Getting to Know

As long as I fall for you

 

I got to my locker and put my bag into it getting out my books and my planner. My planner was a special book where I write my schedule, homework and keep my photos and other personal stuff. Just like a journal or a diary.

 

“Mi Hyun! Hey!”, I heard two voices called. I sighed what they'll do but I turned and smiles at them. “Hi YoungJae. Hi Bae”, I greeted them. They both stood in front of me as I closed my locker.

“Hey Mi Hyun you wanna...umm...go to the garden and eat lunch with me..?”, YoungJae asked stuttering and blushing. I smiled sweetly and nod since we hardly go the the garden to eat lunch anymore.

“Tsk. Why are you stuttering. That just seems gay, are you even a guy? Mi, be my partner for after school dance lesson?”, Bae asked also with a tint of blush. I also smiled and nodded at Bae.

“Who would want to be your dance partner Tomboy!”, YoungJae argued.

“Who would want to go to lunch with you GayBoy!”, Bae snapped back.

 

I sighed as they continued to argue. YoungJae and Bae was my closet friend at SM High. I met YoungJae first. He was actually my fan boy and sent me a fan letter which of course I wrote back. I never knew it was YoungJae when I heard him read my letter to his friends. I was in his class too so we grew quite close.

 

Bae was a tomboy. She was actually pretty but she cut her hair short boy style and dress in a boy school uniform. She was cool and hot acting like a guy at times. I met her in dance class. When I saw Bae danced, I was so influence by it. But when it comes to Bae seeing me dance, she said I was the one for her. Bae was also in my class.

 

YoungJae and Bae fought a lot ever since we started hanging out with each other. Arguing with each other fighting over me. And even at the beginning of last month, they had to sit next to each other in homeroom which was in front of me. Now they even argue more. But I don't mind because both of them are my close friends and I couldn't just leave them knowing they both have a crush on me and trying to win over me.