#4

I Fell for the Enemy

Victoria and Sulli dragged me into the gym. " Hurry Sandara, were gonna be late to gym." I giggled and ran with them. They smiled and told jokes as we waited for the teacher.

" Okay class, before we start class partner up and stretch." I looked at Victoria and Sulli they mouthed sorry. I smiled and said it was okay. I looked around the room, not finding anyone to partner up with. Then i noticed my desk partner sleeping on the bench. I quietly walked up to him but a classmate whispered.

" Hey new kid, don't go near him when hes sleeping. Thats Choi Seunghyun.  He'll punch you if you wake him up. I heard a rumor when a teacher tried to wake him up he sent the teacher to the hospital for a year."

" He doesn't seem mean to me."  I pouted and went to stretch by myself. The boy opened one eye and smirked at the girl stretching. * what a stupid girl* He closed his eyes again and went to sleep.

After a horrifying gym class i skipped to the water fountain. I felt a presence next to me and looked up to see Choi Seunghyun. I gulped. He didn't seem like he would hurt a teacher but he did have a scary aura with his dark eyes and how tall he was.

A boy carrying a bucket accidently bumped him and a lot of water got on his uniform. The boy looked like he was about to pee his pants and ran off. Seunghyun sighed. He was about to leave to change when a handkerchief was handed to him.

I smiled at him and left to get change before bell rang. Seunghyun looked at the handkerchief and smiled. A freshman walked by and saw him smile and almost passed out in fear.

* Stupid girl, your very interesting.*