3

umma ?!

 

Umma ?! –ch 3

 

 

Hyunseung sigh in relieve as he plop himself down on the soft surface of the couch in the living room. it’s a tiring day for him. the little minwoo never want to be separated from his ‘mom’ since the first time the baby boy open his eyes this morning. It make hyunseung can’t do whatever he want comfortably as minwoo keep on clinging to him.

 

It’s still four on the evening. He just alone in the house with ‘his’ baby boy. The little girl ,yui , tell him a hour ago if she want to go to her friend’s home ,nana ,just four home away from junseung family’s home. His ‘husband’ junhyung is suppose to be at his office ,or so hyunseung think.

 

“huft . so tiring ~” hyunseung stretch his flexible body on the couch. He hum contently as he feel his tired muscle become relax.

“hey honey” a husky voice of someone ,follow with a pair of arms around hyunseung’s slim waist make the doe eye man yelp in surprise. He turn his head in fast speed and greet by his husband’s face. Junhyung smiling sweetly to hyunseung before give a soft kiss on hyunseung’s lips. Hyunseung’s doe eyes widened in surprise with junhyung’s act. He doesn’t expect if the handsome man will kiss him. on the lips.

 

“jun –mmph” hyunseung try to push junhyung away from him. he put his hands on junhyung’s chest but to no avail. Junhyung simply tighten his grip on hyunseung’s waist to pull his ‘wife’ closer.

“honey I miss you” junhyung whisper softly on hyunseung’s ear when he pull away from the kiss. He look to hyunseung. The doe eye man just look back to him in puzzle. How could junhyung say if he miss hyunseung ?

 

“miss me ? . but I’m here” hyunseung say still with puzzle on his face.

“yeah . that’s why I have to say a lot thanks to god because you are here now . it’s miracle because yui found you when she walk around your neighborhood” junhyung say with gentle smile.

“what do you mean ?” hyunseung demand an explanation from junhyung. It’s all too confusing for him.

“you suddenly missing two months ago . it made me freak out because doctor say if you weren’t in your good condition . you got an accident just before you missed honey . it made you lost some of your memory . including about me and our children” junhyung try to explain to hyunseung with sad face. Hyunseung feel his heart tighten to see junhyung’s pain expression.

 

“we are all looking for you everywhere ,but it wasn’t work . you were nowhere to be seen . it was until yui coincidentally found you four days ago . she immediately call me to tell about it . you have no idea how happy I am that time honey” junhyung say before hugging hyunseung tightly. Look like he really miss hyunseung.

 

Hyunseung just blink his eyes blankly. He still try to understand the information that junhyung told him. is it mean if junhyung is really his husband ? so it is true if he already has a little girl and a baby boy too as the prove of their love ?

 

“mommy ~” yui suddenly enter the living room. junhyung just turn his head toward her ,not breaking the connection between him and his wife. He even snuggle his face to hyunseung’s chest like a kitten. Yui pout to see it. she is the one who call hyunseung first.

 

“appa ~ . let go of umma ~” yui whine to junhyung as she try to pull junhyung’s hand away from her mom.

“no ~ . umma is appa’s” junhyung say childishly as he wrap his hands around hyunseung possessively. Hyunseung just smile to see yui and junhyung fighting like that. They look so cute ~

 

“umma is yui’s ~”

“appa’s ~”

“yui’s ~!”

“hey hey . stop it . umma is appa’s and yui’s alright . now let me go please . uri minwoo is crying” hyunseung say as he remove junhyung’s hands around him. just after hyunseung say it ,yui and junhyung realize if there is crying voice come out from the main bedroom where hyunseung disappear to.

 

“minwoo-ya is crying appa” yui say to her dad. Junhyung just nodding his head as yui doesn’t has to tell him actually. Minwoo’s crying voice can be hear clearly from where they are now.

 

“sshh sshh . don’t cry baby” hyunseung rock his baby softly as reappear from the room.

“paa ~ . paa ~” minwoo say between his cry ,his hand reach out to junhyung. Hyunseung then walk to junhyung ,letting the taller guy take the crying baby on his arms.

 

“appa is here baby . sshh” junhyung wipe the tears on minwoo’s face gently. Minwoo stop his cry ,he just sobbing slightly now. It make junhyung smile to him.

 

“appa’s son is a good boy” junhyung give a soft peck on the baby’s cheek that make him giggling cutely.

“minwoo-ya . noona is here too ~” yui playing with minwoo’s tiny hand ,and the baby boy giggling more to her as she do that.

 

Hyunseung just look to the family in front of him in silence. How could he forget about this lovely family ? . He never think if he already has a husband complete with two children too. He remember if he just want a boyfriend for him before he meet with the little yui. It’s all big gift from god to him.

 

“umma ~ . come here ~” yui’s cute voice calling hyunseung out from his thought. He smile to them before move to sit beside junhyung.

“umma . yui love umma . appa love umma . minwoo love umma . we are all love umma ~” yui smile cutely before move to hugging hyunseung’s neck with her short arms.

“umma love yui too ~” hyunseung answer as he hug back the little girl on his arms.

 

“look minwoo-ya . umma just love yui noona . umma not love us” junhyung say childishly as he baby talk to minwoo. The baby boy who doesn’t know anything just giggling to him. junhyung immediately pouting to minwoo’s lack of attention.

 

“no one love appa” junhyung sulking like a kid to his wife and children.

“it’s not true appa . umma love appa”

“yui love appa too ~”

“paa ~ paa ~”

 

Junhyung doesn’t sulk anymore. He just grinning like a mad man instead. He then move closer to hyunseung and yui.

 

“kiss appa then” junhyung say to them as he move his face toward them.

 

*chu ~* junhyung smile when yui give a kiss on his left cheek.

*chu ~* this time hyunseung is the one who kiss junhyung ,but not on the cheek. Hyunseung give a sweet kiss on junhyung’s lips instead. He close his eyes as he does it. junhyung close his eyes almost automatically as soon as hyunseung’s lips landing on his. They kissing each other ,completely forget about their children.

 

“minwoo-ya . don’t see it” yui move her hand to cover her baby brother’s pure eyes from their parents lovey dovey act ,her other hand move to cover her own eyes.

“gyaa ~ gyaa ~” it’s all the baby minwoo say.

 

 

===

 

It is a little story why hyunseung suddenly has junhyung and the children . will be another story about it later . keke . thanks for read this chapter ~~ eunwoo :)))