1

umma ?!

 

Umma ?! – ch I

 

 

What a tiring day for hyunseung. He has so many work to do today. It make him so tired until he just want to laying down on his bed as soon as he arrive on his home.

 

“huwaa . so tired ~” hyunseung stretch out his hand to the side ,doesn’t care if it hit a shorter guy beside him.

“yah . hyung . it’s hurt you know” kiwang pout his lips while caress the spot that hyunseung hit earlier.

“sorry . hehe” an innocent grin appear on hyunseung face as he look to kikwang.

“I’ll say it to woonie . huh”

“hey . I don’t hit you that hard . no need to tell him” hyunseung cross his hands on his chest , a pout on his pretty face. Woonie –or dongwoon is kikwang’s boyfriend for three months already.

“lovebird” hyunseung say teasingly.

“yah !” kikwang pout to hyunseung ,make the doe eye guy laugh to see the pout.

 

“that pout isn’t suit you ,kiki” hyunseung tease friend. Kiki is the only nickname that dongwoon can use ,and not for anyone else.

“don’t call me kiki ,hyung !” kikwang –want to be –angry to hyunseung by throwing a glare to him ,but instead of scare hyunseung just laughing to see it.

“aish . you –“ kikwang become speechless to hyunseung’s act. No one can actually win against him in debate. That people won’t say anything anymore due to hyunseung’s stubbornness.

 

Kikwang and hyunseung are co-worker on the office. That’s why they become close to each other. they often go home together as their homes are on the same way. But sometime hyunseung has to go home alone when kikwang has his date with dongwoon. Huft. He want to has a boyfriend too :(

 

Both hyunseung and kikwang stop on their tracks when a little girl suddenly stop before them. that little girl look up to them with innocent gaze of her. she is so cute with a baby pink dress cover his tiny body. She has a pair of big doe-like eyes like hyunseung. The two men just stare to her in confuse. They stare to each other before back to stare at her.

 

“hello little girl . what are you doing here ?” hyunseung kindly ask her. He crouch down before her so he on the same eye level with her.

“are you alone ?” kikwang add as he doesn’t see anyone who look like her relatives.

 

The little girl just blink her big eyes cutely. Hyunseung and kikwang waiting for her answer but got nothing. Hyunseung then pushed a little when the little girl suddenly crash her tiny body to hyunseung. She hug hyunseung by his neck. hyunseung feel clueless with her sudden act. He even more clueless when he hear soft sobs coming out from her lips.

 

“what’s wrong ? . why are you crying ?” hyunseung ask with concern on his voice. His hands move up to caress her soft hair.

“hiks . why –why umma leave yui alone ? . huwee TT_TT” the little girl finally crying on hyunseung’s neck. the doe eye guy can feel his shirt begin to soak with the little girl –who said her name is yui –tears.

“mwo ?!” hyunseung pull yui away from the hug. He look to yui’s eyes that now turning red intensely. “what did you call me ?”

“umma” yui say innocently. The little girl doesn’t realize hyunseung’s wide eye and kikwang’s shock face.

“but I’m not your umma yui-ya”

“but umma is yui’s umma”

“I’m not”

“you are !” yui say stubbornly. Look like she is really hyunseung’s daughter if we see to her stubbornness –and her eyes.

“yah ! . I said I’m not ! . why didn’t you hear me ?!” hyunseung unconsciously rise his voice to the innocent girl.

“huwee . umma don’t want yui anymore TT_TT” yui start to crying again ,louder this time. It make people around them start to stare at them. they whispering to each other due to the scene.

“hyung . look like we have to go” kikwang try to pry the fight between ‘daughter’ and ‘mom’.

“eh ? . how about her then ?”

“just bring her with us”

“but –“

“what ?. don’t tell me if you have heart to just leave her here ?”

“of course not !”

“then bring her”

“alright alright” hyunseung finally give in to kikwang. He take yui on his arms before following kikwang behind him.

 

Hyunseung and kikwang just mute along the way to their home. Neither of them want to talk to each other. so does the little girl on hyunseung’s arms. She just clinging to her ‘mom’ and snuggle to him. Kikwang wave hyunseung goodbye when they arrive in front of hyunseung’s home. Hyunseung then enter his home after kikwang’s already go from there.

 

“just stay here ne” hyunseung say to yui after he put the little girl down on the living room. he then go to his room to change his clothes. he come out several minutes later already on a pair of short and t-shirt.

 

“umma . yui is hungry ~~” yui look to hyunseung with her kitten eyes. Tears gather slightly to add the effect. Hyunseung just smile to look at her cuteness. Maybe having a child won’t be that bad. Yeah ,maybe. Who knows if this girl can give him luck later.

 

 

===

 

 

Uwoo . I didn’t think if this story will make a lot of people curious *o* . about junhyung ,he will come out later :) . hope this isn’t disappoint you guys ><