final :)

umma ?!
Umma ?! Final chapter Hyunseung still in the middle of cooking something in the kitchen when suddenly his baby boy come to him and calling him softly. He got a little heart attack as he see the little minwoo crawling all the way until he finally in front of him. “omo minwoo-ya !” hyunseung say with shock on his voice. He crouch down to pick the little minwoo up in his arms. “mim ~ . mim~” the little minwoo say with his baby language. Hyunseung who get use to his language then understand if the little boy is thirsty. He stop his work for awhile before take a seat on the dining chair. He his shirt to give what minwoo want. Hyunseung chuckle softly when minwoo immediately drink his milk with fast speed. “no need to rush baby . you might choke” hyunseung say softly while caressing the little minwoo’s head. Minwoo doesn’t say anything but continue his activity of filling his little belly. “ah . it’s almost the dinner time” hyunseung say in surprise when he look to the clock on the wall. He stand with little minwoo still on his arms. He go to his share room with junhyung to take a baby carrier *I don’t know if it’s right or not xo ,he put minwoo on it and continue cooking simple foods for dinner while keep on feeding the little baby. Hyunseung seem immerse on his cooking until he doesn’t realize if minwoo already done with his business. He just realize it when minwoo’s hand reach out to take the ladle from him. “maa ~ . maa~” minwoo move his tiny body and grab the ladle from hyunseung. “hey . no no no baby . umma have to cook it before appa come” hyunseung gently remove the cooking utensil from his baby. He chuckle when minwoo look about to cry as his mom take his ‘toy’ from him. “huwee ~” hyunseung laugh when minwoo finally cry. “aigoo . keke. Umma don’t angry at minwoo . why do minwoo cry ,hmm ?” hyunseung turn off the stove before go from the kitchen. Fortunately he already done his cooking. Hyunseung go to his share room with junhyung to take care of the crying baby. He guess minwoo still sleepy that’s why he cry. “let’s sleep ne” hyunseung put the baby down on the bed before lying down on it himself. Hyunseung feed the baby boy again while caressing the baby boy’s back softly. He humming lullaby to calm minwoo down. He’s right ,not long after that minwoo finally sleep. Maybe because of tired ,hyunseung’s eyes become heavier and he following minwoo to the dreamland soon. “we’re home ~” junhyung’s voice can be heard from outside together with yui’s voice. Look like they just coming back to home from whatever they are did outside there. “honey ?” junhyung calling hyunseung softly. His head looking inside the main bedroom. Junhyung breath in relieve when he find to his wife’s figure lying down on the bed with their little minwoo beside him. junhyung smile when he find his precious persons sleeping peacefully. Both of them are sleeping ,still with minwoo’s tiny mouth on hyunseung’s chest. Junhyung change his work shirt to pair of short and tee first before laying down carefully beside the sleeping minwoo. He give a soft kiss on the baby’s cheek and the umma’s temple. “appa ?” yui calling for junhyung before entering her parent’s room. “hey . come here” junhyung signaling yui to come close to him. yui just walk to him as he want. Junhyung move aside to let yui sleep between him and minwoo. Both junhyung and yui then close their eyes to sleep. Now they can sleep in happy because they finally can be together again J +++eunwoo+++umma :))) Hyunseung slowly open his eyes when he feel his throat burning. He has to drink something right now. Hyunseung just realize if minwoo feed on him before they fall asleep. He then realize with yui’s and junhyung’s presence beside the baby boy. They are look peace and it make him happy. Hyunseung carefully untangle himself from minwoo and put on a big bolster beside him to prevent him from falling. Hyunseung walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water ,but he suddenly want a glass of coffee ,and he make it. he just make a white one because his stomach can’t really tolerate with the acid from coffee. Hyunseung sit on the dining chair when he sip the coffee slowly. Hyunseung turn his attention toward the kitchen’s door when he hear someone coming. “don’t you feel sleepy jun ?” hyunseung ask the handsome man as the latter approach him in slow motion. “I am . but you aren’t there honey ,that’s why I can’t sleep” junhyung say with small pout. “such a kid . keke . eh – !“ hyunseung yelp slightly when junhyung suddenly lift him on his lap while the latter sit on the chair that hyunseung use before. “sshh . lemme like this honey” junhyung hug hyunseung’s waist tightly while nuzzling his face on hyunseung’s shoulder. Hyunseung has no choice but to comply. He keep silent when junhyung keep on nuzzling his face ,but hyunseung’s breath caught in his troath when junhyung start to nuzzle on his neck. the latter even give a and small bite there. “j-jun –“ “I miss this so badly honey . you never know how much ‘little junnie’ miss you too” junhyung’s low voice sent shiver on hyunseung’s body. He can feel the smallerman’s body trembling slightly. “w-what do you mean ?” hyunseung worriedly ask. Come on he still doesn’t use with their relationship ,and now he has to … ugh hyunseung really nervous naww >< “you know what I mean . come on we can use guest room so our babies won’t get disturb” an evil smirk suddenly appear on junhyung’s face after he say that. “gyaa ~” hyunseung yelp when junhyung suddenly lift him to the guest room with bridal style. *blam* And junseung disappear from anyone’s sight when the guest room close from inside. Let junhyung has his time with his lovely wife ~ . keke. 000umma_end000 It’s short I know . I’m so sorry because I have to end it now . i think it’s better than I just let it unfinished T_T . I do really have no mood to write like before . that’s because I have a job now . I just coming back when the sky turn dark . I feel tired already and that’s it ,my mood gone. Huft . but I try to finish all of my fics for you . I don’t want you to be mad to me >< . please understand . And hope you not confuse with the crumple Words . I love you all ~