My partner next to me

As long as I fall for you

 

Amber's POV:

 

I sat down next to her. Her brunette smooth hair tied back in a low side ponytail with a small pink ribbon where she tied her hair. Though she wasn't look at me but was listening to the teacher, I can see her gorgeous round sparkling eyes. I looked up and down her body looking at her perfect skin. The girl skin isn't just the only think that's perfect. But everything was perfect about her. Sooner or later she'll fall for me like the other girls do. Then I can have her in my hands that easily. Damn she's just so damn cute but also hot.

 

 

Mi Hyun's POV:

 

Even though I was listening to Ms Soo, I can still feel Amber staring at me. Is she scanning me or something? When Ms Soo had to go back to her office, the whole class had free time. We already handed in out holiday homework so after this there's lunch. I turned to Amber.

 

“Hi Amber”, I greeted her normally.

“Yo, you're name is Mi Hyun right?”, she asked.

“Yep. If you don't mind, I can look after you. Or are you an in depended person?”

“Huh? Me? Tsk, yeah right. I'm not that in dependent when I'm new.”

“Then I'll show you around after class then”, I smiled.

“Thanks”, she smirked at me.

 

I continued on working on my work. I can see Amber smirking at the corner of my eye. I can tell, she's up to something.