Chapter 1:

Sweet Revenge

Chapter 1:

Mr Woo, principle of YG High School leaned his elbows on the desk and sighed, rubbing his temples in circular motion to get rid of the headache he has.

At this rate, we'll keep losing against other schools because these brats don't know how to control their temper..

"Mr Woo, you have a phone call from a person called Kwak Jun." The vice principle Mrs Yoo said.

Mr Woo nodded and took the call.

"Jun."

"How's everything at YG?"

"Not doing so good. We're losing. At this rate we'll be last. God these brats don't know how to control their temper."

"Damn, that ." Jun chuckled.

Mr Woo sighed. "Jun..., can I ask you to do a small favour?"

"Sure what is it?"

"I want my school to be first place. I want them to win more fights."

Jun, grinned. "Leave it to me. I'll have it ready by tomorrow."

~~~~ooOOoo~~~~

Six students were waiting inside the principle's office of YG High School. Kwak Jun was also there as well.

"Ssaem." Hyukjun called out.

"Yes, Hyukjun?"

"Do we really have to help this school?"

"More like will Woolim survive without us." Haebyul sneered.

"We'll be fine Haebyul." Jun smiled. "Just help YG okay?"

They all nodded without any word.

"But do you have to tell the principle that we're .. you know." Chihoon shrugs.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him. I'll just tell him that you're our school's most strongest fighters."

"Thanks ssaem!" Minjung beamed and went back to her cold poker face when Mr Woo walked in.

Mr Woo looked at Jun with a confused look.

"These 6 students will help you win." Jun said with a confident tone. "After all, they are Woolim's most strongest fighters, though they don't look like it. But trust me, you'll move up in the rank. The boys are all 18 years old, the two girls standing beside them are 17 and beside me is 16, she's the youngest."

"Are they all friends?"

"Yes. So, I'll leave them in your care. Students, make me proud and help my friend out." Jun smiled and left the room.

~~oOo~~

Hyukjin, Chihoon and Seunghyun were guided to their next class which was P.E. Their teacher took them to the hall and made the students gather. Whispers about the students were made while the girls swooned over them but they weren't attracted to the girls.

"Mr Jung, may I ask who these three boys are?" Kai, a tanned skinned boy raised his hands up.

"Yes. These three boys along with another three more girls who will be in other years are from Woolim High School. They have been transfered here through the principle's favour." Mr Jung explained.

"Why?" Xiumin, a boy that looks like a baozi asked.

"To raise our ranks. The 6 transfer students are Woolim's best fighter. So, please introduce yourself." Mr Jung turned to the three.

"Hi." Chihoon started as the girls screamed, hearing his voice. His cold gaze towards them made them quieten down. "Kwon Chihoon. Any questions?" He shifted his eyes to the boys in the hall.

"What is your rank in Woolim High?" Sehun, a boy with lisp asked.

"Not telling." Chihoon gave a short reply and turned to Hyukjin.

"I'm Lee Hyukjin."

"I'm Park Seunghyun." Seunghyun said with no emotion in his tone.

~~oOo~~

Haebyul and Minjung were standing inside the classroom, the classroom that had those annoying queenka's, who were talking louding, sending flirt winks to the twins: Jo Kwangmin and Jo Youngmin.

"Attention!" Mrs Hwang, tapped her ruler on the table. "Today we have two transfer students to this class."

"I thought there was six?" Hyosung raised her hands up.

"Yes, there are six, however they are not the same age. Three boys are 18, these two girls here are 17 and the other one is 16. They are all from Woolim High, close friends."

"Why are they here then? Isn't Woolim High the best school that has the best fighters there?" Kwangmin, the younger twin asked.

"Upon the principle's favour, a friend of his has offered his help. Therefore, he sent 6 of his best fighters in Woolim to come here to help up rise to the top."

"So does that mean they'll stay here until they graduate?" Youngmin, the other twin asked.

"Yes, Youngmin. Now no more questions and let the girls introduce themselves. Go on girls."

"Kim Haebyul." Haebyul said emotionlessly, her eyes cold as ice.

"Kang Minjung." Minjung stated and nothing else.

"Well then girls, why don't you sit behind the twins. Kwangmin, Youngmin, please raise your hands up."

~~oOo~~

Haeyeon was already inside the class, looking at them with her innocent eyes, making everyone think, why is an innocent girl doing here in YG, a school for gangs and a school that fight to gain a title for their school.

"Mr Hwang, why is such an innocent girl here in our class?" Minhee asked.

"Oh her?"

The students nodded.

"Well, along with the other 5 that are from Woolim--"

"Wait you mean, she's is also the tranfer student from Woolim High that's going to help us to rise to the top?" Hwanhee asked with his eyes wide.

"Wow, news sure travel fast and yes that's right. Is there a problem?"

"She looks too innocent to fight!" Minhee exclaimed and looked at Haeyeon who gave her a dark smirked which disappeared a second later. Minhee blinked her eyes, not believing she just saw that smirk.

"Kwon Haeyeon. Please to meet you." She smiled a little, making both girls and boys squeal at how cute she looked.

Haeyeon resisted to roll her eyes and scoff at them. Gosh, I wonder what they do to even lose a fight! I wonder who's the strongest here... in YG. She inwardly smirked to herself as she made her way to her seat.

"Hi! I'm Kim Hyejung, the president of this class. Please ask me if you need anything." Hyejung beamed, sticking her hand out for shake.

Haeyeon shook her hands and smiled, facing the front. First things first. I need to see and know their strengths ... the only way to do that ... is at night ...

~~oOo~~

"Yes~!! School's over!" Chihoon celebrated, throwing his bag up into the air as the 6 of them walked back home.

Yes, home. The six of them all live under the same roof because Chihoon's cousin was able to buy him a house, which had enough rooms just for all of them.

The six of them soon arrived at their house.

They all got inside and immediately went to their rooms to wash up and change into their night outfit as Phantom Shadows.

Minjung came down stairs into the living room first and sat down on the couch and waited for the others to come down while chewing on her gum. Hyukjin and Haebyul soon came down 15 minutes later and joined Minjung. Not long after, Haeyeon came down with Seunghyun behind her with his hands placed on top of her shoulders while she came downstairs, slightly tired. Chihoon came down slightly after, stretching as he came down.

"Since we're all done, we'll eat first before we go out. We need to see how strong the students are." Hyukjin said as he placed the heated up food on the table.

Haeyeon rubbed her eyes and quietly ate her food.

"But we don't even know who's goes to YG..." Chihoon mumbled, shoving a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

Hyukjin held up a small pocket folder with a grin.

"How did you get that oppa?" Minjung asked with curious eyes.

"Your cousin?" Haebyul asked, not taking eyes off her food.

"Yup." He replied handing out the folders to them. "I've divided them up. And to make it easier, Haeyeon, you'll see how strong the first year are. Haebyul and Minjung for the 2nd years and the 3rd years, Chihoon, Seunghyun and I will look through. Is that okay?"

"Of course leader-nim." Haebyul playfully said.

Haeyeon was too engrossed in her food to hear anything. Seunghyun looked up and chuckled, patting her back when she choked.

"No one is going to steal your food Yeonie." He smiled when she looked up at him, giving him a shrug.

"I'm done." Haeyeon said and yawned again.

"Are you tired? If you are then--" Chihoon got interupted when Haeyeon shook her head.

"I want to see how strong they are." She grinned.

"Omo! You're so cute!" Haebyul squealed, pinching Haeyeon's cheeks.

"Eonnie!" Haeyeon pouted.

"Alright, let's move out." He smirked.

The rest smirked while Haeyeon had a poker face on as Seunghyun clings onto her.