#6

I Fell for the Enemy

I looked at the mirror in my room. * After i changed my appearance, i've gotten a lot more confidence. I would have never haved the courage to make friends with Victoria. and i would've been to scared to talk to Seunghyun.* I smiled.

I heard the door opened and i ran to the door.

" Grandmaaaaaa" I ran up to her and hugged her.

She chuckled. " How is my favorite granddaughter?" I beamed. I carried the groceries into the kitchen.

" Did you make any new friends, Sandara?"

I told her about Victoria, Luna, Sulli.

She smiled. " I knew you could do it. You just had to be yourself."

I faked a smile. * Grandma if i was being myself, no one would talk to me*

I said. " Grandma, i made this friends with this guy named Seunghyun. Everyone said he was scary and he almost killed a teacher."

She gasped. " You made friends with a guy like that?"

" Oh no, he isn't like that at all. They are all false rumors. He actually is really nice and funny."

She nodded. " Is he your first guy friend?"

I nodded. " I'm gonna treasure my first guy friend."

I was about to tell her about the guy i bumped into but i stopped myself. I should find out his name first.

* Tomorrow, i'm gonna find out who he is. Fighting!*