#1

I Fell for the Enemy

" Look at her, she such a "

" Who does she think she is?"

" Hahaha, your right. All she is some nerd."

" Does she really think Oppa actually liked her?"

" I know right, shes the ugliest girl i have ever met."

I closed my eyes as I felt tears about to fall. I could still hear their terrifying laughter. I shook my head. * No more. I'm not a nerd, i'm Sandara Park, a normal highschool girl.*

I took a deep breath as I brushed my newly dyed brown hair. I went to the kitchen and my grandma sighed.

" Honey, I hope you made the right decision coming to live with me."

I smiled. " I did grandma, I don't want to burden appa and his new wife." She lightly smiled and patted my head.

" Good luck on your first day of school. You'll do fine, just be yourself."

I waved. * I'm sorry, grandma. I can't be myself, i don't want to be an outcast anymore.*

------------------------------------------------------------

I walked in the school slowly, it felt so different not having people point and stare as I walked by. Not having things thrown at me, or being called Nerd Park. I started feeling hope, I can pull this off. * Don't ruin this change to have a normal life, Dara.*