Getting ready

As long as I fall for you

 

Ding Dong! The school bell went for Lunch.

We only have 4 hours of school on week days and on Saturday. Sunday of course our break. It's for when people have to go to do there career, if not have a break for the rest of the day, which was rare for some famous people. The first two periods are for the theory lessons and the other two lessons are for our club pracs. You can choose up to 4 clubs to be in. I chose Singing, Basketball, Dancing and cheerleading. Singing I chose because I at it and I want to get better. I like basketball so yeah. Dancing, I love dancing and I'm the best at it so I got invited to join the club. Cheerleading I also got invited. 

 

Since today was the end of the first week of term 2, the school has a tradition that there will be a talent show every end of first week, and every last week of the term. The end of the year was the biggest one for our school. It's a concert for everyone in our school lets say that. That's what I've heard since I only been here for just term 1. I had to go get ready for the show now. Yep, I'm in it.

 

As I packed up my stuff Amber was still looking at me. I looked at her back. "Amber seriously is there something on my face? You keep looking at me", I said a bit annoyed and grabbed all my stuff.

"Your cute Mi Hyun", she said out of random. I turned to her and blushed a bit.

"Whatever. Don't be like this now. Pack up so I can take you to the cafeteria for lunch."

"What's the hurry? Where are you going?"

 

I was about to sy something but YoungJae and Bae in. 

"Mi Hyun needs to go somewhere where you don't need to know", Youngjae said.

"Yeah, it's none of your business at all newbie", Bai also said.

 

Amber didn't seem to be happy for them saying that. I wanted to explain but Youngjae and Bae knew I was going to prepare for the show in the afternoon after lunch. So no prac today. 

 

"Uhh guys... YoungJae. Bae. Can you guys take Amber to the Cafeteria for me? I really need to go. Thanks guys", I smiled at them then went abd got ready.