dara driving she focused in on the road ignoring her friends constant chatters about having fun in the club. Bom is sitting at the front passenger seat and the two maknaes settled in the back seats enjoying their conversation especially about the boys they have just met.

After the club, the four all decided to have a sleep over at Dara’s house, since they wanted to talk more and due to the exhaustion from clubbing which the three surely enjoyed and of course to have girls bonding moments.

Dara was focused on the road when Bom suddenly shrieked, “ Seems like that G-Dragon is interested on you Dara-ya” and hearing this made Dara step hard on the break so suddenly, earning loud whine from the girls at the back as they bump their heads on the leather seats.

“Yahhh! Unnie that hurts!” the two soothing their pained foreheads.

“Sorry” Dara bit her lips as she apologizes blandly.

“So you are affected by this guy huh?” Bom teased, earning a glare from Dara.

“What are you implying Bommah?” she looked at her friend puzzled at first until her eyes turned heavy on her. 

“Stop acting like you don’t know what I mean, the way he looks at you is different” Dara ignored Bom’s teasing and continued to drive hoping to get home safely without murdering her friends if they keep on teasing her.

“Yeah unnie he is totally checking you out awhile ago!” CL followed Bom's playful act.

“The way you guys danced too is so intimate and y by the way, I didn’t know you can dance like that unnie” Both the maknaes added making Dara’s face turn scarlet red as she remembered how they flirted and danced in the club. CL and Minji spazzed like little girls who are fangirling over Justin Beiber in the back adding more wood in the burning pit of fire. Dara held tightly on the steering wheel hoping not to lose her temper after all she doesn't like to be teased this way. 

“Can you guys just shut it? OUT NOW! We’re here!” Dara grumpily exclaimed as she went out of the car heading towards her house leaving the the three dumbfounded.

"Finally there's a guy for Dara," Bom murmured knowingly earning nod of agreements from the two maknaes. 

Dara went straight to her room ignoring her friends constant teasing call, the moment her friends started to about GD awhile ago, an unfamilliar feeling started to build inside her. His breathtakingly handsome face, his piercing dark orbs and his lips that surely brought her to heaven admiring how kissable they were. A guy like G-Dragon is too dangerous, but it was the danger that had her attracted to him. She knew she was sober enough to know about the it even though she had consumed a little bit of alcohol awhile ago. And yet she willingly danced and flirted with him which made her grimace at the thought of them being intimate like that on the first sight.

"Dara stop, that kind a of guy is nothing but a playboy" she reminded herself but her heart says otherwise feeling something different she kept denying.

------

Sipping on the last bottle of my beer, I can't help but imagine Dara's face as it flashes everywhere I turn my attention to. Her pretty brown eyes that lured me in, her creamy white skin that was exposed through her black mini dress. Damn she looks perfect, perfect especially for me. Even with this tall and y girl beside me, it's Dara who I'm thinking of constantly. I pushed the girl aside signaling her to stop clinging on me like a monkey since she was rather getting annoying. She frowned at first before giving me that dirty look which I usually get when I'm ready to dispose them. And there she stormed out of the VIP room which I just shrugged carelessly ignoring it. I turned to look at my friends and all were looking at me like shocked as if their souls had left their body.

"WHAT?!" I glared at them not liking the looks they are giving me right now. 

"Hyung are you sick?" Seungri asked me as his palm made its way on my forehead and his face painted disbelief. I harshly pushed his hand off my face glaring at him which he ended up covering himself behind Youngbae.

"Wimp!" I threatened playfully as if I was going to hit him, but the guy cowardly hid behind his Mama Bae.

I raised a brow at them finding them weird just this night, "What the hell are you guys talking about?"

"You just ignored and pushed a hot chick just a minute ago! And you're asking us what is wrong? ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE G-DRAGON?!" Top hyung exclaimed not believing what I just did.  

