#5

I Fell for the Enemy

I felt a tap on my shoulder and i turned around, Victoria giggled. She put her arm around me, and we walked together to homeroom.

" So Dara, you've been at this school for three days now..." She stopped talking and whispered in my ear. " Do you find any guy cute? Tell me, come on, Tell meeee."

I thought about the guy i bumped into and a light blush crossed my face. I quickly looked away before Victoria could ask me about it.

I waved to Sullia and Luna and sat down at my seat.  Seunghyun had his head down and was listening to music. I looked around to see if anyone was watching and with my ninja skills i grabbed one of his headphones and stuck them into my ear.

"Nananana Nananana Wow Fantastic Baby
Dance I Wanna Dan Dan Dan Dan Dance Fantastic Baby
Dance I Wanna Dan Dan Dan Dan Dance Wow Fantastic Bab
y
"

I chuckled. He opened his eyes and i froze. He leaned on his elbow and looked up at me.

" Whats so funny, Park?"

I smiled. This was the first time he talked to me.

" Your taste in music." He chuckled. He gently pulled the headphones out of my ear and put in his. He laid back down and i swore i saw a smile on his face. I beamed.

------------

I saw Seunghyun at his locker. I waved to him but he ignored me. I pouted. I waved when i got closer. He looked the other direction. I blocked his face and said. " Hello Seunghyun."

He bit his lip from smiling and continued ignoreing me. I walked away angerly.

" Hey Sandara."

I stopped. I turned around and saw him waving. I smiled. Who knew he could be so cute? I was about to run to him when this girl pushed me.

" Move ." Seunghyun caught me in time before i could fall flat on my face. The girl walked up to a guy and they walked away together.

" You okay."

" Yeah, thanks for catching me." He nodded. He whispered into my ear. " Don't tell anyone about the real me. I have a reputation to keep. I don't like having friends, but your alright." He winked and walked away.