# 3

I Fell for the Enemy

The girls that I saw with were really hyper and friendly. Their names were Sulli, Victoria, and Luna. But i had no idea what they were talking about. Something about some Shiney? no Shinee, yeah thats it Shinee. and how hot a dino was. I just laughed and smiled at the right moments and they thought i was a fan too. When they asked me who i liked more L or Sunggyu? I got excited, they knew about Death Note too. I answered quickly. " L, hes my favorite." They giggled. A warm feeling surrounded my chest, this is what having friends feels like. I smiled.

I really liked Victoria, she treated everyone warmly and was nice to everyone. I walked to my locker and i notice my desk partner's locker was near mine. I slowly approached him, he didn't seem to notice my presence. I cleared my throat and was about to ask him for his name, when he walked away. I pouted, he seemed like a nice guy. I shrugged, maybe next time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked home in a good mood, i smiled remembering my new friends. I walked to the marker in a hurry so i could make dinner for granny when she got home from her friends house. I hurriedly bought the ingredients and was about to turn the corner when someone ran into me. He mumbled. " " He bent down to help me pick up my groceries.

He said. " Sorry, i didn't mean to run into you." He looked up at me. If felt like time stopped as i stared into his eyes. We stared at each other for what felt like hours until his phone rang.

" Hello, Ji Eun. Sorry, i'll be right there." He bowed at me and ran off. I watched him leave and i heard a loud druming noise. I felt my face and it was bright red. I shook my head and hurried home.