"You made it sound like it's the most impossible thing I would do," I chuckled while I finished my last bottle of beer. Okay, so I love girls, I love partying, I've had a lot of flings in the past but those doesn't mean I accept everyone... Not all girls can pass my taste, you know and now that I saw a girl like Dara, it seems like she's the only one who'll be able to surpass my standards. Not to sound conceited or anything.

"IT IS!!!!" they all said in unison making me almost spit on my beer. 

"Do you four want to die right now?" I looked at them sternly making the four sit back in their seats ignoring my threat. 

"What's with you man, did you get rejected?" Youngbae dare to push me further. Wait... did I justy hear the word rejected and me as in my name in the same sentence with that word?! Was I rejected? WAS I?!?! Never ever in my whole entire life the word rejection existed! NEVER!"

"REJECTED? ME AS IN THE GREAT MIGHTY G-DRAGON REJECTED? MAYBE ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND!" I proudly said shocking the four. Then slowly their once opened mouth turned into sly grins making me laugh.

"You got a new fling?" Daesung wiggled his eyebrows at me making me laugh. 

After being insulted by them with THE word rejection, I didn't dare say anything else and just gave them my famous smirk, earning high fives from my friends. Fling? Maybe not this time... especially when it comes to Dara Park.

------------------------------------------------------

Seungska Omma: First of all, I am deeply sorry to those who were fooled on twitter about Scarlet and I's prank. We didn't mean to... it came out as a playful war but nothing personal in our parts. We were laughing at it at first, until it went too serious. So if ever we offended or worry you ladies, like Loreign unnie, Kits chingu, Queenie, Rhose Anne, Lia dongsaengs Mianhae~~~ glad you ladies care! We're touch! We were just preparing for an update that's why it turned out like that. All those things we said about each other are not real. Since we are both slackers admitting it. But after all this came out serious I felt bad... -_____- so I'm sorry neh~~~ (_ _) *bows all the way on the floor* I hope we can just all laugh at it.. if not just let it pass. You all know I love my anak and never would we pressure each other. So really to the deepest apple core of our hearts we're very sorry.

BUT HENGSHO EVERYONE!!!

PS:

I will make my daughter reflect on her wrong doings! Mehrong anak! :P hehehe  

Also thank you aiany for the poster! I haven't met you, hehe but thank you for the beautiful poster! Happy authornim here! hehehe Ssangyu! ^__^ *bows* 

 

Scarlet BABY: Ok so me and my omma is having a war ... Cause I AM TEAM JIYONG SHE IS TEAM GD!  And we are like having a war on twitter just for fun. But suddenly people on twitter thought it's real ... So our crazy minds decided to prank our followers on twitter .... REALLLY I AM VERY SORRY FOR THAT. i am  really sad cause many people was worried thinking that we really fought (when we are just being aliens on twitter) so we twitted like we hate each other while doing this update BWHAHAHAH...

AND GUESS WHAT???? We trollled many people on twitter!!!! WE CAN BE ON OSCARS REALLY!!! Our acting is jjang!!!! WE EVEN BEAT THE ROOFTOP PRINCE SISTERS BAK HA AND SEN NA!!!! And of course i am BAK HA since I am the nice one here

(bleh OMMA) <----- Omma is not happy with this! HEOL! >.< Bak Ha ka dyan gusto mong makatikim?! hehe Love you nak! ^^

to these people: Loreign, Kits, Lia, Queen, Rhose anne UNNIES and many more on twitter : PLEASE SPARE OUR LIVES WE STILL WANT TO LIVE !!! We will never do this again!!!! REALLLLLLLYYY SORRRRY. MAKNAE WILLL REFLECTON HER ACTIONS.... 

BUUUUUUUUUT

STILLLLL I WILL LAUGH BECAUSE......

TROLLING MISSION IS SUCCESSS! Nice job omma! HIGH FIVE!

 

by the way thank you AIAN UNNIE for the poster love you....