Transferred Student?

As long as I fall for you

 

“Ok ok cut it out you two. Lets get to homeroom before we're late”, I started ahead walking to class.

“Hey! Wait for me Mi Hyun!”, they both said in a sync then glared at each other as they walk to class with me.

 

As we walked to class I felt an evil glare glaring at me. Yes, I know that glare very well. It was Krystal Jung's glare.

 

“My My, who let some dogs into this school. Is that even allowed?”, she started giggling.

I smiled. “Morning Krystal. I see you are very happy this morning. But eh? Krystal, there's some thing right on your face. Is that a face I see? No offence Krystal but wow. Your face is just amazing”, I said with a bit of glare. Krystal and I are enemies. Her class room is just next door.

 

“What did you say!?”, she snapped coming closer to me. YoungJae and Bae was about to go in front of me to push her but I put my hands up in front of them saying for them not too.

 

“We're sorry Krystal, but we have to get to class now. Cya”, I smiled then went to class with YoungJae and Bae.

I felt her glare behind me but I just kept walking to class.

 

Finally we were in class. I sat on my desk as the other two sat in front of me. Today was only half day since it was the beginning of term 1. That's right I came just last year in term 4. But I already made many friends and fans. So happy. The first half of the day is just school work stuff then lunch and then a school concert for welcoming term 1. It happens in every beginning of the term.

 

“Ms Soo is here!”, said one of the students. Everyone went to their seats and YoungJae and Bae stopped arguing once again. As Ms Soo came in we all greeted her with a good morning.

 

“Good morning class. What a nice day to start off term 1. I hope everyone had a great break, though some of you been practising or training. And I know some of you are a part of this concert that is happening this afternoon....”, Ms Soo continued her little welcoming “speech” as I just look out the window. Our class has different kind of people in all different ages. They don't put us all in the same class because of how old you are in this High School. They put us in the same class because they rate our grades and talent. Seems a bit stupid but I like my class.

 

“Our class will be having a new transferred student”, what Ms Soo said caught my attention to turn my head back to the front. Everyone started to talk among themselves wondering who is transferred. I wondered too. Will they sit next to me since it was the only empty seat left.