2

umma ?!

 

Umma ?! – ch 2

 

 

Hyunseung shift on his sleep. He refuse to wake up even he can feel a gentle caress on his face. He can feel light weight on his stomach too.

 

“umma ~ . ireona ~” yui try to wake her ‘umma’ up by calling the latter’s name.

“…” no answer from hyunseung. He just hum and back to sleep. Yui pout to see him like that. She never like being ignore ,mostly when she want attention.

“umma ~”

“…”

“UMMA !” yui finally shout on hyunseung’s face as she begin to annoy to hyunseung.

“what ? . what ? . what happened yui-ya ?” hyunseung jolt awake from his sleep. He look around to look for something wrong ,but then he turn his eyes to the little girl on his laps when he hear she giggling innocently.

“nothing happen . hehe . I just want to wake umma up” yui innocently say. She giggle in amuse to see hyunseung’s irritate face.

 

“you –“ yui back away a little when she look to hyunseung’s threaten face.

“hehe . I’m sorry umma –kyyaa “ yui suddenly yelp when hyunseung tackle her to the bed. He move to tickle his ‘daughter’. Happy laughter can be hear as he keep on tickling the little girl.

 

“kyaa . umma it’s ticklish . keke . umma stop it ~” yui wriggle to move away from hyunseung’s grasp ,but to no avail as hyunseung trap the little girl between his arms.

“don’t try to move away yui-ya . it’s your fault for make umma have a mini heart attack . keke” hyunseung chuckle when he see to is cute ‘daughter’. He even called himself ‘umma’

“but –keke . umma ~ . appa help me ~ . kyaa . appa ~”

 

Hyunseung doesn’t care about yui’s plea. He keep on tickling her even she call for her appa. Eh ? . appa ?.

 

“what happened here ?” the door of the room open ,revealing a man on his late twenty. Hyunseung just blink his eyes to see him. Who is he ?. what is he doing on his home ?

 

“appa ~” yui run away from hyunseung when she got chance because of the man’s arrival. Hyunseung stare as the man lift yui on his arms with ease. They then move closer to hyunseung and sit beside the stun guy.

 

“who are you ? . what are you doing here in my home ?” hyunseung say as he finally wake from his daze state. The man tilt his head. Confuse spread on his face as he look back to hyunseung.

“what do you mean honey ? . are you dreaming ?” hyunseung’s widened his eyes for the nickname this man gave to him. ‘honey’ ?. wth ?!

“what do you mean with honey ? . I’m not your honey !” hyunseung say in annoy. He doesn’t like being call honey. Even more because of this man just a stranger for him.

“what’s wrong with you ? . are you okay ?” a concern look the man give to hyunseung. He reach out his hand to caress hyunseung’s chubby cheeks. Hyunseung can feel his heart melt to the gentle act. He immediately forget if he has to be mad to him.

 

“n-ne . I’m okay” hyunseung no more annoy. He can’t. not with the gentle act the man give him.

“look like you are still dreaming honey . keke . I’m junhyung just in case you forget it . I’m your husband” the junhyung guy chuckle to hyunseung. The latter can’t help but blush slightly to see his smiling face look more handsome.

 

Silent. They just look to each other without talking. The little yui just play by herself ,ignoring her parents.

 

“huwee ~” a loud crying voice break the silence between them. They all look to the source of the voice. There ,two meters from the bed ,hyunseung can see a baby box. His eyes narrow to look at it. He never remember has a baby box on his room. He then look around the room. There are a set of home theatre on the right side complete with a big led tv in front of it. A big tall window beside his bed ,and many other thing that hyunseung sure are expensive.

 

“it’s not my room” hyunseung whisper softly after he look at the room. He then see as junhyung rise from his seat and walk to the baby box. He lift a baby boy on his arms. A smile grazing hyunseung’s face when he look to the baby. He look so cute and handsome at the same time. Just like mini version of someone who hold him.

 

“sshh . don’t cry baby” junhyung rock the baby boy up and down as attempt to calming him down.

“maa ~ . maa ~” the baby boy who’s around his eleven months old mumbling while reach out his tiny hands to hyunseung. Look like he want hyunseung to carry him.

“hold him honey” junhyung walk closer to hyunseung as he give the baby boy on his arms to the latter. Hyunseung has no choice but hold the baby boy as junhyung want. The baby boy move around on hyunseung’s arms ,make hyunseung circle his arms to hold him securely.

 

“maa ~ . mim ~” look like the baby boy try to say something to hyunseung. He say it again and again. Hyunseung just look at him in confuse. He doesn’t get what the baby boy say to him.

“minwoo-ya want to drink umma ~” yui translate her baby brother’s language for her umma instead.

“eh ?” hyunseung look shock after yui say it. He look to junhyung as he want the latter to explain it.

“what ? . don’t say if you still shy about my presence when you feed him” junhyung chuckle to hyunseung.

“no no it’s not like that , but –“ hyunseung’s word cut off when he feel tiny mouth on his chest. He look down and see the pajama that he wear already and the little minwoo le his rosy bud mercilessly ,trying to get the milk out of him. Hyunseung blink his eyes. Since when he can produce milk from his chest ?

 

“our baby is thirsty honey” junhyung chuckle to see minwoo drink fast. He pat the baby boy’s head as the baby keep on drinking the milk. Yui reach out her hand to caress her baby brother too.

“minwoo-ya so cute ~” yui giggle to the baby.

 

Hyunseung blink his eyes again and again. He still can’t accept what happened to him this past two days. First the little yui come to his life and tell him if she is his daughter ,and now a –handsome –man name junhyung say if he is his husband and the baby boy on his arms is their baby. Omo. Hyunseung feel dizzy suddenly.

 

 

+++000umma_ch_2_to_be_continue000+++

 

 

It’s getting more ridiculous . I don’t even know what I’m writing actually . lol ~ XDD . and I want to explain it first ,’yui’ –the little girl –is ‘uee’. so if you wonder where is uee ,she come out from the first time actually . she is the little girl . but I like to spell it as ‘yui’ . so yeah ,it become like that . hehe :PP