Chapter 2:

Sweet Revenge

Chapter 2:

Walking down the deepest part of Seoul, where all gangs, Haeyeon clasped on her mask while the others did the same. They had different designs but they didn't care, as long they had a mask on. While they were chatting and walking down the street at the same time, they bumped into a group of boys.

"Oi watch it!" Kwangmin hissed.

"That's Kwangmin, he's in our class." Haebyul said in perfect English.

"Oh really? Do wanna test them out right now?" Chihoon replied back in English.

"Yah, talk in Korean. We don't understand you." Youngmin barked.

"That's the older twin, Youngmin." Minjung said in Chinese this time.

"Twins huh?" Chihoon smirked.

"Who are you?" Seunghyun asked, eyeing them up and down. "You don't look strong."

Donghyun glared at them but nonetheless answered. "We're Boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Chihoon snickered. "That's a ing gay name."

Seunghyun and Haeyeon snickered at their expressions.

"And who are you?" Minwoo, the youngest snarled.

"Someone you don't need to know." Haebyul punched him into the face.

Minwoo stumbled back, blood dripping down his chin. He snarled before lunging himself at Haebyul. A small fight broke out between them but Seunghyun and Haeyeon had no interest. She stood back with Seunghyun, observing them and caught an incoming fist. She twist it hard, causing Jeongmin to yelp in pain.

"Yeon-Yeon, go easy on these weaklings." Chihoon said kneeing Hyunseong in the stomach.

The Boyfriend members all groaned as they stood limping. They all sighed. *Damn they're so weak! No wonder they're losing.*

"Which one of you is the leader?" Hyukjun asked.

"M-Me." Donghyun said.

Hyukjun nodded. "You need some training to get stronger."

"Why?" Hyunseong said.

Chihoon rolled his eyes. "Don't you want your school, YG to win and become 1st? We'll help you. However, do not speak of our name to anyone." He sent a deadly glare to them all.

Boyfriend gulped and nodded.

"W-Who are you?" Minwoo stuttered, still affected by the glare.

Haeyeon smirked, her tone dropping a little low. "Phantom Shadows. Heard of us?"

"P-Phantom Shadows?" Hyunseong said. "Holy ." He whispered.

"You should be honoured to have us to train you." Chihoon scoffed and walked off.

~~~~ooOOoo~~~~

Inside their hideout was Boyfriend and Haeyeon. The rest had gone out hunting other gangs. She stared at them with cold eyes, making them uncomfortable as they were panting hard as they were all sprawled out on to the ground.

"You guys are ing weak." Her harsh tone made them flinch. "Who's the top fighter in YG?"

"They go by the name EXO. O-Only a few of them are strong and are ranked in the top 5. The ones that are equaly in ranked with them are f(x), a five member girl gang. The two youngest members are Krystal and Sulli, they're in 2nd grade and the other three: Luna, Victoria and Amber are in 3rd grade. The leader is Victoria. She's Chinese." Donghyun explained in one breath.

"Every Friday night, you will come here and I'll train you. You will not speak of this to anyone. If you do, I'll have no choice but to send you the hospital. Is that clear?"

They all nodded in fear, knowing that Phantom Shadows is the gang that is to not be messed with.

"I heard 6 transfer student from Woolim have transfered to your school to help you?"

"Yeah." Jeongmin said. "Are they good?"

Haeyeon scoffed. "Of course they are. There is nothing we Phantom Shadows don't know. Those six are Woolim's strongest fighters. They were the ones who lead Woolim to victory. Along with other students in the school who were also strong as them."

They all 'oh-ed' and winced in pain again. Haeyeon sighed, shaking her head and turned around and left them there.

~~ooOOoo~~

"Damn, why are we getting trained by them again?" Jeongmin winces as he tried to get up.

"I have no ing idea. But I think we shouldn't speak of this matter to anyone. I don't want to break any more bones." Donghyun hissed in pain. "Let's ... Let's just get home and rest tonight."

"B-But hyung, one of the girls voice sound really familiar!" Kwangmin said softly.

"They might be someone else you know or don't know. Let's just get home now. My muscles aches like hell." Youngmin whines.

~~ooOOoo~~

Haeyeon was walking around the streets, looking for her friends when she bumped into another group: BTOB, but this time, it's from her school.

"Oh! It's Yeon-Yeon." Sungjae, BTOB's youngest member exclaimed.

Haeyeon smiled beneath her masked and waved at them.

"I heard you had to transfer to YG." Eunkwang pouted and faked a sob.

Haeyeon rolled her eyes. "Get real Eunkwang."

"That's oppa to you, Yeon-ah."

"Oh, if you're looking for the others, their currently at the park down that way." Peniel informed her in English.

"Oh, thanks."

"Yeon noona, what were you doing just now?"

"Giving Boyfriend some training?"

"Oh... I don't think they'l last long if you train them ... Do you want to train them in your place?"

"Really? You'll do that oppa?" Haeyeon asked with a hint of happiness in her voice.

The members of BTOB smiled.

"Anything for our star in Woolim."

"We'll be waiting for the day YG appears in the Top 5." Ilhoon grinned. "When are you training them?"

"Every Friday night, at our turf."

"Okay, we'll go tell them that we're taking over~" The youngest three chorused.

The oldest four just sighed and bid Haeyeon farewell and followed them.

~~ooOOoo~~

"Yeon-Yeon!" Seunghyun hollered when Haeyeon entered the park.

Haeyeon chuckled and skipped over to Seunghyun who immediately clinged on to her from behind. Haebyul shook her head with a chuckle.

"What would you do if Yeon-Yeon wasn't a member of PS? You cling to her like 24/7!" She laughed out loud as the others joined in.

"Hey." Seunghyun frowned. "It's not my fault, I have an extreme liking and soft spot towards Yeonie." He pouted making Haeyeon giggle.

Even though his lower face was covered, they all know that he was pouting.

"I won't be giving Boyfriend the training."

"Why?" Chihoon asked, raising an eyebrow up, questionning her.

"Eunkwang oppa said they might not endure and survive my training ... so they're taking over."

"Ah~ At least that makes your job easier." Minjung shrugged.

"Junnie oppa, what time is it?" Haebyul asked as she yawned a little.

"A quater past nine. Do you want to go there? You know ... Hoon's bother doesn't like us going there ... even though it's his club."

"Aww come on oppa, just today. I want to release some stress~" Haebyul whined.

"But I want to go home and sleep." Both Haeyeon and Seunghyun said in unison.

"Are you sure you're not long lost twins or something?" Minjung joked.

"So who wants to go home?" Chihoon asked and both Seunghyun and Haeyeon raised their hands. "Who wants to go to my hyung's club?"

This time Haebyul and Minjung raised their hands.

"Then what are hyung's going to do?" Seunghyun asked.

"We'll just wander around the streets. I can trust the both of you not to cause trouble .. right?" He eyed Byul and Minnie who both nodded in unison. "And for the both of you, I can trust that you won't go out since you wanted to go home."

"Yes." They both said.

"Well, off you go." Hyukjun said with a sigh.

" YES!" Minjung and Haebyul hollered and raced each other to the club.

"LANGUAGE!!" Seunghyun and Haeyeon hollered.

They looked at each other and chuckled and went back home.

"What are you going to do hyung?"

Hyukjun shrugged and just walked to where ever his feet lead him too. Chihoon did the same as they all went separate ways.